Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
I am really really disappointed that this isn't available for gems. It seems like everyone who is buying it is just out to rip others off by jacking the price up in the AH . . .
I am really really disappointed that this isn't available for gems. It seems like everyone who is buying it is just out to rip others off by jacking the price up in the AH . . .
Aleahtoo.gif
I so wish I could get it. I've seen it several times and managed to refresh right when it gets stocked and click immediately, but it's gone within miliseconds. :( I just want it on my Imperial. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1195623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11957/1195623_350.png[/img] [/url] It'd make her look even more diseased/decrepit.
I so wish I could get it. I've seen it several times and managed to refresh right when it gets stocked and click immediately, but it's gone within miliseconds. :( I just want it on my Imperial.

1195623_350.png

It'd make her look even more diseased/decrepit.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
@Kekira, well there are people selling them in the AH for 600K . . . .
@Kekira, well there are people selling them in the AH for 600K . . . .
Aleahtoo.gif
Hm...interesting gene. Like how it fades toward the back, like a stone was dropped in the "water" near the dragon's nose and it radiates out. Don't think I'll be using it much, but...I'm just not a fan of most primaries besides basic and iridescent. (though this gene just sorta reinforces my distaste for Violet...not fond of its random brown)
Hm...interesting gene. Like how it fades toward the back, like a stone was dropped in the "water" near the dragon's nose and it radiates out. Don't think I'll be using it much, but...I'm just not a fan of most primaries besides basic and iridescent. (though this gene just sorta reinforces my distaste for Violet...not fond of its random brown)
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
About the scrolls disappearing within miliseconds... it was the same with Crackle, so keep calm guys, it will all settle within a few days :)

I want two of them myself, so I most certainly won't buy them from the AH - also, the prices already dropped to less than 400k, thanks to people who'd rather wait to get their own scroll from the Marketplace instead of accepting the fate of horrible overpayment :)
About the scrolls disappearing within miliseconds... it was the same with Crackle, so keep calm guys, it will all settle within a few days :)

I want two of them myself, so I most certainly won't buy them from the AH - also, the prices already dropped to less than 400k, thanks to people who'd rather wait to get their own scroll from the Marketplace instead of accepting the fate of horrible overpayment :)
aemfxx.jpg
@Aleah Naaah, I refuse to overpay lol. I got my money sitting waiting patiently for the craze to die down lol. It's just like when the Skydancers first came out and Underbelly.
@Aleah Naaah, I refuse to overpay lol. I got my money sitting waiting patiently for the craze to die down lol. It's just like when the Skydancers first came out and Underbelly.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
[quote name="Avavu" date="2014-05-18 08:47:39"]I doono, it's just...okay. (」゚ペ)」 It's nice and all, but for the price I just can't see going wild over it. For instance when I put it on my Cotal in the Scrying Workshop the design didn't carry all the way through the form, it's just not eye-catching. I think I'll continue saving money for the new breed instead.[/quote] @Avavu wut o-o what new breed?!
Avavu wrote on 2014-05-18 08:47:39:
I doono, it's just...okay.
(」゚ペ)」
It's nice and all, but for the price I just can't see going wild over it. For instance when I put it on my Cotal in the Scrying Workshop the design didn't carry all the way through the form, it's just not eye-catching.
I think I'll continue saving money for the new breed instead.

@Avavu
wut o-o what new breed?!
@Fishcake
Shhh....it's in the works...soon my friend, soon.
I said nothing, I was never here!
C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・Д・)┘
@Fishcake
Shhh....it's in the works...soon my friend, soon.
I said nothing, I was never here!
C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・Д・)┘
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
@Avavu Hmm... [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/026/futuramafry.jpg[/img]
@Avavu
Hmm...
futuramafry.jpg
I, personally, don't like it. At all.

To me it just seems like only half a gene and really not worth the hype and fuss it's been getting. All the other genes have markings on all parts of the dragon that it applies to, not just the front half or the back half.

Overall I find the gene highly disappointing and I certainly won't be buying it any time in the near future.
I, personally, don't like it. At all.

To me it just seems like only half a gene and really not worth the hype and fuss it's been getting. All the other genes have markings on all parts of the dragon that it applies to, not just the front half or the back half.

Overall I find the gene highly disappointing and I certainly won't be buying it any time in the near future.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54