Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 451 452
MUST... HAVE... NOCTURNE!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST... HAVE... NOCTURNE!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a few nocturnes from sheer dumb luck (which is much luckier than most), but... I don't have any money to gene them up. ;n; A lot of people would pay to have my problem, though, so I can't let myself feel too bad ^u^
I got a few nocturnes from sheer dumb luck (which is much luckier than most), but... I don't have any money to gene them up. ;n; A lot of people would pay to have my problem, though, so I can't let myself feel too bad ^u^
XGdMzSA.png
I got to impatient and bought one. cx
I got to impatient and bought one. cx
k4wOOQe.png
I think the higher digging level you have, the more likely it is to get other items instead of strange chests. This is getting very tiresome very quickly. I've gotten a few eggs, sold them for gene scrolls for my first nocturne, but I'm still looking for a Nocturne scroll....
I think the higher digging level you have, the more likely it is to get other items instead of strange chests. This is getting very tiresome very quickly. I've gotten a few eggs, sold them for gene scrolls for my first nocturne, but I'm still looking for a Nocturne scroll....
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@gotw3 You can always breed certain genes in them like I did. :) I think it's more fun that way and you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get them.
@gotw3 You can always breed certain genes in them like I did. :) I think it's more fun that way and you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get them.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@ShinopaThyme I would, but the combo I'm looking for is crystal/facet/gb and it costs a fortune even when it's already slapped on a dragon. ^u^; I may try it tho, I don't really wanna sell my entire lair just so I can gene up one nocturne ^x^
@ShinopaThyme I would, but the combo I'm looking for is crystal/facet/gb and it costs a fortune even when it's already slapped on a dragon. ^u^; I may try it tho, I don't really wanna sell my entire lair just so I can gene up one nocturne ^x^
XGdMzSA.png
Is there any confirmation that Noc eggs and scrolls going to be re-released every December?
Is there any confirmation that Noc eggs and scrolls going to be re-released every December?
@gotw3 You can breed the crystal gene into the nocturnes. It's not guaranteed, but it sure is cheaper. And I think it's more of a reward honestly.
@gotw3 You can breed the crystal gene into the nocturnes. It's not guaranteed, but it sure is cheaper. And I think it's more of a reward honestly.
@Bruxism I hope not. Would be rather useless to re-release a dragon that will already be common at the end of this upcoming year.
@Bruxism I hope not. Would be rather useless to re-release a dragon that will already be common at the end of this upcoming year.
@ShinopaThyme @Bruxism
Quote:
After two weeks have passed, Nocturnes, their eggs, and their Strange Chests will become scarce until next year, when they again return.

This is a yearly event, every December since there's no holiday.
@ShinopaThyme @Bruxism
Quote:
After two weeks have passed, Nocturnes, their eggs, and their Strange Chests will become scarce until next year, when they again return.

This is a yearly event, every December since there's no holiday.
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
1 2 ... 391 392 393 394 395 ... 451 452