Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Yes! New stuff! It all looks lovely, love to have it on my dragon...funny how I had a lot of money until YESTERDAY. XD Well, I got two skins at Riot of the Rot, I look forward for some unsuspecting foe to drop them! Thanks guys!
Yes! New stuff! It all looks lovely, love to have it on my dragon...funny how I had a lot of money until YESTERDAY. XD Well, I got two skins at Riot of the Rot, I look forward for some unsuspecting foe to drop them! Thanks guys!
Y E S
Y E S
hi welcome to applebees
I need the new Fae skins, or at least the male one. Time to go kill some innocent monsters protecting their home. :U
I need the new Fae skins, or at least the male one. Time to go kill some innocent monsters protecting their home. :U
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
Where can we obtain these items?
Where can we obtain these items?
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.png7az1aeY.gif
AYEEEEE
AYEEEEE
bJs5ioz.gif
Thanks for the AH changes!
Thanks for the AH changes!
tumblr_inline_n70sfjCw0G1r3rip7.png pixel_water_drop_by_kawiko-d5eot43.pngtumblr_inline_n7bp9dOKAM1r3rip7.png
UTC+2
FIGHTING SO MUCH FOR THESE SKINS!!!! >:D
FIGHTING SO MUCH FOR THESE SKINS!!!! >:D
To be honest the jewelry is a bit much but the armor looks awesome ^-^
To be honest the jewelry is a bit much but the armor looks awesome ^-^
Click mah eggies!

1.gif 1.gif 1.gif 1.gif
All the new jewelry looks amazing, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out in the marketplace to hopefully snag some.

Nice new training field bonuses, by the way; it'll be nice to have some better-loot chances in those first few levels.
All the new jewelry looks amazing, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out in the marketplace to hopefully snag some.

Nice new training field bonuses, by the way; it'll be nice to have some better-loot chances in those first few levels.
1hvzq.png
That Crimson Emperor skin! My, my... I'm going to have to get my hands on one, that's for sure!
That Crimson Emperor skin! My, my... I'm going to have to get my hands on one, that's for sure!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24