Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 451 452
I didn't get anything at all, i was lucky my friend was nice enough to give me an extra one she had. This event makes me cry, i want to find one for myself and everyday i get nothing.
I didn't get anything at all, i was lucky my friend was nice enough to give me an extra one she had. This event makes me cry, i want to find one for myself and everyday i get nothing.
My luck is apparently the worst. This is my third day of finding 0 strange chests while gathering. I've been using all of my points every day, and although I hadn't found many chests that way I was at least getting a few. Now, not a single one!

I can't complain too much because I do get chests from the Coliseum, but i can't help but wonder what I did to anger the mighty RNG gods ;_;
My luck is apparently the worst. This is my third day of finding 0 strange chests while gathering. I've been using all of my points every day, and although I hadn't found many chests that way I was at least getting a few. Now, not a single one!

I can't complain too much because I do get chests from the Coliseum, but i can't help but wonder what I did to anger the mighty RNG gods ;_;
@LSgaragely
I've had relatively good luck with finding chests (watch me get none tomorrow) so if I get the amount I usually do I'll give you some. ;D

I have terrible luck with what's inside the chests though. Most of mine have given me one food item.
@LSgaragely
I've had relatively good luck with finding chests (watch me get none tomorrow) so if I get the amount I usually do I'll give you some. ;D

I have terrible luck with what's inside the chests though. Most of mine have given me one food item.
ScreenShot2014-12-10at51436PM_zps43a09586.png a1a185c3-79f7-4585-b670-9f691d96a3f6_zps4caa9dc0.png
Do we have to hatch the Nocturne eggs before January 5th?
Do we have to hatch the Nocturne eggs before January 5th?
@beckykoerner
Depends, how much are you selling for? :3
@beckykoerner
Depends, how much are you selling for? :3
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
@Nubbs
Eggs don't disappear after the 5th. They are just like any other egg once released from the chest.
@Nubbs
Eggs don't disappear after the 5th. They are just like any other egg once released from the chest.
[quote name="Rhuno" date="2014-12-30 04:25:03"]after such a long time and an uncountable amount of chests I finally received that little pink guy here :D and though rose isn't my cup of tea I'm so happy about this little cherrybomb :D and eyespot really suit him, don't they. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9198678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91987/9198678_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] @Rhuno - Oh, what a pretty little dragon! I adore Rose as a primary, so I think he's lovely.
Rhuno wrote on 2014-12-30 04:25:03:
after such a long time and an uncountable amount of chests I finally received that little pink guy here :D
and though rose isn't my cup of tea I'm so happy about this little cherrybomb :D
and eyespot really suit him, don't they.

9198678_350.png

@Rhuno - Oh, what a pretty little dragon! I adore Rose as a primary, so I think he's lovely.
@aspentlgers haha that made me smile, thank you!
@aspentlgers haha that made me smile, thank you!
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
@Ryst
sorry :)
already sold for 195000 :)
I'm going to go buy random stuff now :)
@Ryst
sorry :)
already sold for 195000 :)
I'm going to go buy random stuff now :)
@beckykoerner
No worries. :P
@beckykoerner
No worries. :P
n2PHQa3.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngDW.1.15.pngDW.1.17.15.png
1 2 ... 389 390 391 392 393 ... 451 452