Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
[quote name="Undel" date="2014-10-24 01:01:12"]@Dreadnought If they have a checkbox, check them and click "move to vault". If they do not have a checkbox, use the little green arrow "to vault" icon.[/quote] @Undel Ah right, doing that worked. =P
Undel wrote on 2014-10-24 01:01:12:
@Dreadnought If they have a checkbox, check them and click "move to vault". If they do not have a checkbox, use the little green arrow "to vault" icon.

@Undel

Ah right, doing that worked. =P
NHzYzMb.png
I have pretty bad luck sniping stuff of the MP. I still havent seen any wolf capes! Hopefully I can snag a autumn breeze!
I have pretty bad luck sniping stuff of the MP. I still havent seen any wolf capes! Hopefully I can snag a autumn breeze!
Hurray for the Vault!

One question - will collections of chess pieces, rune stones and dolls be counted if they are in the Vault (as with familiars showing up in the Bestiary)? Or will they need to remain, vulnerable, in the Hoard to count on those incredibly rare occasions they're checked for?
Hurray for the Vault!

One question - will collections of chess pieces, rune stones and dolls be counted if they are in the Vault (as with familiars showing up in the Bestiary)? Or will they need to remain, vulnerable, in the Hoard to count on those incredibly rare occasions they're checked for?
PUTS ALL THE THINGS IN THE FAULT
PUTS ALL THE THINGS IN THE FAULT
LKzi7uW.png
Woo! I can finally store rare/precious items without worrying about accidentally selling or getting rid of them!
Woo! I can finally store rare/precious items without worrying about accidentally selling or getting rid of them!
🐺 ||DragonCave || Tumblr || Art shop || GMT+10 || 🐺
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Love the vault. @xhaztol is it possible to allow for multiple selections of self-protected items to be placed in the vault. Would make it so much more convenient
Love the vault. @xhaztol is it possible to allow for multiple selections of self-protected items to be placed in the vault. Would make it so much more convenient
975_zps4a52f081.png
Thank you for the great update and for the swift replies to all questions and issues here! A vault feature was much needed and I'm sure it will be used a lot.

The autumn leaves are beautiful too! I am hoping for snow, blossoms and summer leaves to match it! (the flowerfalls work for spring, but I like special seasonal items!)
Thank you for the great update and for the swift replies to all questions and issues here! A vault feature was much needed and I'm sure it will be used a lot.

The autumn leaves are beautiful too! I am hoping for snow, blossoms and summer leaves to match it! (the flowerfalls work for spring, but I like special seasonal items!)
Mz9FfKs.png
Welp, all my most valuable items are now in the vault :D YAY! This is so great!

If it glitches and eats them I'll cry. :p
Welp, all my most valuable items are now in the vault :D YAY! This is so great!

If it glitches and eats them I'll cry. :p
EF TO THE YES! No more accidentally converting hoard items, no more selling familiars that I only have one of to Crim, no more counting my skins before setting them for sale, yisss!
EF TO THE YES! No more accidentally converting hoard items, no more selling familiars that I only have one of to Crim, no more counting my skins before setting them for sale, yisss!
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/72a9d3c874893265f5eeb2ffd87d3033.png[/img] B'Oreal. Because Yeti are worth it. //cough
72a9d3c874893265f5eeb2ffd87d3033.png

B'Oreal. Because Yeti are worth it.

//cough
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45