Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 451 452
Still nothing. I use all my gathering attempts for digging every day, averaging between five and fifteen chests a day (although there has been at least one occasion where I found none), and opening every single chest has dropped nothing but pointless trinkets and butt rocks. And I can't even begin to dream about affording any of the scrolls or eggs on the auction house that are going for three million(!?) treasure, so that's cool.

Thanks Flight Rising. Really cool event you've got going on here.
Still nothing. I use all my gathering attempts for digging every day, averaging between five and fifteen chests a day (although there has been at least one occasion where I found none), and opening every single chest has dropped nothing but pointless trinkets and butt rocks. And I can't even begin to dream about affording any of the scrolls or eggs on the auction house that are going for three million(!?) treasure, so that's cool.

Thanks Flight Rising. Really cool event you've got going on here.
Me and my brother both use FR every day and today we collectively got 60 something chests. I use all my turns on digging every day. My best friend got 2 already dksjflskdfjlksdfj

i want one so bad ;A; i don't even care if it's ugly. i'll buy one if i don't get one by the end of the event, but it'd be so cool to get one myself....;;
Me and my brother both use FR every day and today we collectively got 60 something chests. I use all my turns on digging every day. My best friend got 2 already dksjflskdfjlksdfj

i want one so bad ;A; i don't even care if it's ugly. i'll buy one if i don't get one by the end of the event, but it'd be so cool to get one myself....;;
So question.... Does this event come back next year?
It says something about the event happening once a year on the page.... Just wanted to ask
So question.... Does this event come back next year?
It says something about the event happening once a year on the page.... Just wanted to ask
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[quote name="MoonCypher" date="2014-12-29 21:13:01"]Just opened chest 3,240 and now I need to get rid of familiars. I got at least triple of every kind so Ping if you want to strike a deal.[/quote] @MoonCypher You still taking offers on those doubled familiars? I'm missing the Slumbering Charlatan.
MoonCypher wrote on 2014-12-29 21:13:01:
Just opened chest 3,240 and now I need to get rid of familiars. I got at least triple of every kind so Ping if you want to strike a deal.

@MoonCypher

You still taking offers on those doubled familiars? I'm missing the Slumbering Charlatan.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I used all my gathering turns on digging, and got 14 chests. One of them gave me a Noc egg. What
I used all my gathering turns on digging, and got 14 chests. One of them gave me a Noc egg. What
dhJpGiJ.gif
Just a few more days and the event is over. *sigh* Can't wait.
Just a few more days and the event is over. *sigh* Can't wait.
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
If somebody is keeping tally, I just opened 218 chests. I got 5 familiars and the usual food and trinkets.

This makes about 1100 chests from the beginning of the event (I used some fish so the count isn't perfect), got 1 egg.
If somebody is keeping tally, I just opened 218 chests. I got 5 familiars and the usual food and trinkets.

This makes about 1100 chests from the beginning of the event (I used some fish so the count isn't perfect), got 1 egg.
I have opened chest after chest, i think i am nearing 100, and still nothing. Ive only gotten the food items. Meanwhile, my friend founf not one, not two, but three nocturne eggs!
I have opened chest after chest, i think i am nearing 100, and still nothing. Ive only gotten the food items. Meanwhile, my friend founf not one, not two, but three nocturne eggs!
I got mine through scavENGING IM SO HAPPY
I got mine through scavENGING IM SO HAPPY
I had to buy a little Noc... But that's okay.
I had to buy a little Noc... But that's okay.
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 451 452