Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@Letsgograss Can you believe I just forgot to ping you entirely... Dx At any rate,,,, one more spongy leviathan for you ^^ [rule] [center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]! Encounter ![/font][/size] [rule] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/884635334825107546/924200590945435678/royal_ludroth.png[/img] [size=4][b]Royal Ludroth[/b][/size] [i]Level 1[/i] [b]30[/b] Health | [b]5[/b] Attack | [b]0[/b] Defense | [b]0[/b] Int. Bonus [rule] [i]Rolling Initiative...[/i] Royal Ludroth: [b]5[/b] | Shoal: [b]6(+1)[/b] [i][b]Combat Start![/b][/i] Shoal rolls [b]11[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 30 -> 26)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]8[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 28 -> 27)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]6[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 26 -> 22)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]12[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 27 -> 26)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]7[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 22 -> 18)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]4[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 26 -> 25)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]12[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 18 -> 14)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]9[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 25 -> 24)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]10[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 14 -> 10)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]17[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 24 -> 23)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]18[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective... Critical hit![/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]7[/b] damage! [i](Health 10 -> 3)[/i] Royal Ludroth rolls [b]11[/b]! Royal Ludroth attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Shoal takes [b]1[/b] damage! [i](Health 23 -> 22)[/i] Shoal rolls [b]4[/b]! Shoal attacks! [i]Not effective...[/i] Royal Ludroth takes [b]4[/b] damage! [i](Health 3 -> 0)[/i] [i][b]Royal Ludroth is defeated![/b][/i] [b]Shoal receives:[/b] [i]Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Spongy Hide x3, Royal Ludroth Tail x1[/i] [b]Gained 50 XP![/b] [i](150/200 to next level)[/i] [b]Received "Sure-Shot" Skill Token![/b] [rule] [/center]
@Letsgograss
Can you believe I just forgot to ping you entirely... Dx
At any rate,,,, one more spongy leviathan for you ^^

! Encounter !
royal_ludroth.png

Royal Ludroth
Level 1
30 Health | 5 Attack | 0 Defense | 0 Int. Bonus

Rolling Initiative...

Royal Ludroth: 5 | Shoal: 6(+1)

Combat Start!

Shoal rolls 11!
Shoal attacks! Not effective...
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 30 -> 26)

Royal Ludroth rolls 8!
Royal Ludroth attacks! Not effective...
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 28 -> 27)

Shoal rolls 6!
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 26 -> 22)

Royal Ludroth rolls 12!
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 27 -> 26)

Shoal rolls 7!
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 22 -> 18)

Royal Ludroth rolls 4!
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 26 -> 25)

Shoal rolls 12!
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 18 -> 14)

Royal Ludroth rolls 9!
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 25 -> 24)

Shoal rolls 10!
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 14 -> 10)

Royal Ludroth rolls 17!
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 24 -> 23)

Shoal rolls 18!
Shoal attacks! Not effective... Critical hit!
Royal Ludroth takes 7 damage! (Health 10 -> 3)

Royal Ludroth rolls 11!
Shoal takes 1 damage! (Health 23 -> 22)

Shoal rolls 4!
Royal Ludroth takes 4 damage! (Health 3 -> 0)

Royal Ludroth is defeated!

Shoal receives:
Royal Ludroth Scale x1, Spongy Hide x3, Royal Ludroth Tail x1

Gained 50 XP!
(150/200 to next level)

Received "Sure-Shot" Skill Token!

left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
just dropping by for a sec to say ohhhh my godsssss congrats SuddenShimmer, that Anja is absolutely breathtaking!! i am loving the inclusion of these extra patterns, they really spice up the monster designs!
just dropping by for a sec to say ohhhh my godsssss congrats SuddenShimmer, that Anja is absolutely breathtaking!! i am loving the inclusion of these extra patterns, they really spice up the monster designs!
chevffinal.png ..
top.png

pixq.png - ---- ----

pixq.png - ---- ----

bottom.png
ECLIPSE
THE
SUN
[center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]New Arrivals, and More![/size] [size=2]@Fushide @Dathomir @RosharanNoivern @WolfyKnutz @Dawkosaur @chorderaos @ElBurritoBandito @SuddenShimmer @Letsgograss[/size][/center] Good early morning, everyone! I hope everyone's doing fair and staying warm. Getting a bit chilly out, fellow Americans [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1] Watch over yourselves during the storm! Oddly enough, I'd like to start with the "More" segment of today's update. As you may have already seen, Quests and Merchants are set to rotate [i]tomorrow[/i], on the 17th. While this still will be in effect, I'm putting a bit of a [i]hold on new Slaying Quests cycling in[/i] for... hopefully not too long! The reason for this? Truthfully, they do take me quite some time to fully complete for everyone on a day-to-day basis. I'm sure the monotony of it all is sort of causing me to slow down, or something to that effect, which [i]in turn[/i] eats up a decent amount of the time I set aside for this neat little project! Long story short, [b]I am shoving Slaying Quests aside temporarily to really work harder on releasing the definitive world lore, and adding new monsters into the field.[/b] The handful of Nest Raids that have transpired thus far have really shown me that what we have currently is a bit barebones (and morally ambiguous), and that has not changed since the game's conception. It really needs to, and I plan on seeing to it posthaste! This does [i]not [/i]mean that Nest Raids will become unavailable, as well, even though they include combat scenarios. A little bit every now and then shouldn't hurt! Additionally, Social Quests will still cycle in for those willing to do them, and Merchants will still receive new stock! Mainly Kiki, to be honest... ^^; Ah, and for our last segment... [i]another [/i]reason I'd like to really kick it into gear with new monster releases. Certainly, you all have materials from fallen monsters that you can currently do nothing with; idly you may wonder if they will [i]ever [/i]see use in the near future, or will they simply remain useless, cluttering your inventories? Fret no further! The long-awaited, many-a-rumored [b][i]Cauldron of Fates[/i] is now live!![/b] While not sporting Gene Patches just yet, [i]Chasamuth [/i]will take certain combinations of your dusty, idling materials and turn them into [b]Color Vials[/b] for your monsters! They also offer [b]Odd Tokens[/b] for sale, a peculiar coin that can be used to sap a monster's equipped skill off of itself and turned into token form. Note that this is strictly for [i]your own[/i] monsters, and won't be useable to sap skills off of ferals or other NPC monsters. (Please also note that Chasamuth will not be cycling stock tomorrow, as they were just added today!) Materials (or "items", as they are referred to in the shop) each have their own [i]color [/i]that will take effect when creating a Color Vial with Chasamuth. Typically, materials share the same predominant color as the monster they came from, though some exceptions lay about within the database (i.e. all "claws", regardless of monster, are considered "black" items, while all "fangs" are considered "white" items). I plan on making a handy sheet soon that will list [i]all[/i] items along with their associated color. In the meantime, if you have any questions about an item, feel free to ask before you mix! Alternatively, Color Vials can simply be [i]purchased[/i] for the typical coinage. I opted to keep them rather cheap, as the process of color-changing was extremely simple, and each vial contains a [i]myriad [/i]of colors, meaning you [i]may[/i] go through a few to get whichever color you desire. The link at the bottom of Chasamuth's shop lists [i]all [/i]colors you may see in each individual vial! [b]To change a monster's color[/b] with a Color Vial, simply state which vial you'd like to use, as well as the monster's [i]color region[/i] you'd like to change. Unless your monster has duplicate colors (detailed on your monster's data table), each unique color displayed on the monster's artwork is a [i]full region[/i]. The default-patterned artworks for every monster are linked within the names of each appropriate monster above the "Entry Form" segment of the thread's first post, as well. Every region on those bases has a different color, making them easier to pick out! [i]Note: Some parts of a monster are not considered a color region. These typically include claws, eyes, fangs, and some spikes.[/i] As always... if there are ever questions, please do not hesitate to ask! And, with that, I do believe that wraps up today's update. I hope to get a new monster or two out within the week, weather permitting! I'm also eager to see what wild combinations some of you fellas may roll [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1] Thank you all for reading~

Good early morning, everyone! I hope everyone's doing fair and staying warm. Getting a bit chilly out, fellow Americans Watch over yourselves during the storm!

Oddly enough, I'd like to start with the "More" segment of today's update. As you may have already seen, Quests and Merchants are set to rotate tomorrow, on the 17th. While this still will be in effect, I'm putting a bit of a hold on new Slaying Quests cycling in for... hopefully not too long! The reason for this? Truthfully, they do take me quite some time to fully complete for everyone on a day-to-day basis. I'm sure the monotony of it all is sort of causing me to slow down, or something to that effect, which in turn eats up a decent amount of the time I set aside for this neat little project!

Long story short, I am shoving Slaying Quests aside temporarily to really work harder on releasing the definitive world lore, and adding new monsters into the field. The handful of Nest Raids that have transpired thus far have really shown me that what we have currently is a bit barebones (and morally ambiguous), and that has not changed since the game's conception. It really needs to, and I plan on seeing to it posthaste!

This does not mean that Nest Raids will become unavailable, as well, even though they include combat scenarios. A little bit every now and then shouldn't hurt! Additionally, Social Quests will still cycle in for those willing to do them, and Merchants will still receive new stock! Mainly Kiki, to be honest... ^^;

Ah, and for our last segment... another reason I'd like to really kick it into gear with new monster releases. Certainly, you all have materials from fallen monsters that you can currently do nothing with; idly you may wonder if they will ever see use in the near future, or will they simply remain useless, cluttering your inventories?

Fret no further! The long-awaited, many-a-rumored Cauldron of Fates is now live!! While not sporting Gene Patches just yet, Chasamuth will take certain combinations of your dusty, idling materials and turn them into Color Vials for your monsters! They also offer Odd Tokens for sale, a peculiar coin that can be used to sap a monster's equipped skill off of itself and turned into token form. Note that this is strictly for your own monsters, and won't be useable to sap skills off of ferals or other NPC monsters.

(Please also note that Chasamuth will not be cycling stock tomorrow, as they were just added today!)

Materials (or "items", as they are referred to in the shop) each have their own color that will take effect when creating a Color Vial with Chasamuth. Typically, materials share the same predominant color as the monster they came from, though some exceptions lay about within the database (i.e. all "claws", regardless of monster, are considered "black" items, while all "fangs" are considered "white" items). I plan on making a handy sheet soon that will list all items along with their associated color. In the meantime, if you have any questions about an item, feel free to ask before you mix!

Alternatively, Color Vials can simply be purchased for the typical coinage. I opted to keep them rather cheap, as the process of color-changing was extremely simple, and each vial contains a myriad of colors, meaning you may go through a few to get whichever color you desire. The link at the bottom of Chasamuth's shop lists all colors you may see in each individual vial!

To change a monster's color with a Color Vial, simply state which vial you'd like to use, as well as the monster's color region you'd like to change. Unless your monster has duplicate colors (detailed on your monster's data table), each unique color displayed on the monster's artwork is a full region. The default-patterned artworks for every monster are linked within the names of each appropriate monster above the "Entry Form" segment of the thread's first post, as well. Every region on those bases has a different color, making them easier to pick out! Note: Some parts of a monster are not considered a color region. These typically include claws, eyes, fangs, and some spikes. As always... if there are ever questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

And, with that, I do believe that wraps up today's update. I hope to get a new monster or two out within the week, weather permitting! I'm also eager to see what wild combinations some of you fellas may roll

Thank you all for reading~
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Time sure flies, huh x'D need to work on getting the new guy kitted out. Haven't done much with his lore aside from He Exists yet so we'll definitely be rectifying that soon...
Wow. I almost feel bad for that ludroth, it had no chance at all >>

Congrats to SuddenShimmer too, that is such a gorgeous monster! Loving that jaguar pattern a ton (yes I'm biased)

~

Now about that update! Dialing back the slaying quests for awhile is totally fine; if it makes things a little easier for you I'm all for it. I'll be looking forward to the new monsters and updated lore, whenever you decide it's ready to show ^^ I personally love Kiki and his big handshake so he can restock to his heart's content, he has at least one guaranteed visitor x)

OH MAN... THE SECOND PART.... Malzy. Malzy. You know exactly what I'm about to ask for.
Groveling at the feet of everyone else for my dastardly action but. I think I should buy all those blue vials. Tsunsu is going to become his horribly blue self I swear
Time sure flies, huh x'D need to work on getting the new guy kitted out. Haven't done much with his lore aside from He Exists yet so we'll definitely be rectifying that soon...
Wow. I almost feel bad for that ludroth, it had no chance at all >>

Congrats to SuddenShimmer too, that is such a gorgeous monster! Loving that jaguar pattern a ton (yes I'm biased)

~

Now about that update! Dialing back the slaying quests for awhile is totally fine; if it makes things a little easier for you I'm all for it. I'll be looking forward to the new monsters and updated lore, whenever you decide it's ready to show ^^ I personally love Kiki and his big handshake so he can restock to his heart's content, he has at least one guaranteed visitor x)

OH MAN... THE SECOND PART.... Malzy. Malzy. You know exactly what I'm about to ask for.
Groveling at the feet of everyone else for my dastardly action but. I think I should buy all those blue vials. Tsunsu is going to become his horribly blue self I swear
udj6wT1.png
I am so envious of that little flowery Anja!!! It's so cute and an Anja is actually what I was aiming for in the Warrior's Canyon. XD Yes, I feel the jaguar pattern looks kind of like little roses which just makes it even prettier to me.

I did figure, also, that we wouldn't be allowed to swap things around but I figured I should ask in case. X3

After his last visit to the mountains, Oscar had taken a trip to the south, figuring it was time to possibly gather up an egg from the wilds. However, when he saw a creature already near the nest he'd discovered, he elected to leave it alone. Its scales seemed too thick for him to successfully get through. So he quietly made his way back to town, feeling he had wasted his time.

Today, Oscar had taken his time to actually go for a small jog, get himself some good breakfast, and then went to the quest board. He was feeling rather better about himself since he'd had his visits with the great bear. The Great Izuchi was still a grumpy fellow and not great around others, but if he could make a friend out in the mountains, maybe he wasn't an entirely lost cause.

Picking up a hunting job from the board, he headed out south again with a different goal. It didn't take him long to find the offending spongy creature and ambush it. It was obviously not a strong individual, but just lost its mind somewhere along the way. By the time it was defeated, Oscar knew he'd been hit but felt like he wasn't injured in the slightest. How... strange. The token from the Arzuros certainly helped a great deal, it seemed.

After gathering up materials from the fallen feral, he went on his way home. Once there, he noticed a sign advertising a new shop open that he hadn't realized was there before his quest. So he read it, realized he may need some other supplies which he grabbed from home, and headed toward the Mire to see this new individual and their wares.

Vials... Hmm. The explanation was that the colors on Oscar himself could be changed. How... bizarre. Why not try it, he figured. He needed some pointers on just how this worked but after a bit, he decided to offer a Great Girros Fang, Royal Ludroth Tail, and Narga Fang with the required Shimmersyrup to get himself a Bright Vial.

Thanking the alchemist, he headed home to give the strange mixture a try.

Let's exchange a Great Girros Fang (for the white item), Royal Ludroth Tail, and Narga Fang with the Shimmersyrup for a Bright Vial and use it on Oscar's belly area (the currently Flaxen coloration).

*crosses fingers for Cream* X3
I am so envious of that little flowery Anja!!! It's so cute and an Anja is actually what I was aiming for in the Warrior's Canyon. XD Yes, I feel the jaguar pattern looks kind of like little roses which just makes it even prettier to me.

I did figure, also, that we wouldn't be allowed to swap things around but I figured I should ask in case. X3

After his last visit to the mountains, Oscar had taken a trip to the south, figuring it was time to possibly gather up an egg from the wilds. However, when he saw a creature already near the nest he'd discovered, he elected to leave it alone. Its scales seemed too thick for him to successfully get through. So he quietly made his way back to town, feeling he had wasted his time.

Today, Oscar had taken his time to actually go for a small jog, get himself some good breakfast, and then went to the quest board. He was feeling rather better about himself since he'd had his visits with the great bear. The Great Izuchi was still a grumpy fellow and not great around others, but if he could make a friend out in the mountains, maybe he wasn't an entirely lost cause.

Picking up a hunting job from the board, he headed out south again with a different goal. It didn't take him long to find the offending spongy creature and ambush it. It was obviously not a strong individual, but just lost its mind somewhere along the way. By the time it was defeated, Oscar knew he'd been hit but felt like he wasn't injured in the slightest. How... strange. The token from the Arzuros certainly helped a great deal, it seemed.

After gathering up materials from the fallen feral, he went on his way home. Once there, he noticed a sign advertising a new shop open that he hadn't realized was there before his quest. So he read it, realized he may need some other supplies which he grabbed from home, and headed toward the Mire to see this new individual and their wares.

Vials... Hmm. The explanation was that the colors on Oscar himself could be changed. How... bizarre. Why not try it, he figured. He needed some pointers on just how this worked but after a bit, he decided to offer a Great Girros Fang, Royal Ludroth Tail, and Narga Fang with the required Shimmersyrup to get himself a Bright Vial.

Thanking the alchemist, he headed home to give the strange mixture a try.

Let's exchange a Great Girros Fang (for the white item), Royal Ludroth Tail, and Narga Fang with the Shimmersyrup for a Bright Vial and use it on Oscar's belly area (the currently Flaxen coloration).

*crosses fingers for Cream* X3
I'm looking So intently at those vials, oh goodness. I had to stop myself from impulse buying all the pinks when I saw them in stock. I'm excited for new world lore and monsters, take as much time as you need!

I will be doing just a bit of commerce today; that last quest gave the exact rewards I was looking for. I'll be trading in 2 Royal Ludroth Scales and 4 Spongy Hides for 2 Resilient Raincoats, equipping one to Shoal #022. Then I'll be buying 11 health potions and using one on Shoal, please :3
I'm looking So intently at those vials, oh goodness. I had to stop myself from impulse buying all the pinks when I saw them in stock. I'm excited for new world lore and monsters, take as much time as you need!

I will be doing just a bit of commerce today; that last quest gave the exact rewards I was looking for. I'll be trading in 2 Royal Ludroth Scales and 4 Spongy Hides for 2 Resilient Raincoats, equipping one to Shoal #022. Then I'll be buying 11 health potions and using one on Shoal, please :3
STARES AT THOSE VIALS mmm inch resting...
for now i'm just gonna put a defense point into Pincer and snatch up that social quest before it rotates
sending Spongy #006 and Pincer #013 to fetch some honey :]
STARES AT THOSE VIALS mmm inch resting...
for now i'm just gonna put a defense point into Pincer and snatch up that social quest before it rotates
sending Spongy #006 and Pincer #013 to fetch some honey :]
@Dawkosaur Okidoke, quest accepted for you! Goodness, Pincer is turning into the immovable object xD @Letsgograss I went in and traded those mats out for the raincoats, and dropped those potions into your inventory! Shoal is feeling much more healthy, now, as well ^^ Thank you! @chorderaos Ohhh baby, lets see what these vials got!! [center]Oscar chugs one Bright Vial, granting him a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... before he notices that his fur begins to change! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/932500002411020318/008.png[/img] [b]Flaxen -> Pistachio[/b][/center] [rule] aha. I think I may have jinxed it,, when I read your post, Pistachio was the first color in the vial that came to mind for subpar outcomes... and then the number lands on 8 out of 11 ^^;; Well, he's got that extra mint going on!
@Dawkosaur
Okidoke, quest accepted for you! Goodness, Pincer is turning into the immovable object xD

@Letsgograss
I went in and traded those mats out for the raincoats, and dropped those potions into your inventory! Shoal is feeling much more healthy, now, as well ^^ Thank you!

@chorderaos
Ohhh baby, lets see what these vials got!!
Oscar chugs one Bright Vial, granting him a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... before he notices that his fur begins to change!
008.png
Flaxen -> Pistachio

aha. I think I may have jinxed it,, when I read your post, Pistachio was the first color in the vial that came to mind for subpar outcomes... and then the number lands on 8 out of 11 ^^;; Well, he's got that extra mint going on!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
*wheezes* XD Good thing I actually love Pistachio. He looks kind of retro now. X3 I think next time I'll try a Blue Vial.
*wheezes* XD Good thing I actually love Pistachio. He looks kind of retro now. X3 I think next time I'll try a Blue Vial.
Oh my gooooosshhhh, she’s so beautiful!!! QwQ I adore her, tysm! The rosettes are lovely, I’m so happy with how she turned out!
And thank you to everyone else! She really does look so amazing <3

I’m going to call her Enya and put that extra stat into Attack.

I think I may have also missed a level up on River, since the sheet says lvl 5 but his stats are lvl 4. My mistake ^^’ So for him et’s chuck his lvl 5 boost into Attack as well. Also
Also noticed River has Vampiric I, but my inventory hasn’t removed the token I used on him and says I have 2 Vampiric rather than just 1. Nbd of course! Just avoiding confusing ^^

Again, ty ty for everything! :)
~~~

Update! Very exciting! No problem on dialing back the slaying, do what you need too :>

Those color vials are so enticing even though I don’t entirely know what I’d use them for now I can’t resist at least just one. That said, I’m gonna buy and craft some things from the ones that are switching just before it flips over tomorrow (if I have time that is ^^’)

Buying: 2x Seltas innerwings, 1x Anjanath Pelt, 2x Odd Tokens, and 1x Bright Vial

Crafting: 1x Resiliant Raincoat and 1x Shadowed Blademail
Oh my gooooosshhhh, she’s so beautiful!!! QwQ I adore her, tysm! The rosettes are lovely, I’m so happy with how she turned out!
And thank you to everyone else! She really does look so amazing <3

I’m going to call her Enya and put that extra stat into Attack.

I think I may have also missed a level up on River, since the sheet says lvl 5 but his stats are lvl 4. My mistake ^^’ So for him et’s chuck his lvl 5 boost into Attack as well. Also
Also noticed River has Vampiric I, but my inventory hasn’t removed the token I used on him and says I have 2 Vampiric rather than just 1. Nbd of course! Just avoiding confusing ^^

Again, ty ty for everything! :)
~~~

Update! Very exciting! No problem on dialing back the slaying, do what you need too :>

Those color vials are so enticing even though I don’t entirely know what I’d use them for now I can’t resist at least just one. That said, I’m gonna buy and craft some things from the ones that are switching just before it flips over tomorrow (if I have time that is ^^’)

Buying: 2x Seltas innerwings, 1x Anjanath Pelt, 2x Odd Tokens, and 1x Bright Vial

Crafting: 1x Resiliant Raincoat and 1x Shadowed Blademail
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31