Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Alrighty, decided to send River #017 on Social Quest: Deliver Brute Bone
Alrighty, decided to send River #017 on Social Quest: Deliver Brute Bone
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@SuddenShimmer Good stuff, quest accepted! I've added all of those things into your inventory, as well :D @Fushide Same with you, token has been accounted for~ @ElBurritoBandito I believe raids are going to be a bit lackluster til I can release that lore story,, there's a [i]reason [/i]for taking these eggs, I [i]prooomise[/i] Happening upon the shoals again, your party digs and searches and scours the sands with a fervor. Oddly enough, it's quiet again. Vacant. Hmm... you don't question a thing, claws striking figurative gold once more and you electing to make off with your prize. [center][b]Congratulations! You've obtained an egg![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926169036792950895/932941066536091690/levia_02.png[/img] [i]Genus: Leviathan Skills Detected: [b]1[/b][/i] Egg will hatch on: [b]January 21st[/b] Good luck!
@SuddenShimmer
Good stuff, quest accepted! I've added all of those things into your inventory, as well :D

@Fushide
Same with you, token has been accounted for~

@ElBurritoBandito
I believe raids are going to be a bit lackluster til I can release that lore story,, there's a reason for taking these eggs, I prooomise

Happening upon the shoals again, your party digs and searches and scours the sands with a fervor. Oddly enough, it's quiet again. Vacant. Hmm... you don't question a thing, claws striking figurative gold once more and you electing to make off with your prize.
Congratulations! You've obtained an egg!
levia_02.png
Genus: Leviathan
Skills Detected: 1

Egg will hatch on: January 21st

Good luck!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Letsgograss [i]The rivers through the bayou were ones familiar to you, each snapped tree an important landmark for your journey. You were assigned an important task to quell a feral Purple Ludroth, halting is rapid poisoning of the local waters. Thankfully, the beast was not hard to locate, its brilliant pinkish mane noticeable from a mile away. You sprint towards the beast, intentions clear, approaching just before it happened to pick up on your ambush![/i] [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/932947609247682590/purple_ludroth.png[/img] [size=4][b]Purple Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 2[/i] [b]40[/b] Health | [b]6[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Purple Ludroth: [b]2[/b] | Shoal: [b]8(+1)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] Shoal rolls [b]10[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 40 -> 34)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]6[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 45 -> 42)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]15[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 34 -> 28)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]11[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 42 -> 39)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]9[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 28 -> 22)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]9[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 39 -> 36)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]18[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Critical hit![/i] Purple Ludroth takes [b]9[/b] damage! [i](Health 22 -> 13)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]10[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 36 -> 33)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]2[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 13 -> 7)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]7[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 33 -> 30)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]4[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 7 -> 1)[/i] Purple Ludroth rolls [b]17[/b]! Purple Ludroth attacks! Shoal takes [b]3[/b] damage! [i](Health 30 -> 27)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]3[/b]! Shoal attacks! Purple Ludroth takes [b]6[/b] damage! [i](Health 1 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Purple Ludroth is defeated![/b][/i] [b]Shoal receives:[/b] [i]Plum Spongy Hide x2, Purple Ludroth Scale x1, Purple Ludroth Claw x2[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](200/200 to next level)[/i] [b]Leveled up! [/b]Please choose which stat you'd like to increase! [rule] [/center] [i]Salvaging what you could carry, you take an exhausted sigh. Just as you turn to return to your client, a new flash of color catches your eye in the murk of the riverbed. Very bright, like the Ludroth, but much too small, in comparison. What could it be? Taking a curious dive, you fish around for it with your hands. You take hold, pulling it up to the surface to inspect it further. Ah... a lonely little egg. You toss a glance over your shoulder at the slain Ludroth, piecing the two together. A tough situation. Decidedly, you hold onto the bright, pink egg. This was simply the way things were, you told yourself. You decided to contribute back to the natural order of things by offering this little one a chance for the future.[/i] [center][b]Congratulations! You've obtained an egg![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926169036792950895/932941066536091690/levia_02.png[/img] [i]Genus: Leviathan Skills Detected: [b]1[/b][/i] Egg will hatch on: [b]January 21st[/b] Good luck!
@Letsgograss
The rivers through the bayou were ones familiar to you, each snapped tree an important landmark for your journey. You were assigned an important task to quell a feral Purple Ludroth, halting is rapid poisoning of the local waters.

Thankfully, the beast was not hard to locate, its brilliant pinkish mane noticeable from a mile away. You sprint towards the beast, intentions clear, approaching just before it happened to pick up on your ambush!

! Encounter !
purple_ludroth.png

Purple Ludroth
Level 2
40 Health | 6 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Purple Ludroth: 2 | Shoal: 8(+1)

Combat Start!

Shoal rolls 10!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 40 -> 34)

Purple Ludroth rolls 6!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 45 -> 42)

Shoal rolls 15!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 34 -> 28)

Purple Ludroth rolls 11!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 42 -> 39)

Shoal rolls 9!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 28 -> 22)

Purple Ludroth rolls 9!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 39 -> 36)

Shoal rolls 18!
Shoal attacks! Critical hit!
Purple Ludroth takes 9 damage! (Health 22 -> 13)

Purple Ludroth rolls 10!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 36 -> 33)

Shoal rolls 2!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 13 -> 7)

Purple Ludroth rolls 7!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 33 -> 30)

Shoal rolls 4!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 7 -> 1)

Purple Ludroth rolls 17!
Purple Ludroth attacks!
Shoal takes 3 damage! (Health 30 -> 27)

Shoal rolls 3!
Shoal attacks!
Purple Ludroth takes 6 damage! (Health 1 -> 0)

Purple Ludroth is defeated!

Shoal receives:
Plum Spongy Hide x2, Purple Ludroth Scale x1, Purple Ludroth Claw x2

Gained 50 XP!
(200/200 to next level)
Leveled up! Please choose which stat you'd like to increase!

Salvaging what you could carry, you take an exhausted sigh. Just as you turn to return to your client, a new flash of color catches your eye in the murk of the riverbed. Very bright, like the Ludroth, but much too small, in comparison. What could it be?

Taking a curious dive, you fish around for it with your hands. You take hold, pulling it up to the surface to inspect it further. Ah... a lonely little egg. You toss a glance over your shoulder at the slain Ludroth, piecing the two together. A tough situation.

Decidedly, you hold onto the bright, pink egg. This was simply the way things were, you told yourself. You decided to contribute back to the natural order of things by offering this little one a chance for the future.

Congratulations! You've obtained an egg!
levia_02.png
Genus: Leviathan
Skills Detected: 1

Egg will hatch on: January 21st

Good luck!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507757285121065002/930360705377501224/pitab.gif[/img][/center] aaaand here is my submission for the social quest to deliver honey; it was fun to mimic MH's style for this! [s]tho i hate how much gif format crunches it up eugghh[/s] i imagine she posted up another request specifically mentioning it by name, wanting to see it again under the guise of asking for a few more jars hehe. i like to think that it makes a point to go up to the tundra to see her every so often, once they get a proper friendship established don't know if i'll manage to take on any of these new quests tho, my creative energy is starting to run low lately @@_@@; but maybe i'll surprise myself! definitely can't wait to see how this place grows and evolves, regardless ~
pitab.gif

aaaand here is my submission for the social quest to deliver honey; it was fun to mimic MH's style for this! tho i hate how much gif format crunches it up eugghh
i imagine she posted up another request specifically mentioning it by name, wanting to see it again under the guise of asking for a few more jars hehe. i like to think that it makes a point to go up to the tundra to see her every so often, once they get a proper friendship established

don't know if i'll manage to take on any of these new quests tho, my creative energy is starting to run low lately @@_@@; but maybe i'll surprise myself! definitely can't wait to see how this place grows and evolves, regardless ~
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
@liminalspace
Woooaaaaaaa this is so cool!! So cute!!! I really love that you did it in the style, and I really love how accurate it is!! It really is, it's so awesome..,,,,,
I granted Pi those items and that XP.. which they promptly level up from! Which stat would you like to boost?

Also, there's no fuss if you don't find the energy to do anything with em ^^ It's completely understandable, and also sorta happens to me more often than I'd like to admit, haha...
@liminalspace
Woooaaaaaaa this is so cool!! So cute!!! I really love that you did it in the style, and I really love how accurate it is!! It really is, it's so awesome..,,,,,
I granted Pi those items and that XP.. which they promptly level up from! Which stat would you like to boost?

Also, there's no fuss if you don't find the energy to do anything with em ^^ It's completely understandable, and also sorta happens to me more often than I'd like to admit, haha...
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
[center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]New Monsters![/size] [size=2]@Fushide @Dathomir @RosharanNoivern @WolfyKnutz @Dawkosaur @chorderaos @ElBurritoBandito @SuddenShimmer @Letsgograss[/size][/center] Good morning all! Had the time and the energy, so I went ahead n speedran drawing up some new monsters! ...Well, I guess monster-and-subspecies, so realistically there was only one thing [i]truly [/i]drawn, but who's worried about semantics? Introducing the following!: [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/933015471186395226/tigrex.png[/img] [size=4][b]Tigrex[/b][/size] [b]35[/b] Health | [b]8[/b] Attack | [b]1[/b] Defense | 1 Int. Bonus [b]Strong Element:[/b] N/A | [b]Weak Element:[/b] Thunder [b]Lucky Colors:[/b][i] Marigold, Teal, Flaxen[/i] Known Spawns: [b]Eastern Chapparal, Warrior's Canyon, The Graveyard[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/933015493734989824/brute_tigrex.png[/img] [size=4][b]Brute Tigrex[/b][/size] [b]40[/b] Health | [b]8[/b] Attack | [b]1[/b] Defense | 2 Int. Bonus [b]Strong Element:[/b] N/A | [b]Weak Element:[/b] Water [b]Lucky Colors:[/b] [i]Umber, Cream, Caramel[/i] Known Spawns: [b]Elder's Retreat, Molten Caverns, Ice Floes[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/933015526127599696/molten_tigrex.png[/img] [size=4][b]Molten Tigrex[/b][/size] [b]45[/b] Health | [b]9[/b] Attack | [b]2[/b] Defense | 2 Int. Bonus [b]Strong Element:[/b] N/A | [b]Weak Element:[/b] Water [b]Lucky Colors:[/b] [i]Oilslick, Red, Coal[/i] Known Spawns:[b] Molten Caverns[/b][/center] Additionally, [b]three new skills[/b] have been added! A new tiered skill, "Thorns", dishes damage back out to attackers with each of their successful hits. Tier caps at III. Keep an eye out for these bad boys in quest rewards, shops, and new hatchies!~

Good morning all! Had the time and the energy, so I went ahead n speedran drawing up some new monsters! ...Well, I guess monster-and-subspecies, so realistically there was only one thing truly drawn, but who's worried about semantics?

Introducing the following!:
tigrex.png
Tigrex

35 Health | 8 Attack | 1 Defense | 1 Int. Bonus
Strong Element: N/A | Weak Element: Thunder

Lucky Colors: Marigold, Teal, Flaxen
Known Spawns: Eastern Chapparal, Warrior's Canyon, The Graveyard

brute_tigrex.png
Brute Tigrex

40 Health | 8 Attack | 1 Defense | 2 Int. Bonus
Strong Element: N/A | Weak Element: Water

Lucky Colors: Umber, Cream, Caramel
Known Spawns: Elder's Retreat, Molten Caverns, Ice Floes

molten_tigrex.png
Molten Tigrex

45 Health | 9 Attack | 2 Defense | 2 Int. Bonus
Strong Element: N/A | Weak Element: Water

Lucky Colors: Oilslick, Red, Coal
Known Spawns: Molten Caverns

Additionally, three new skills have been added! A new tiered skill, "Thorns", dishes damage back out to attackers with each of their successful hits. Tier caps at III. Keep an eye out for these bad boys in quest rewards, shops, and new hatchies!~
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Ooh, I love them! That was the push I needed, I guess. XD Let's send Oscar (008) on the Deliver Brute Bone quest! Is the nest raid cooldown only if you get an egg or for the attempt, by the way?
Ooh, I love them! That was the push I needed, I guess. XD Let's send Oscar (008) on the Deliver Brute Bone quest! Is the nest raid cooldown only if you get an egg or for the attempt, by the way?
@chorderaos Quest accepted for you! Also, Nest Raid cooldowns activate for getting an egg [i]and[/i] for backing out of a raid midway [emoji=bogsneak tongue size=1]
@chorderaos
Quest accepted for you! Also, Nest Raid cooldowns activate for getting an egg and for backing out of a raid midway
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
yess- i will boost their attack stat, pls!

i'd also like to toss my two vampiric I tokens into Chasamuth's cauldron to create a vampiric II token, and put Pietersite's pack leader skill on the backburner for right now to replace it with said vamp II!
aaand real quick while i'm here, i'll have Pi down a health potion to get them back up to full after that last Narga fight; gonna take on a nest raid sometime soon once i figure out which monster i wanna try for first >;;p
yess- i will boost their attack stat, pls!

i'd also like to toss my two vampiric I tokens into Chasamuth's cauldron to create a vampiric II token, and put Pietersite's pack leader skill on the backburner for right now to replace it with said vamp II!
aaand real quick while i'm here, i'll have Pi down a health potion to get them back up to full after that last Narga fight; gonna take on a nest raid sometime soon once i figure out which monster i wanna try for first >;;p
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
OH MAN THOSE TIGREX ARE AWESOME! I can't decide whether I like the Brute or Molten more x'D
OH MAN THOSE TIGREX ARE AWESOME! I can't decide whether I like the Brute or Molten more x'D
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31