Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Primary Gene: Ripple
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@Undel

Isn't it possible to stock the market place with riple more often or have more in stock when they are placed in the mp? Several times there have been 5 or 6 left and I click, but the item is no longer available. And I click within 5 seconds of refreshing the marketplace and seeing the item.

I'm sure this has hapened to more people than just me.
@Undel

Isn't it possible to stock the market place with riple more often or have more in stock when they are placed in the mp? Several times there have been 5 or 6 left and I click, but the item is no longer available. And I click within 5 seconds of refreshing the marketplace and seeing the item.

I'm sure this has hapened to more people than just me.
Iknr1RQ.jpg
It would be helpful if these news posts included the price of the gene in question. Then people wouldn't get ripped off in the AH.
It would be helpful if these news posts included the price of the gene in question. Then people wouldn't get ripped off in the AH.
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to second the whole "don't worry about the hype" stuff. =) Skydancers, Seraph, Crackle, and Underbelly were all met with similar enthusiasm - just wait a bit and the hype will die down! And AH prices will settle out. ;)
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in to second the whole "don't worry about the hype" stuff. =) Skydancers, Seraph, Crackle, and Underbelly were all met with similar enthusiasm - just wait a bit and the hype will die down! And AH prices will settle out. ;)
15evlog.jpg
@SkyFly62, the treasure MP value is always 10x the autosell value in the corner of the icon when you hover over it.
@SkyFly62, the treasure MP value is always 10x the autosell value in the corner of the icon when you hover over it.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
NEW GENE @Rainy !!!!
NEW GENE @Rainy !!!!
Oh my good golly gosh, I cannot wait to get my claws on this!
Oh my good golly gosh, I cannot wait to get my claws on this!
ca4nyRv.pngbYt72YT.png
jIVnPcX.pngYMPbu9R.png
I'm gonna wait until it decreases in price. I don't have that kind of treasure to buy it D:
I'm gonna wait until it decreases in price. I don't have that kind of treasure to buy it D:
Oooh, can't wait to see more dragons with the ripple, it looks pretty snazzy :3
Oooh, can't wait to see more dragons with the ripple, it looks pretty snazzy :3
phwAN37.png
It's times like these I wish I was super rich on here; buying a few of these to flog off right now would set you up pretty nicely! xD
But once all the fuss dies down we poor people will be able to get our hands on one c:
*waits out the rush*
It's times like these I wish I was super rich on here; buying a few of these to flog off right now would set you up pretty nicely! xD
But once all the fuss dies down we poor people will be able to get our hands on one c:
*waits out the rush*
Not sure if I'll be buying this gene any time soon, but it's a rather nice-looking one!
Not sure if I'll be buying this gene any time soon, but it's a rather nice-looking one!
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
u6ZPWxO.png
zzLpW3R.png
gUe2de3.png
FR Artist
Tumblr
f3JUYSL.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54