Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]Quick Announcement![/font][/size] [size=2]@Fushide @Dathomir @RosharanNoivern @WolfyKnutz @Dawkosaur @chorderaos @ElBurritoBandito @SuddenShimmer @Letsgograss @Vallantis @Outtsider[/size][/center] [size=2]If you got a ping but aren't on this list, I'm just covering everything else in this post, too![/size] [rule] Hiii, good afternoon! This isn't going to be the most pleasant of posts for the more recent players... I've been thinking about making this for a bit, but now that I see I'm just past deadlines and everything else, I ought to go ahead and do it now. On [b]January 31st[/b], when quests and such are set to rotate, [i]Valiant Frontier[/i] is going to go on a bit of a hiatus while I get myself sorted out! Interest and motivation to work for it are sort of at an all-time low, presently, and I'm not too appealed by the idea of working in that sort of condition ^^; I'm not sure when I'll pick back up, but I'd like to, when the mood strikes, keep passively working on it when I'm able so I can return with lots of cool and neat things >:) Everyone with quests currently out can finish them if they'd like and still be rewarded, but if you elect not to, I won't hold it against ya. Eggs will still hatch, and monsters will still grow, et cetera. Cooldowns will all be up when I return, as well! Additionally, I should quickly mention, in case it was a bit unclear at any point, that monsters you get here are yours! [i]Your [/i]characters to use wherever you like, not just confined to this game! Go crazy :P Thank you fellas for reading, playing, understanding, and offering all of your kind words in the past. I wish everyone well going forward, and I hope to return to this project healthily soon! ^o^// [rule] [rule] Now, for some final business to attend to! [rule] @liminalspace Greetings!! Man, I'm in love with the Stories games so much... so happy they ended up actually making a sequel :sob: even if the support for the game didn't last but a few months...... At any rate! Lemme conjure you something up real quick. Glimmering Peaks, yes? Let's see... RNG awards good ol' Pi with: no foes! A straight shot to and fro! [center][b]Congratulations! You've obtained an egg![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926169036792950895/929459301729333278/brdwyv_03.png[/img] [i]Genus: Bird Wyvern Skills Detected: [b]1[/b][/i] Egg will hatch on: [b]January 30th[/b] Good luck![/center] [rule] @Outtsider I love this so much!! You did a wonderful job, loving the little insight on Aurelius's character! [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] I'll go ahead and award you the appropriate goodies, and drop Aur that chonky XP boost! [rule] @chorderaos So cute!! Lovely little interactions for the sweet thing. I'll hand over its level-up right away! And, speaking of... questions to be asked no more, that fella is good to go [i]now![/i] (or... more like yesterday, but....) [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/936318105498554498/028.png[/img] [size=4][b]Tigrex[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]8[/b] Attack | [b]1[/b] Defense | [b]1[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Pattern:[/b] Default [b]Skill(s):[/b] Bulwark I [b]Colors:[/b] Peach, Blue, Banana, White, Auburn [b]Level boost![/b] Please choose which stat you'd like to increase! Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]January 31st[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i] [/center] [rule] @Letsgograss You sure may, quest accepted! I've given Lagoon her point into health, and she's currently all fully grown, as well! [rule] @ElBurritoBandito Speaking of which, Bacchus has grown today as well! :^) [rule] @SuddenShimmer What swell writing you always put out for these fellas ^o^ this chunk'll add that level to your eggy, and Enya and Banbaro are free to set off whenever they'd like! Now that we're finally here... that boosted bab is ready to come into the world! [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/936340279563255888/029.png[/img] [size=4][b]Azure Rathalos[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]45[/b] Health | [b]8[/b] Attack | [b]2[/b] Defense | [b]1[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Pattern:[/b] Tiger [b]Skill(s):[/b] Bolster [b]Colors:[/b] Cornflower, Mint, Honeydew, Flaxen Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]January 31st[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i] [/center] [rule] @Dathomir And, finally, we have one last little eggy hatching today: one pretty pink brute! [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/936340296550211634/030.png[/img] [size=4][b]Anjanath[/b][/size] [i]Level 1[/i] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]7[/b] Attack | [b]1[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pattern:[/b] Banded [b]Skill(s):[/b] Thorns I [b]Colors:[/b] Bubblegum, Shale, Ivory, Taupe, Watermelon Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]January 31st[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i]
If you got a ping but aren't on this list, I'm just covering everything else in this post, too!

Hiii, good afternoon! This isn't going to be the most pleasant of posts for the more recent players... I've been thinking about making this for a bit, but now that I see I'm just past deadlines and everything else, I ought to go ahead and do it now. On January 31st, when quests and such are set to rotate, Valiant Frontier is going to go on a bit of a hiatus while I get myself sorted out! Interest and motivation to work for it are sort of at an all-time low, presently, and I'm not too appealed by the idea of working in that sort of condition ^^; I'm not sure when I'll pick back up, but I'd like to, when the mood strikes, keep passively working on it when I'm able so I can return with lots of cool and neat things >:)

Everyone with quests currently out can finish them if they'd like and still be rewarded, but if you elect not to, I won't hold it against ya. Eggs will still hatch, and monsters will still grow, et cetera. Cooldowns will all be up when I return, as well! Additionally, I should quickly mention, in case it was a bit unclear at any point, that monsters you get here are yours! Your characters to use wherever you like, not just confined to this game! Go crazy :P

Thank you fellas for reading, playing, understanding, and offering all of your kind words in the past. I wish everyone well going forward, and I hope to return to this project healthily soon! ^o^//

Now, for some final business to attend to!

@liminalspace
Greetings!! Man, I'm in love with the Stories games so much... so happy they ended up actually making a sequel :sob: even if the support for the game didn't last but a few months......

At any rate! Lemme conjure you something up real quick. Glimmering Peaks, yes? Let's see... RNG awards good ol' Pi with: no foes! A straight shot to and fro!
Congratulations! You've obtained an egg!
brdwyv_03.png
Genus: Bird Wyvern
Skills Detected: 1

Egg will hatch on: January 30th

Good luck!

@Outtsider
I love this so much!! You did a wonderful job, loving the little insight on Aurelius's character! I'll go ahead and award you the appropriate goodies, and drop Aur that chonky XP boost!

@chorderaos
So cute!! Lovely little interactions for the sweet thing. I'll hand over its level-up right away!

And, speaking of... questions to be asked no more, that fella is good to go now! (or... more like yesterday, but....)
028.png

Tigrex
Level 2
35 Health | 8 Attack | 1 Defense | 1 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Default
Skill(s): Bulwark I

Colors: Peach, Blue, Banana, White, Auburn

Level boost! Please choose which stat you'd like to increase!

Hatchling will fully mature on: January 31st

Congratulations!

@Letsgograss
You sure may, quest accepted! I've given Lagoon her point into health, and she's currently all fully grown, as well!

@ElBurritoBandito
Speaking of which, Bacchus has grown today as well! :^)

@SuddenShimmer
What swell writing you always put out for these fellas ^o^ this chunk'll add that level to your eggy, and Enya and Banbaro are free to set off whenever they'd like!

Now that we're finally here... that boosted bab is ready to come into the world!
029.png

Azure Rathalos
Level 2
45 Health | 8 Attack | 2 Defense | 1 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Tiger
Skill(s): Bolster

Colors: Cornflower, Mint, Honeydew, Flaxen

Congratulations!

@Dathomir
And, finally, we have one last little eggy hatching today: one pretty pink brute!
030.png

Anjanath
Level 1
35 Health | 7 Attack | 1 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Banded
Skill(s): Thorns I

Colors: Bubblegum, Shale, Ivory, Taupe, Watermelon

Congratulations!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
it's absolutely such a charming game, and i've loved every second of it!! been really enjoying the post-game wind down where i can just do whatever i want whenever, esp now that i can bring any of the battle buddies along with me on my silly lil errands(cheval my beloved<3)

i'm sorry to hear about your disinterest, and i of course completely understand your decision; forcing myself to work on something when i don't have the particular drive for it in the moment is agonizing lol. please take your time with the hiatus, i don't think any of us want you burning yourself out!

and lastly, thank you very much for the little egg friend, i can't wait to see them when they hatch! so glad it was one of the two that i was hoping for ~
it's absolutely such a charming game, and i've loved every second of it!! been really enjoying the post-game wind down where i can just do whatever i want whenever, esp now that i can bring any of the battle buddies along with me on my silly lil errands(cheval my beloved<3)

i'm sorry to hear about your disinterest, and i of course completely understand your decision; forcing myself to work on something when i don't have the particular drive for it in the moment is agonizing lol. please take your time with the hiatus, i don't think any of us want you burning yourself out!

and lastly, thank you very much for the little egg friend, i can't wait to see them when they hatch! so glad it was one of the two that i was hoping for ~
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
hiii I know I havent been active here for a while but I wanted to say to you I hope you have many good days in your hiatus!! I know how it feels to try and do something when your not motivated for it and I completely understand that. take as much time as you need and I hope you have many good days and nights!! :DD
hiii I know I havent been active here for a while but I wanted to say to you I hope you have many good days in your hiatus!! I know how it feels to try and do something when your not motivated for it and I completely understand that. take as much time as you need and I hope you have many good days and nights!! :DD
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
I hope you enjoy the hiatus! Taking time to focus on other things is super important, no worries!
I hope you enjoy the hiatus! Taking time to focus on other things is super important, no worries!
Outtsider / Jett. He/They
Hello, Corvo.
Sorry to pop in so late, busy last few days.

Aaaaah what a gorgeous lad!!! Thank you so much! Admittedly I haven't decided on a name for him yet, buuuut since I had the chance I at least wanted to thank you for him. All of the monsters have been so lovely :D

That said, take all the time you need and I hope you have a good hiatus!
Sorry to pop in so late, busy last few days.

Aaaaah what a gorgeous lad!!! Thank you so much! Admittedly I haven't decided on a name for him yet, buuuut since I had the chance I at least wanted to thank you for him. All of the monsters have been so lovely :D

That said, take all the time you need and I hope you have a good hiatus!
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@liminalspace Hi there!! One last delivery for now~ ^o^ [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/937867075635007508/031.png[/img] [size=4][b]Great Jaggi[/b][/size] [i]Level 1[/i] [b]30[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pattern:[/b] Default [b]Skill(s):[/b] Chillborne [b]Colors:[/b] Raspberry, Red, Platinum, Beige Hatchling will fully mature on: [b]February 7th[/b] [i]Congratulations![/i]
@liminalspace
Hi there!! One last delivery for now~ ^o^
031.png

Great Jaggi
Level 1
30 Health | 5 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Pattern: Default
Skill(s): Chillborne

Colors: Raspberry, Red, Platinum, Beige

Hatchling will fully mature on: February 7th

Congratulations!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
aahhhhh what a lovely little guy!!! i'll name them Pyrope <3 tysm!
aahhhhh what a lovely little guy!!! i'll name them Pyrope <3 tysm!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31