Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Gremlins - [PAUSE]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Vulpesartifex Could I be added to the pinglist for when you have slots open? Love these bottled critters! [emoji=obelisk happy size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
@Vulpesartifex

Could I be added to the pinglist for when you have slots open? Love these bottled critters!
VAnf2q2.png
MUYNhfy.png
HxcMlGn.png
uPOLOvt.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
t6zNkmJ.png
wG3R61.pngHJc4F1.pngMYvtZ1.png6TAgw1.pnger5jD1.pngj4ro81.pngPkuhX1.png3BhaF1.png
@Vulpesartifex

Could I please also be added to your pinglist? Thank you in advance. These guys look amazing!
@Vulpesartifex

Could I please also be added to your pinglist? Thank you in advance. These guys look amazing!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
[center][emoji=mirror size=1][emoji=ping size=1][/center] I think it may be time for an update. I entered into full-time education again, so that's the reason for the HUGE delay on completing orders and getting everything squared away. However! I do have a term holiday for a week so hope to get caught up! I do intend on opening these up again very soon. So for anyone interested here's one of those cute lil Pinglist widgets for people to click! [center][pinglist=2224][/center] I'm really sorry for pinging all of you, but I do want to take advantage of this new system that will make it infinitely easier for all of us! Plus it lets you know the current situation with this shop c: [size=2]@OncePureVessel / @TheAlmightySei / @skystreamchan / @PalusHiemalis / @oneluckyduck / @Sinjin / @Reokyu / @LaSilva007 / @linin / @Ottoman / @hawketh / @AnomalyBeans / @KaitoWang[/size]

I think it may be time for an update. I entered into full-time education again, so that's the reason for the HUGE delay on completing orders and getting everything squared away. However! I do have a term holiday for a week so hope to get caught up!

I do intend on opening these up again very soon. So for anyone interested here's one of those cute lil Pinglist widgets for people to click!

I'm really sorry for pinging all of you, but I do want to take advantage of this new system that will make it infinitely easier for all of us! Plus it lets you know the current situation with this shop c:

@OncePureVessel / @TheAlmightySei / @skystreamchan / @PalusHiemalis / @oneluckyduck / @Sinjin / @Reokyu
/ @LaSilva007 / @linin / @Ottoman / @hawketh / @AnomalyBeans / @KaitoWang
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex

Hi! I'm sure someone has told you but I thought I'd let you know, but the images are broken now (A problem a TON of people have been having, I'm so sorry) I'll have to check if I saved the image on my old computer or not, but I might still have it (that was dumb on my part, I know, I should've saved it on a cloud or something)

Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't!
@Vulpesartifex

Hi! I'm sure someone has told you but I thought I'd let you know, but the images are broken now (A problem a TON of people have been having, I'm so sorry) I'll have to check if I saved the image on my old computer or not, but I might still have it (that was dumb on my part, I know, I should've saved it on a cloud or something)

Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't!
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
@WebstickKitten Oh SHOOT I forgot about this happening. Thank you for letting me know! If you don't have it saved send me a Pm and I'll work on a different host for things really soon. Thank you so much for the message to let me know!
@WebstickKitten Oh SHOOT I forgot about this happening. Thank you for letting me know! If you don't have it saved send me a Pm and I'll work on a different host for things really soon. Thank you so much for the message to let me know!
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16