Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Gremlins - [PAUSE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vulpesartifex heck yeah, I've had that 110kt put away for when the slots opened again! He finally got his skin in the meantime lmao. I'll send you the CR!
@Vulpesartifex heck yeah, I've had that 110kt put away for when the slots opened again! He finally got his skin in the meantime lmao. I'll send you the CR!
MUYNhfy.png
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
Lshkoju.png
gziv3Ja.png
optH9Kd.png
old-oaks-2.png
alilat-flipped-sig.png

hephaestus-sig.png
@Vulpesartifex
Ahhh thank you! I already satisfied with the current edition so whether you change the color or not would be fine owo
@Vulpesartifex
Ahhh thank you! I already satisfied with the current edition so whether you change the color or not would be fine owo
fUXUA3.png263ai.gif
@Vulpesartifex
I'm back... AGAIN.
Dragon bbc: Wyrd
Payment Method: g
Accent/Skin: none
Additional Information: Would like the colors that are on the bottle to match his colors ( with the Saffron maybe being the seal color? )
~ No Liquid Needed For This One.

~ I would also like to sponsor the "Anther Base" if it has not yet been sponswered As I have 6 Aethers that all need adopts from you lol
@Vulpesartifex
I'm back... AGAIN.
Dragon bbc: Wyrd
Payment Method: g
Additional Information: Would like the colors that are on the bottle to match his colors ( with the Saffron maybe being the seal color? )
~ No Liquid Needed For This One.

~ I would also like to sponsor the "Anther Base" if it has not yet been sponswered As I have 6 Aethers that all need adopts from you lol
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
Oh this is perfect, I think the liquid works perfectly! You did an excellent job, thank you!
Oh this is perfect, I think the liquid works perfectly! You did an excellent job, thank you!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Aaaaaaaa I'm so so happy everyone loves these ;w; I really do love making them.

@TheAlmightySei Oooh, hello again!
I LOVE THIS BABY. Lookit the little bean. Okok, no liquid and matchy seal and liquid. I got this. Your total for Wyrd (love the name) is 100G!

You can indeed also sponsor the Aether base ;o
Oh boi, 6 of them? xD I better get used to the little moths. Sponsoring is as you already know 100G.
SO for the first bottle AND the sponsor it's 200G total. <3
Aaaaaaaa I'm so so happy everyone loves these ;w; I really do love making them.

@TheAlmightySei Oooh, hello again!
I LOVE THIS BABY. Lookit the little bean. Okok, no liquid and matchy seal and liquid. I got this. Your total for Wyrd (love the name) is 100G!

You can indeed also sponsor the Aether base ;o
Oh boi, 6 of them? xD I better get used to the little moths. Sponsoring is as you already know 100G.
SO for the first bottle AND the sponsor it's 200G total. <3
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex Hello! I'm filling out the forum normally, but may I sponsor the Imperial breed? Dragon bbc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83882256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838823/83882256_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: Treasure Accent/Skin: none Additional Information: can the wax look like space, and the liquid inside look like blood (or similar to it)?
@Vulpesartifex

Hello! I'm filling out the forum normally, but may I sponsor the Imperial breed?

Dragon bbc: 83882256_350.png

Payment Method: Treasure

Additional Information: can the wax look like space, and the liquid inside look like blood (or similar to it)?
Universe_Drifters.png
[center]@Vulpesartifex =D Yess, So Excited to add more bottled babies to my collection! XD I will be sending payment Via PM in a moment. All my aethers ( not including my avatar dragon) are in "The Germans" tab of my lair XD so i guess technically its 7 Aethers XD (Though maybe not ALL of them need an adopt... but Yeah.. Either way I will be buying atleast 6 lol) [img]https://media.tenor.com/-f3FBy_N3eoAAAAM/shutupandtakemymoney-money.gif[/img][/center]
@Vulpesartifex

=D

Yess, So Excited to add more bottled babies to my collection! XD
I will be sending payment Via PM in a moment.

All my aethers ( not including my avatar dragon) are in "The Germans" tab of my lair XD so i guess technically its 7 Aethers XD
(Though maybe not ALL of them need an adopt... but Yeah.. Either way I will be buying atleast 6 lol)

shutupandtakemymoney-money.gif
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
Hello hello @Reokyu !

Oooooh, yes, yes you can! Imp Bottle Imp Bottle Imp Bottle
Also yes, you can very much have the wax look like space and the liquid look like blood. Or as close as I can get to it.
Your total for the bottle sponsor is 100KT!

@TheAlmightySei I think I'm gonna need to make a section just for yours... xD
I will answer said PM in a sec!
Hello hello @Reokyu !

Oooooh, yes, yes you can! Imp Bottle Imp Bottle Imp Bottle
Also yes, you can very much have the wax look like space and the liquid look like blood. Or as close as I can get to it.
Your total for the bottle sponsor is 100KT!

@TheAlmightySei I think I'm gonna need to make a section just for yours... xD
I will answer said PM in a sec!
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

Thank you so much!
I'll be sending payment via PM shortly^^
@Vulpesartifex