Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fields Skins & New Apparel!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
THANKS for the old looking armor!!
THANKS for the old looking armor!!
Thank goodness for the action house listing update!
Thank goodness for the action house listing update!
YOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOO
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
More armor. Yea
More armor. Yea
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo1_540.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2014-11-21 20:14:38"]The error message that occurs when attempting to put numbers in a dragon's name now reflects this restriction.[/quote] I hate to sound whiny, but is there a reason we can't use numbers in dragon names? Using roman numerals instead is getting a little clunky ;)
Xhaztol wrote on 2014-11-21 20:14:38:
The error message that occurs when attempting to put numbers in a dragon's name now reflects this restriction.
I hate to sound whiny, but is there a reason we can't use numbers in dragon names? Using roman numerals instead is getting a little clunky ;)
BLACK ARMOR YES I WAS JUST WISHING FOR THIS TO EXIST
BLACK ARMOR YES I WAS JUST WISHING FOR THIS TO EXIST
KVbkgOZ.png
YAY black armor! Now if only we could have black leather... Although at least this shade is better than the awful brown the Platinum armor has.

Also, these wing jewelry pieces are really awful. They're clunky and sideways and make no sense. Why can't we have jewelry that goes over the actual wing? Both options prevent flight, so we could at least get something that looks good.
YAY black armor! Now if only we could have black leather... Although at least this shade is better than the awful brown the Platinum armor has.

Also, these wing jewelry pieces are really awful. They're clunky and sideways and make no sense. Why can't we have jewelry that goes over the actual wing? Both options prevent flight, so we could at least get something that looks good.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eyepieces look so good on spirals! Must get manymany...
Eyepieces look so good on spirals! Must get manymany...
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
I have a desperate need for this new armour!
I have a desperate need for this new armour!
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24