Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Gremlins - [PAUSE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Greetings @punkzbunnie ! You sure can! c:

Ooooo I'm excited to do this one. I've been thinking about how to fit Spirals in the bottle!
Your total comes to 210g for sponsor, base and the accent! I've made note of your seal and ribbon preferences too. <3
Greetings @punkzbunnie ! You sure can! c:

Ooooo I'm excited to do this one. I've been thinking about how to fit Spirals in the bottle!
Your total comes to 210g for sponsor, base and the accent! I've made note of your seal and ribbon preferences too. <3
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

Alright, I’ll send that over in a CR right away, unless there’s another way you’d like to receive it? :]
@Vulpesartifex

Alright, I’ll send that over in a CR right away, unless there’s another way you’d like to receive it? :]
nIN3H8q.png
mtHAEL4.png
RI1dQsH.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
FR time +2
wishlist
skin shop
lore shop
qbj5aU6.gif bIGjEhc.png
@Vulpesartifex

Just came back from a trip and saw the art of Crete! LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3
@Vulpesartifex

Just came back from a trip and saw the art of Crete! LOVE IT! <3 <3 <3
lh5eiml.png
@punkzbunnie Sorry for the delay response. I've been having very bad headaches for a few days. Better now and will start working on orders! <3

@TallyMark You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it <3
@punkzbunnie Sorry for the delay response. I've been having very bad headaches for a few days. Better now and will start working on orders! <3

@TallyMark You're welcome! I'm so glad you like it <3

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

I sent one a bit ago!
@Vulpesartifex

I sent one a bit ago!
nIN3H8q.png
mtHAEL4.png
RI1dQsH.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
FR time +2
wishlist
skin shop
lore shop
qbj5aU6.gif bIGjEhc.png
Hello @punkzbunnie ! Here is your completed order! I hope you like it and thank you so much for sponsoring the Spiral base. I had a lot of fun trying to put them into a bottle. If there's any changes or adjustments you'd like made just let me know! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852534830599503904/982694547177996288/Aristaeus_Punkzbunnie.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852534830599503904/982695067997327360/Aristaeus_Punkzbunnie.png[/img]
Hello @punkzbunnie ! Here is your completed order! I hope you like it and thank you so much for sponsoring the Spiral base. I had a lot of fun trying to put them into a bottle.

If there's any changes or adjustments you'd like made just let me know!

Aristaeus_Punkzbunnie.png

Aristaeus_Punkzbunnie.png

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

He looks perfect!! Tysm!! <3
@Vulpesartifex

He looks perfect!! Tysm!! <3
nIN3H8q.png
mtHAEL4.png
RI1dQsH.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
FR time +2
wishlist
skin shop
lore shop
qbj5aU6.gif bIGjEhc.png
[emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=ping size=1][size=1]Boop[/size] [center]There is now Spiral in a bottle available![/center]
Boop
There is now Spiral in a bottle available!

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
[/url]
Posted this before but idk if it got noticed so I'm posting again @Vulpesartifex Dragon bbc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77609020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/776091/77609020_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: g Accent/Skin: None Additional Information: Wax: same warm pink as his tail fluff. Ribbon: That same pink, but a little darker. Make him as adorable as possible :)
Posted this before but idk if it got noticed so I'm posting again
@Vulpesartifex
Dragon bbc: 77609020_350.png
Payment Method: g
Accent/Skin: None
Additional Information: Wax: same warm pink as his tail fluff.
Ribbon: That same pink, but a little darker.
Make him as adorable as possible :)
FORMERLY UNCLELARRY
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png4o7papi.pngZmmR4dY.pngeofNzwG.png
@UncleLarry Apologies! I had an unintentional break. Back to work now!

I LOVE him, he's so cute! I'll do my best at making him as cute as possible in his little bottle. Your total is 100g and I'll get started soon! <3
@UncleLarry Apologies! I had an unintentional break. Back to work now!

I LOVE him, he's so cute! I'll do my best at making him as cute as possible in his little bottle. Your total is 100g and I'll get started soon! <3

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16