Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I just wanted to thank you for adding tarnished armor! :) Aeronwy's image autoupdated and the dented armor was too bright, but the tarnished armor is fabulous. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=116573][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1166/116573_350.png[/img][/url]
I just wanted to thank you for adding tarnished armor! :) Aeronwy's image autoupdated and the dented armor was too bright, but the tarnished armor is fabulous.
116573_350.png
“blaireau’s
I wants it all!

Just curious, do the skins in the Woodland Path still drop?
I wants it all!

Just curious, do the skins in the Woodland Path still drop?
divine-drakes-long.png
@SingingFlames; Yes the Woodland Crates and crates in the other venues will continue to drop c:
@SingingFlames; Yes the Woodland Crates and crates in the other venues will continue to drop c:
@HikarutheKind: As the update mentions, the flourish jewelry can be obtained in the treasure marketplace, except the Morganite ones, which will drop from the Boreal Woods. The Armour is also said to be available from the marketplace. And the crates are said to drop from the enemies in the Training Fields. c:
@HikarutheKind: As the update mentions, the flourish jewelry can be obtained in the treasure marketplace, except the Morganite ones, which will drop from the Boreal Woods. The Armour is also said to be available from the marketplace. And the crates are said to drop from the enemies in the Training Fields. c:
The skins and apparel are pretty *_*
The skins and apparel are pretty *_*
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Gaia

Thank you! :)
@Gaia

Thank you! :)
divine-drakes-long.png
Oh noo, not only do I have to try to snag the bracelets and anklets but now I need the eye pieces too. Time to do some long-term marketplace camping.
Oh noo, not only do I have to try to snag the bracelets and anklets but now I need the eye pieces too. Time to do some long-term marketplace camping.
C E R V Ao S O L I S
night begins, and it's getting late
your faint silhouette shows me the way

[ phantom | she/they(?) | fr +0 ]
previously Phantomhowl
ooA textured red symbol of a pair of crossed antlers with the outline of a circle hovering between them.
Flourish jewelry is GORGEOUS. Ahhh.
Flourish jewelry is GORGEOUS. Ahhh.
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.gif
But what if you are planning a raffle and want to open it to all flights, not just your own? Where would you post that? I don't want to run a flight-only raffle, but also want to put my raffle in the right place. :/
But what if you are planning a raffle and want to open it to all flights, not just your own? Where would you post that? I don't want to run a flight-only raffle, but also want to put my raffle in the right place. :/
Boo!
@Ghast there is a Raffle forum right here if you want it to be open to all flights. This update was only to clarify which threads belong in the flight forums and which belong in the flight sales forum. Non-flight exclusive treads still go in their respective forum c:
@Ghast there is a Raffle forum right here if you want it to be open to all flights. This update was only to clarify which threads belong in the flight forums and which belong in the flight sales forum. Non-flight exclusive treads still go in their respective forum c:
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24