Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
It's almost irritating how something goes so quickly and those with the treasure get it only to sell it for a much higher price and profit on it. I rather like this gene, but haven't once seen my chance to get it.
It's almost irritating how something goes so quickly and those with the treasure get it only to sell it for a much higher price and profit on it. I rather like this gene, but haven't once seen my chance to get it.
6f3ba2df12.png
Argh I've been trying since the hour it came out to get it and I haven't even SEEN it in the Marketplace xD I understand people like to make money by reselling and I'm not complaining but, maybe boost up the amount sold or somethin? u_u
Argh I've been trying since the hour it came out to get it and I haven't even SEEN it in the Marketplace xD I understand people like to make money by reselling and I'm not complaining but, maybe boost up the amount sold or somethin? u_u
Wow! This is a really beautiful gene! Thank you guys for creating this ^-^ can't wait to try one out
Wow! This is a really beautiful gene! Thank you guys for creating this ^-^ can't wait to try one out
Love the gene, though like most people, I don't like that it kinda fades off and the back half is just empty? It doesn't look "full" to me. But regardless, it looks good on my Wildclaw and I might get another for my tundra when prices drop.

I have a question though, that I didn't see answered (though I only read to 20-something, wow there's a lot of pages haha)-

Where does this gene fall in likelihood of being passed down compared to other primary genes? If that makes sense.
Love the gene, though like most people, I don't like that it kinda fades off and the back half is just empty? It doesn't look "full" to me. But regardless, it looks good on my Wildclaw and I might get another for my tundra when prices drop.

I have a question though, that I didn't see answered (though I only read to 20-something, wow there's a lot of pages haha)-

Where does this gene fall in likelihood of being passed down compared to other primary genes? If that makes sense.
I think it looks like leaf veins on green dragons (been skrying it), but I could be biased :P
I think it looks like leaf veins on green dragons (been skrying it), but I could be biased :P
Seems the same people are always selling them in the AH. How about flooding the market with them once in a while to put the price gougers out of business?
Seems the same people are always selling them in the AH. How about flooding the market with them once in a while to put the price gougers out of business?
I like the design, though it's a bit blank on the back end of the dragon it's still awesome to see more gene variations to use on my babies. Now if only I could grab one without having to pay 50k over market price... ;-;
I like the design, though it's a bit blank on the back end of the dragon it's still awesome to see more gene variations to use on my babies. Now if only I could grab one without having to pay 50k over market price... ;-;
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
The more I play with this gene the more I like it. It is subtle on the rear, but definitely there. I love how it brings the underbelly color up into the body and the body color into the underbelly area. It is particularly striking when the underbelly color is very different from the primary as with black or sky. The male tundras are particularly glorious.
The more I play with this gene the more I like it. It is subtle on the rear, but definitely there. I love how it brings the underbelly color up into the body and the body color into the underbelly area. It is particularly striking when the underbelly color is very different from the primary as with black or sky. The male tundras are particularly glorious.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I think it is really pretty! I have seen coatls looking stunning in it.
I think it is really pretty! I have seen coatls looking stunning in it.
by-knighterrant.png
The gene definitely looks better on some breeds than others. Coatls, for example. Something about the way it runs across the feathers bothers me...otherwise, I'm alright with it.

The forums seem to have significantly lower prices than the AH, so I'd suggest scouring around there first. Most of the scrolls I've seen for sale there are either 300k under, or for auction. Still a bit pricey, but not as bad as 600k. Ouch.

@Kerry

Hey there! I think I know exactly what you are talking about, and the information you are looking for is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=998830&page=16

Also, if you go to the first page of that thread, you'll see near exact percentages of all genes vs eachother. At the moment, I don't think the ripple percentages are 100% accurate since it just came out and not anyone can get there hands on one to experiment, but it can help give you an idea. :)
The gene definitely looks better on some breeds than others. Coatls, for example. Something about the way it runs across the feathers bothers me...otherwise, I'm alright with it.

The forums seem to have significantly lower prices than the AH, so I'd suggest scouring around there first. Most of the scrolls I've seen for sale there are either 300k under, or for auction. Still a bit pricey, but not as bad as 600k. Ouch.

@Kerry

Hey there! I think I know exactly what you are talking about, and the information you are looking for is here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=998830&page=16

Also, if you go to the first page of that thread, you'll see near exact percentages of all genes vs eachother. At the moment, I don't think the ripple percentages are 100% accurate since it just came out and not anyone can get there hands on one to experiment, but it can help give you an idea. :)
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54