Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 451 452
Looking for a Voltspire Intruder and a Lavaborne Hoax!

I have a Sundial Imposter, Fungusbearing Phony, Livewire Grizzly, Hibernal Starbear, and Cragbacked Bouldursa.

eta: found. ♥
Looking for a Voltspire Intruder and a Lavaborne Hoax!

I have a Sundial Imposter, Fungusbearing Phony, Livewire Grizzly, Hibernal Starbear, and Cragbacked Bouldursa.

eta: found. ♥
starbones_button.png boneheart_button.png
Last familiar I'm missing is the Jadecarved Decoy. I have a spare Jawlocker, Magma Embear, Sundial Imposter, and Voltspire Intruder.
If anyone's willing to trade one, please ping me :)
Last familiar I'm missing is the Jadecarved Decoy. I have a spare Jawlocker, Magma Embear, Sundial Imposter, and Voltspire Intruder.
If anyone's willing to trade one, please ping me :)
nature-01.gif172153.pngBC539071S.png174239.pngnature-01.gif
This event is a good idea, but there are nine new familiars, unique to this event, plus the new breed and only two weeks to gather them. It sounds like a long time on paper, but (at least for me, probably at least a few others) this is a very busy time of the year. Even still, I've been farming and have only been able to find one of the new familiars (bought the mimics). Getting down to the line and I'm seriously worried I won't be able to get them. So, like I said, it's a good idea, but maybe you could up the drop rate.
This event is a good idea, but there are nine new familiars, unique to this event, plus the new breed and only two weeks to gather them. It sounds like a long time on paper, but (at least for me, probably at least a few others) this is a very busy time of the year. Even still, I've been farming and have only been able to find one of the new familiars (bought the mimics). Getting down to the line and I'm seriously worried I won't be able to get them. So, like I said, it's a good idea, but maybe you could up the drop rate.
@ShinopaThyme How exactly can you breed a crystal gene into a nocturne?
@ShinopaThyme How exactly can you breed a crystal gene into a nocturne?
[quote name="Soundy" date="2014-12-30 18:11:24"]This event is a good idea, but there are nine new familiars, unique to this event, plus the new breed and only two weeks to gather them. It sounds like a long time on paper, but (at least for me, probably at least a few others) this is a very busy time of the year. Even still, I've been farming and have only been able to find one of the new familiars (bought the mimics). Getting down to the line and I'm seriously worried I won't be able to get them. So, like I said, it's a good idea, but maybe you could up the drop rate.[/quote] I hear you. I can get about 50 chests in an hour from the coliseum. Yet I get no eggs, no breed changer and pretty much nothing else besides fish fish fish fish bugs and all that. It's frustrating to see other people with all these dragons.
Soundy wrote on 2014-12-30 18:11:24:

I hear you. I can get about 50 chests in an hour from the coliseum. Yet I get no eggs, no breed changer and pretty much nothing else besides fish fish fish fish bugs and all that. It's frustrating to see other people with all these dragons.
@Wolfmyth
Two ways: you can buy a scroll for the gene, or use a Breed Scroll: Nocturne on a pre-existing crystal. :)
@Wolfmyth
Two ways: you can buy a scroll for the gene, or use a Breed Scroll: Nocturne on a pre-existing crystal. :)
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
This event is not fun at all. I have opened up 2,000 chests and have not seen any scroll. maybe if the rarity on the items was lower, it'd be more fun. As it is, you have made a simple breed change item too rare. Those who have spent day after day grinding on this event have very little, if anything, to show for it.
People don't just want new baby Nocturnes, they want to change their current dragons into Nocturnes.

It was a good idea, but the sheer rarity of the special items makes this event more of a chore than anything. And one that is now causing me anxiety because of how badly it's put together.

Also, gathering is still not fixed for higher levels, since us older players are getting no chests from digging. On average, I get about 5 chests per day from digging, save for yesterday, where I got precisely 0.

Yes, I have made posts in the Suggestions forums about this, but as you seem to be ignoring those, I'm posting here to let you guys know that this event is horribly done and that you need to fix it before it's over.
This event is not fun at all. I have opened up 2,000 chests and have not seen any scroll. maybe if the rarity on the items was lower, it'd be more fun. As it is, you have made a simple breed change item too rare. Those who have spent day after day grinding on this event have very little, if anything, to show for it.
People don't just want new baby Nocturnes, they want to change their current dragons into Nocturnes.

It was a good idea, but the sheer rarity of the special items makes this event more of a chore than anything. And one that is now causing me anxiety because of how badly it's put together.

Also, gathering is still not fixed for higher levels, since us older players are getting no chests from digging. On average, I get about 5 chests per day from digging, save for yesterday, where I got precisely 0.

Yes, I have made posts in the Suggestions forums about this, but as you seem to be ignoring those, I'm posting here to let you guys know that this event is horribly done and that you need to fix it before it's over.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Wait, it's only the chests that disappear at the end of the event, not the eggs right? :s
I need to clear out space before I can hatch this and I'm stuck on mobile without access to anything to play games on...
Wait, it's only the chests that disappear at the end of the event, not the eggs right? :s
I need to clear out space before I can hatch this and I'm stuck on mobile without access to anything to play games on...
@Ryst

That's what I thought...but for a moment I was second guessing myself and thinking some how to basic nocturnes would magically breed a crystal gene
@Ryst

That's what I thought...but for a moment I was second guessing myself and thinking some how to basic nocturnes would magically breed a crystal gene
@Wolfmyth By breeding the dragon with another dragon that has a gene. You can check out the progeny by scrying the two mates you want to breed.
@Wolfmyth By breeding the dragon with another dragon that has a gene. You can check out the progeny by scrying the two mates you want to breed.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 393 394 395 396 397 ... 451 452