Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
ohman, I want this - but it seems people who want to make money out of it always get it first. AH prices are exorbitant... There are people who really want this gene for their dragons -_- that's so unfair ;O; -cries in vain- Why am I so slow ;O;

ah, btw... great gene *.* I don't like it on all breeds, but it looks fabulous on some Q_Q
ohman, I want this - but it seems people who want to make money out of it always get it first. AH prices are exorbitant... There are people who really want this gene for their dragons -_- that's so unfair ;O; -cries in vain- Why am I so slow ;O;

ah, btw... great gene *.* I don't like it on all breeds, but it looks fabulous on some Q_Q
fire_ani.gif

nine hours ahead of flightrising!~
@koukii

I hear you! I've been trying to snipe one all day - I've seen it a total of 3 times, all times I was too slow to click the Buy to get it. Baww :(
@koukii

I hear you! I've been trying to snipe one all day - I've seen it a total of 3 times, all times I was too slow to click the Buy to get it. Baww :(
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee at least you have seen it several times! xD I haven't, to be honest XD seems like I'm always a minute too late when it's restocking :/
@Silverskeejee at least you have seen it several times! xD I haven't, to be honest XD seems like I'm always a minute too late when it's restocking :/
fire_ani.gif

@koukii

Best way to do it is this -

The store refreshes every 5 minutes.
Right before the refresh, make sure your cursor is over the top left-hand corner item.
Find out when the site ticks over compared to your PC clock. For me, the store updates a couple of seconds after the tick over, making it easier to time.
Hit that F5 button at the right moment!

Good luck :D
@koukii

Best way to do it is this -

The store refreshes every 5 minutes.
Right before the refresh, make sure your cursor is over the top left-hand corner item.
Find out when the site ticks over compared to your PC clock. For me, the store updates a couple of seconds after the tick over, making it easier to time.
Hit that F5 button at the right moment!

Good luck :D
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
@Silverskeejee oh man thank you for the tip ;O; I certainly thought it takes at least 10 to 15 minutes to refresh! I'll try that out right away! xD
@Silverskeejee oh man thank you for the tip ;O; I certainly thought it takes at least 10 to 15 minutes to refresh! I'll try that out right away! xD
fire_ani.gif

Crikey, I've seen a stack of 4 and a stack of 8 and they both all went in a split-second, no way o.o;

It's a lovely gene though. A little too subtle on the darker colours like midnight, but lovely anyway.
Crikey, I've seen a stack of 4 and a stack of 8 and they both all went in a split-second, no way o.o;

It's a lovely gene though. A little too subtle on the darker colours like midnight, but lovely anyway.
-=⌠A▼▲A▼▲⌡=-
LAVA AND TREE DRAGONS JUST BECAME BETTER
LAVA AND TREE DRAGONS JUST BECAME BETTER
I doono, it's just...okay.
(」゚ペ)」
It's nice and all, but for the price I just can't see going wild over it. For instance when I put it on my Cotal in the Scrying Workshop the design didn't carry all the way through the form, it's just not eye-catching.
I think I'll continue saving money for the new breed instead.
I doono, it's just...okay.
(」゚ペ)」
It's nice and all, but for the price I just can't see going wild over it. For instance when I put it on my Cotal in the Scrying Workshop the design didn't carry all the way through the form, it's just not eye-catching.
I think I'll continue saving money for the new breed instead.
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
I really like this gene, and how it gets more plain in the end makes sense to me. [quote]a subtle ripple pattern to the primary area of your dragon, the effect much like sunlight through water.[/quote] The farther back on the dragon you get, the deeper in water it is. The highlight is from the sun, like you're looking up from below and get that beam of light through the ripply surface, and near the end of the tail, you're getting into deeper and darker waters.
I really like this gene, and how it gets more plain in the end makes sense to me.
Quote:
a subtle ripple pattern to the primary area of your dragon, the effect much like sunlight through water.

The farther back on the dragon you get, the deeper in water it is. The highlight is from the sun, like you're looking up from below and get that beam of light through the ripply surface, and near the end of the tail, you're getting into deeper and darker waters.
I take back what I said about it not looking good on any of my dragons: [img]http://s29.postimg.org/jscu66pgn/350dragon.png[/img] I'm in love!! Now I have to decide between Iridescent and this, just when I thought I had everything figured out. T-T
I take back what I said about it not looking good on any of my dragons:

350dragon.png

I'm in love!! Now I have to decide between Iridescent and this, just when I thought I had everything figured out. T-T
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54