Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Gaia Oh, thank you so much for the clarification, I was just confused! :)
@Gaia Oh, thank you so much for the clarification, I was just confused! :)
Boo!
I don't think the wolf pelts are popping up enough with this new addition of items...
I don't think the wolf pelts are popping up enough with this new addition of items...
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
YOOOO
YOOOO
Many thanks to the artists and staff. I will be looking for those crates while I farm the fields ^,^
Many thanks to the artists and staff. I will be looking for those crates while I farm the fields ^,^
button.png raffle5.png
Loving this new apparel!
Loving this new apparel!
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
Why not just replace the old dented armor images with this new stuff and have what the current images are be the new released stuff? Not only did many who liked the old dented armor lose what they enjoyed, but now the real revamped darker set is being sold separately =/ It's even more reason not to refresh my dragons' images.

The new jewelry looks nice enough in the thumbnail images, but the wing pieces are a little strangely implemented and wouldn't fit with my lair's dragons.
Why not just replace the old dented armor images with this new stuff and have what the current images are be the new released stuff? Not only did many who liked the old dented armor lose what they enjoyed, but now the real revamped darker set is being sold separately =/ It's even more reason not to refresh my dragons' images.

The new jewelry looks nice enough in the thumbnail images, but the wing pieces are a little strangely implemented and wouldn't fit with my lair's dragons.
ccDyspX.png
i have a miGHTY NEED
i have a miGHTY NEED
Aye there, pretty eyepieces.
Aye there, pretty eyepieces.
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Xhaztol Skin Additions
@Xhaztol Skin Additions
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
That armour is gorgeous. Do need.
That armour is gorgeous. Do need.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3