Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Spines Gene
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62
*screaming* spines omg i need it on a Ridgeback for redundancy purpose yessss
*screaming* spines omg i need it on a Ridgeback for redundancy purpose yessss
33xjaly.jpg I'm on my phone
Basically all the time
Sorry for my typos
And horrible grammar.
qm0kkHj.png

I do not like the new gene... Unless they fix it so that it doesn't stick out past the places where skins and accents are allowed I think it will ruin many of them and the desired looks that people are going for by using a skin. Unless they put a white out on top of it to stop it from doing that. It's also way more subtle than any of the others making it harder to notice.

Eh. Maybe I'm just a negative nancy...

I do however LOVE THE GOATS! WOOOOOO
I do not like the new gene... Unless they fix it so that it doesn't stick out past the places where skins and accents are allowed I think it will ruin many of them and the desired looks that people are going for by using a skin. Unless they put a white out on top of it to stop it from doing that. It's also way more subtle than any of the others making it harder to notice.

Eh. Maybe I'm just a negative nancy...

I do however LOVE THE GOATS! WOOOOOO
@EmpressZ You can only preview genes if you own them in your hoard (click on it there) or scry your dragons in the Scrying Workshop
@EmpressZ You can only preview genes if you own them in your hoard (click on it there) or scry your dragons in the Scrying Workshop
sig_by_dancingcorgi-d7v57nc.png
HOLY MOTHER OF YES

I WANT SO MANY AAHHHHHHHHH
HOLY MOTHER OF YES

I WANT SO MANY AAHHHHHHHHH
I think the new gene is a bit too subtle. they are hardly noticeable on a bunch of breeds. If they were bigger, and were on the arms, legs, and wings, I think that would be better. For ridgies it might be better if their pre existing spines were colored... If a dragons gonna be spined, they should be heavily spined. I guess its to preserve the dragons silhouette? thats what they say about skins+accents...
I think the new gene is a bit too subtle. they are hardly noticeable on a bunch of breeds. If they were bigger, and were on the arms, legs, and wings, I think that would be better. For ridgies it might be better if their pre existing spines were colored... If a dragons gonna be spined, they should be heavily spined. I guess its to preserve the dragons silhouette? thats what they say about skins+accents...
4GJsj.gif
I might be in the minority here, but I really like this new gene! It's delightfully subtle and gives a touch of uniqueness because it goes past the lineart. I can't imagine myself putting it on /too/ many of my dragons, but there are some that have it look particularly good.
I might be in the minority here, but I really like this new gene! It's delightfully subtle and gives a touch of uniqueness because it goes past the lineart. I can't imagine myself putting it on /too/ many of my dragons, but there are some that have it look particularly good.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
I NEED THE SPINES!!~~
I NEED THE SPINES!!~~
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
@stigma Skins and accents will lay on top of a dragon. In the case of spines that exceed outer borders, they may poke out a little.

@Lightscales The rules are the same as they have been: Skins must use the provided skin templates and stay within the bounds of them. Skins and accents can be used on any dragon, regardless of the genes they possess.
@stigma Skins and accents will lay on top of a dragon. In the case of spines that exceed outer borders, they may poke out a little.

@Lightscales The rules are the same as they have been: Skins must use the provided skin templates and stay within the bounds of them. Skins and accents can be used on any dragon, regardless of the genes they possess.
i need 300 spines and 4 million goats
i need 300 spines and 4 million goats
13409.png
+3 FR Time || she, her
- d&d hatchery
New gene!! NEW GENE!! It looks sooo cool
New gene!! NEW GENE!! It looks sooo cool
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 61 62