Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Gremlins - [PAUSE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Aaaaa @sunbuggyyy I'm so glad you're happy with it. I was worried ;w; <3 Ty so much

I sure do @OncePureVessel ! I'll add you to it just now <3 Anything in particular you're looking for breed? ^^
Aaaaa @sunbuggyyy I'm so glad you're happy with it. I was worried ;w; <3 Ty so much

I sure do @OncePureVessel ! I'll add you to it just now <3 Anything in particular you're looking for breed? ^^
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

That's less than I thought, but it looks enough. (Because I really thought about half of it)
Maybe if there was more liquid, he'd be covered up a lot. You're right.

I'm glad you said that, because it took me a long time to get him.
I am always happy when other people like my friend.
Thanks to you, I am happy.

Thank you for giving me a nice art.
Have a nice day. :D
@Vulpesartifex

That's less than I thought, but it looks enough. (Because I really thought about half of it)
Maybe if there was more liquid, he'd be covered up a lot. You're right.

I'm glad you said that, because it took me a long time to get him.
I am always happy when other people like my friend.
Thanks to you, I am happy.

Thank you for giving me a nice art.
Have a nice day. :D
Oh so pretty! And perfect for my clans' alchemist! <33 @Vulpesartifex Dragon bbc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68101397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681014/68101397_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: gems Accent/Skin: none Additional Information: I'd like liquid in the bottle to be the same colour as the liquid in his belly but if it's not gonna look good then other shade of green would be fine (but darker one plz) Oh and also can you make his eyes swirl type? I haven't changed them yet He'd look like that: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=19&auth=2d8ce1731c717c7e38eccc9b449d22af6c88ad90&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thank you ^^
Oh so pretty! And perfect for my clans' alchemist! <33

@Vulpesartifex
Dragon bbc: 68101397_350.png
Payment Method: gems
Accent/Skin: none
Additional Information: I'd like liquid in the bottle to be the same colour as the liquid in his belly but if it's not gonna look good then other shade of green would be fine (but darker one plz)
Oh and also can you make his eyes swirl type? I haven't changed them yet
He'd look like that:
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=13&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=33&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=19&auth=2d8ce1731c717c7e38eccc9b449d22af6c88ad90&dummyext=prev.png
Thank you ^^
@Vulpesartifex Dragon bbc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78656462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/786565/78656462_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Gems Accent/Skin: N/A Additional Information: Wax in Mulberry, the ribbon in Midnight, and the liquid in Sky (Also if it's possible runes on the ribbon (in Smoke)? I'll pay extra for that, if not that is too okay! :D) For better visuals [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=41&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=41&wings=13&auth=f3850ec6c5703dad1569b962dc861f396069f1be&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How much would that be, and thank you!
@Vulpesartifex
Dragon bbc: 78656462_350.png
Payment Method: Gems
Accent/Skin: N/A
Additional Information: Wax in Mulberry, the ribbon in Midnight, and the liquid in Sky (Also if it's possible runes on the ribbon (in Smoke)? I'll pay extra for that, if not that is too okay! :D)
For better visuals
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=41&breed=7&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=91&tertgene=14&winggene=41&wings=13&auth=f3850ec6c5703dad1569b962dc861f396069f1be&dummyext=prev.png
How much would that be, and thank you!
7GZL67L.png He/They/It

Okay to friend

FRT 9+
L00QwC3.png Wishlist

Tobi, Jest
[center][i]Hi! If you're still taking orders, I'd love to get one of these from you! They look so awesome! :D[/i] @Vulpesartifex [b]Dragon bbc:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30209657][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=edab324a5fa413f212a5554e614d7c0f7d43223b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment Method[/b]: Gems! [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] [skin=20166] [b]Additional Information:[/b] I'd like for there to be some liquid in the bottle, maybe a dark red? As for the rest of the colors (wax, ribbon, etc.) whatever you think is best works just fine! Also, I'd really love if you could make some tears/rips in her wings? I'm willing to pay extra for it, but I understand if that's not possible, just let me know![/center]
Hi! If you're still taking orders, I'd love to get one of these from you! They look so awesome! :D

@Vulpesartifex

Dragon bbc:
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=13&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=157&auth=edab324a5fa413f212a5554e614d7c0f7d43223b&dummyext=prev.png

Payment Method: Gems!
Accent/Skin:

Additional Information: I'd like for there to be some liquid in the bottle, maybe a dark red? As for the rest of the colors (wax, ribbon, etc.) whatever you think is best works just fine!

Also, I'd really love if you could make some tears/rips in her wings? I'm willing to pay extra for it, but I understand if that's not possible, just let me know!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
[center][emoji=mirror size=1] [emoji=ping size=1][/center] Been a little bit since I've done these. Apologies! I've been sick and gave myself a little longer to recover properly before I open up again! But I'm better and prepared to get back into these. @Zattana / @JesterBug / @DragonJade If you three are still wanting to make orders I can price them up, please let me know!
Been a little bit since I've done these. Apologies!
I've been sick and gave myself a little longer to recover properly before I open up again! But I'm better and prepared to get back into these.

@Zattana / @JesterBug / @DragonJade
If you three are still wanting to make orders I can price them up, please let me know!
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

May I be added to the general ping list please.
I will be back soon to get a spiral adopt once I finish my current project. <3
@Vulpesartifex

May I be added to the general ping list please.
I will be back soon to get a spiral adopt once I finish my current project. <3
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@Vulpesartifex
Hi, welcome back! I'm glad you took the time to recover before opening up again!

I'd love to still make my order if you don't mind! Just let me know how much and I'll happily send it over!
@Vulpesartifex
Hi, welcome back! I'm glad you took the time to recover before opening up again!

I'd love to still make my order if you don't mind! Just let me know how much and I'll happily send it over!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@Vulpesartifex
No apologies needed! I'm glad that you feel better
I'd still love to get na adopt of my boy <3
Just tell me how much it would be ^^
@Vulpesartifex
No apologies needed! I'm glad that you feel better
I'd still love to get na adopt of my boy <3
Just tell me how much it would be ^^
@Vulpesartifex

I-
I somehow missed the add-
But yeah, I am up to order, just tell me the price :D