Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
OOO THE TIGREXES LOOK SO COOL!!!!!
OOO THE TIGREXES LOOK SO COOL!!!!!
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
[i]Shoal... didn't feel[/i] great [i]about the past hour, looking at the sun set through the trees. Yes, getting rid of the feral Ludroth was the right thing to do, about that he had no doubts, but he couldn't help the way his stomach twisted when he first noticed the solitary egg in the murky, poisoned water. Even now, heading back to his client, he feels as if each step he takes will shatter the delicate shell to pieces. Shoal isn't bad with kids- he isn't great with them either, he supposes, but he's better than some, and far better than just leaving the egg alone would have been. He's not worried about dealing with a hatchling, he's worried about the hatchling dealing with [/i]him[i]. Quests can be dangerous- the scratches peppering his hide are proof enough of that- and having someone's life depend on him wasn't really something he had expected now. The makeshift sling he's carrying the egg in is heavy in his jaws, but he doesn't trust the eyes he feels watching him from the shadows not to steal it the moment he sets it down. He treks onwards, refusing to stop on the journey between even as his muscles start to ache.[/i] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583302650750173203/933203633649098822/Shoal_nest_raid_1.png[/img] [i]He'd seen a number of quests back on the board that seemed less immediately dangerous than the ones he's been picking up. Perhaps those would be safer to take until the hatchling is old enough to take care of themself, if need be. His first step back onto the plains brings a sense of clarity with it. His claws sink firmly into the drier earth, and he turns to the setting sun, watching the orange light spill over the open field. If he was to be responsible for two lives, he would just have to fight twice as hard.[/i] --- A new egg and a level up, all in one (And what a pretty egg, too)! Shoal's sure had a busy day out. I'd like to put his level up in his attack stat, please. After that I'll have him drink a health potion and then he'll grab the "Drive Off Banbaro" Social Quest.
Shoal... didn't feel great about the past hour, looking at the sun set through the trees. Yes, getting rid of the feral Ludroth was the right thing to do, about that he had no doubts, but he couldn't help the way his stomach twisted when he first noticed the solitary egg in the murky, poisoned water. Even now, heading back to his client, he feels as if each step he takes will shatter the delicate shell to pieces.

Shoal isn't bad with kids- he isn't great with them either, he supposes, but he's better than some, and far better than just leaving the egg alone would have been. He's not worried about dealing with a hatchling, he's worried about the hatchling dealing with
him. Quests can be dangerous- the scratches peppering his hide are proof enough of that- and having someone's life depend on him wasn't really something he had expected now. The makeshift sling he's carrying the egg in is heavy in his jaws, but he doesn't trust the eyes he feels watching him from the shadows not to steal it the moment he sets it down. He treks onwards, refusing to stop on the journey between even as his muscles start to ache.

Shoal_nest_raid_1.png

He'd seen a number of quests back on the board that seemed less immediately dangerous than the ones he's been picking up. Perhaps those would be safer to take until the hatchling is old enough to take care of themself, if need be.

His first step back onto the plains brings a sense of clarity with it. His claws sink firmly into the drier earth, and he turns to the setting sun, watching the orange light spill over the open field. If he was to be responsible for two lives, he would just have to fight twice as hard.

---

A new egg and a level up, all in one (And what a pretty egg, too)! Shoal's sure had a busy day out. I'd like to put his level up in his attack stat, please. After that I'll have him drink a health potion and then he'll grab the "Drive Off Banbaro" Social Quest.
Ooooo, the Tigrex are super cool!

Ty~! Whenever able, could I get a token grab bag by tossing in 3 sure-shot tokens? :>
Ooooo, the Tigrex are super cool!

Ty~! Whenever able, could I get a token grab bag by tossing in 3 sure-shot tokens? :>
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
@Dathomir
Good morning! Your Gendrome baby has fully matured today! ^^

@liminalspace
Done n done! Vampiric II is now on Pi, and they're feeling nice n healthy~

@Letsgograss
Aww the scenery is so pretty!! Love the gradients and how they pop with the trees, sooo nice to look at <3 I dropped Shoal the potion and the level-up, and now he's ready for big 'ol Banbaro :D

@SuddenShimmer
Tossing in your tokens into the acrid muck in the cauldron, Chasamuth stirrs, and stirrs, and stirrs. Abruptly, they snatch their staff from the goop and dart their arm elbow-deep inside, quickly snatching out your prize as if the violet fluid had no effect on them.

You receive: a "Plated II" Skill Token! Congrats!
@Dathomir
Good morning! Your Gendrome baby has fully matured today! ^^

@liminalspace
Done n done! Vampiric II is now on Pi, and they're feeling nice n healthy~

@Letsgograss
Aww the scenery is so pretty!! Love the gradients and how they pop with the trees, sooo nice to look at <3 I dropped Shoal the potion and the level-up, and now he's ready for big 'ol Banbaro :D

@SuddenShimmer
Tossing in your tokens into the acrid muck in the cauldron, Chasamuth stirrs, and stirrs, and stirrs. Abruptly, they snatch their staff from the goop and dart their arm elbow-deep inside, quickly snatching out your prize as if the violet fluid had no effect on them.

You receive: a "Plated II" Skill Token! Congrats!
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Hello! This seems super fun and interesting, though I am not completely sure how everything works yet.

Starter Monster: I would love a Great Izuchi!
Monster's Name: Kuni
Monster's Gender: Male

Health:
Attack: XX
Defense:

I would also like to be added to the general pinglist!
Hello! This seems super fun and interesting, though I am not completely sure how everything works yet.

Starter Monster: I would love a Great Izuchi!
Monster's Name: Kuni
Monster's Gender: Male

Health:
Attack: XX
Defense:

I would also like to be added to the general pinglist!
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Malzykins
Hello! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I've been pretty depressed so I haven't had much energy to play as of late. I really love the colours on my new Gendrome! I'd like to name her Needle.

I'd like to use two health potions from my inventory to heal up Sakura and Snap. I know you took out slaying quests - I totally understand why! - but I've not got the gas to write or draw right now so I'll be back in a few days to send them on a quest once I write something up, hopefully. Thank you very much!
@Malzykins
Hello! I'm so sorry for the late reply. I've been pretty depressed so I haven't had much energy to play as of late. I really love the colours on my new Gendrome! I'd like to name her Needle.

I'd like to use two health potions from my inventory to heal up Sakura and Snap. I know you took out slaying quests - I totally understand why! - but I've not got the gas to write or draw right now so I'll be back in a few days to send them on a quest once I write something up, hopefully. Thank you very much!
QcmVjST.png
@Vallantis Good day to you, thank you for joining us! I have one starter for you, very cute and icy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/933557489625075772/026.png[/img] The first post has quite a decent chunk of information and such, if that helps! There's no rush to play, or anything, so no worries. If you ever have any questions, I can surely answer them :p @Dathomir Aww, I'm super sorry to hear about that D: I know exactly how that feels, episodes pop up and hit me in the gut every now n then, too. I'll reiterate what I said above: there's no urgency to check in or play along with everyone, absolutely focus on yourself first <3 I got Sakura and Snapfang back up to full (seems I forgot to update their health on their last fight... again :'] ) , and I hope what's ailing you comes to pass soon! Take care!! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
@Vallantis
Good day to you, thank you for joining us! I have one starter for you, very cute and icy!
026.png
The first post has quite a decent chunk of information and such, if that helps! There's no rush to play, or anything, so no worries. If you ever have any questions, I can surely answer them :p

@Dathomir
Aww, I'm super sorry to hear about that D: I know exactly how that feels, episodes pop up and hit me in the gut every now n then, too. I'll reiterate what I said above: there's no urgency to check in or play along with everyone, absolutely focus on yourself first <3
I got Sakura and Snapfang back up to full (seems I forgot to update their health on their last fight... again :'] ) , and I hope what's ailing you comes to pass soon! Take care!!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
Thank you! He's looking very pretty!

I would like to take Chef Kut-Ku's kitchen quest! I will make a drawing and a small written piece for it ^^
Thank you! He's looking very pretty!

I would like to take Chef Kut-Ku's kitchen quest! I will make a drawing and a small written piece for it ^^
@Vallantis
Quest accepted for you! I'm eager to see what you create! ^o^
@Vallantis
Quest accepted for you! I'm eager to see what you create! ^o^
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/nZzlEfO.jpg[/img] [i]"Thank you for coming, we wait for you again at Pecky Potluck!"[/i] The last customer finally left, a shy Arzuros who, without Kuni's encouragement, would have probably left the place without asking for another batch of Honey, which he seemed very glad to receive when he ordered it. Kuni was absolutely [i]destroyed[/i]. He now knew why the Old Kut ku had seemed so happy to find him at his doorstep holding the quest papers. There was simply no way he alone could handle so many customers and make their food at the same time. Even for two, it was excessive work. "Young Kuni! Thank you so much for your help here," the Kut ku said, walking towards him with a pleasant smile on his face "I really wouldn't have done it without some extra set of claws to help around here." "No problem really, I can see why you needed the help." he scratched the back of his head and tugged at the navy wraps on his arms, tightening them in place. "Hopefully you don't usually run this place on your own all the time." "No no, of course not," The Kut ku waved his claws in a negative motion "It's family business, but when ingredients run low the others go scavenge or shopping, such was the case." "Ah, one more favor if you might?" said the Kut ku sheepishly, he seemed embarrassed to ask, for some reason. "Sure, shift's not over yet right?" Kuni looked around but didn't see anything out of order. "What is left to do?" "Ah, well you see..." The Kut ku guided him to the back of the restaurant, where every single one of the plates and utensils used during the day were laying around. He could barely see the floor between so many dishes. "I was planning on helping you with the dishes, but more customers kept coming and all I could do was lift them and put them elsewhere..." There was simply no end to them. Well, the job listing [i]did [/i]include dish washing.
nZzlEfO.jpg

"Thank you for coming, we wait for you again at Pecky Potluck!"

The last customer finally left, a shy Arzuros who, without Kuni's encouragement, would have probably left the place without asking for another batch of Honey, which he seemed very glad to receive when he ordered it.
Kuni was absolutely destroyed. He now knew why the Old Kut ku had seemed so happy to find him at his doorstep holding the quest papers. There was simply no way he alone could handle so many customers and make their food at the same time. Even for two, it was excessive work.

"Young Kuni! Thank you so much for your help here," the Kut ku said, walking towards him with a pleasant smile on his face "I really wouldn't have done it without some extra set of claws to help around here."

"No problem really, I can see why you needed the help." he scratched the back of his head and tugged at the navy wraps on his arms, tightening them in place. "Hopefully you don't usually run this place on your own all the time."

"No no, of course not," The Kut ku waved his claws in a negative motion "It's family business, but when ingredients run low the others go scavenge or shopping, such was the case."

"Ah, one more favor if you might?" said the Kut ku sheepishly, he seemed embarrassed to ask, for some reason.

"Sure, shift's not over yet right?" Kuni looked around but didn't see anything out of order. "What is left to do?"

"Ah, well you see..."

The Kut ku guided him to the back of the restaurant, where every single one of the plates and utensils used during the day were laying around. He could barely see the floor between so many dishes.

"I was planning on helping you with the dishes, but more customers kept coming and all I could do was lift them and put them elsewhere..."

There was simply no end to them.

Well, the job listing did include dish washing.

1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31