Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Hiatus]Valiant Frontier - a MonHun ARPG
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
pspspspsps... you know what time it is >:)

Let's use 3 Blue Vials on Tsunsu- one each for his mist, tangerine, and peach areas. The pistachio stays for now because I think it'll look nice x'D

I'll send Himmel #003, Kaeya #012, and Tsunsu #019 on the social quest to deliver honey right before those switch over! Man it feels cool sending all three
pspspspsps... you know what time it is >:)

Let's use 3 Blue Vials on Tsunsu- one each for his mist, tangerine, and peach areas. The pistachio stays for now because I think it'll look nice x'D

I'll send Himmel #003, Kaeya #012, and Tsunsu #019 on the social quest to deliver honey right before those switch over! Man it feels cool sending all three
udj6wT1.png
@SuddenShimmer
Alright! All inventory and monster-related things are accounted for :P
And, ya know, I was going to approach you like "ah no worries, the tokens have always been like that, cause--" but... then I realized I didn't really have a reason xD Besides! Makes much more sense to account for them now, with Odd Tokens running about. I'll go ahead n start removing what's been used from everyone~
@SuddenShimmer
Alright! All inventory and monster-related things are accounted for :P
And, ya know, I was going to approach you like "ah no worries, the tokens have always been like that, cause--" but... then I realized I didn't really have a reason xD Besides! Makes much more sense to account for them now, with Odd Tokens running about. I'll go ahead n start removing what's been used from everyone~
left_anim_a.gif adoptables.png
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
@Fushide Reply speedrun before rollover! Let's see. Tsunsu chugging 3 vials at once like a true sigma has rewarded him with the following color changes: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/932540414123196436/019.png[/img] [b]Mist -> Twilight | Tangerine -> Cyan | Peach -> Splash[/b][/center] Weeewwwww, what a roll!! That is [i]blue!![/i] Now... off, you gaggle of blue fiends! To the beehives!~
@Fushide
Reply speedrun before rollover! Let's see. Tsunsu chugging 3 vials at once like a true sigma has rewarded him with the following color changes:
019.png
Mist -> Twilight | Tangerine -> Cyan | Peach -> Splash

Weeewwwww, what a roll!! That is blue!!
Now... off, you gaggle of blue fiends! To the beehives!~
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
OOOOH I AM SO LUCKY WITH THAT CYAN... one of my favorite FR colors >> I do quite like the pistachio on him too!

Using one Blue Vial to reroll his Splash belly area, hoping for something either really bright or really dark.. Then the blue squad is off to harass some bees <3
OOOOH I AM SO LUCKY WITH THAT CYAN... one of my favorite FR colors >> I do quite like the pistachio on him too!

Using one Blue Vial to reroll his Splash belly area, hoping for something either really bright or really dark.. Then the blue squad is off to harass some bees <3
udj6wT1.png
Gonna run it back with two lads this time

Quote:
Locale: Tranquil Shores
Participant: Jeremiah #002, Nibbles #015

Please place an "X" next to the level range you'd prefer to encounter the nest in. Higher levels may produce rare skills and rarer monsters!
1-5:X
6-10:
11-15:
16-20:

Payment Type: Treasure
Gonna run it back with two lads this time

Quote:
Locale: Tranquil Shores
Participant: Jeremiah #002, Nibbles #015

Please place an "X" next to the level range you'd prefer to encounter the nest in. Higher levels may produce rare skills and rarer monsters!
1-5:X
6-10:
11-15:
16-20:

Payment Type: Treasure
Buying 10 Health potions. Using 1 on Ardo #18
Buying 10 Health potions. Using 1 on Ardo #18
[center][size=7][font=Times New Roman]Quest Board/Merchant Shop Refresh![/font][/size] [size=2]@Fushide @Dathomir @RosharanNoivern @WolfyKnutz @Dawkosaur @chorderaos @ElBurritoBandito @SuddenShimmer @Letsgograss[/size][/center] If you currently have a previous quest active, there's no worry! You're still free to complete it! ^^ [rule] @TheWildThings Done and accounted for! Ardo feels much better ^^ @Fushide Rolling again! Tsunsu chugs another for good measure, and: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/923397678740672522/932857649106673674/019.png[/img] [b]Splash -> Overcast[/b][/center] Bit on the darker side! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]

If you currently have a previous quest active, there's no worry! You're still free to complete it! ^^
@TheWildThings
Done and accounted for! Ardo feels much better ^^

@Fushide
Rolling again! Tsunsu chugs another for good measure, and:
019.png
Splash -> Overcast

Bit on the darker side!
art_shop.png
skin_shop.png
info.png tumblr.png
dragcave.png
OH! My bad, I... didn't realize that ^^' But I guess it doesn't matter if it's changed anyways.

And ty for everything else :>

That said! I am looking at that new shop stuff and shall be sending you treasure for:

1x Colossus Skill Token
1x Shimmersyrup
3x Velocidrome Hide
3x Velocidrome Fangs

Edit: Gotta think on which quest to take
OH! My bad, I... didn't realize that ^^' But I guess it doesn't matter if it's changed anyways.

And ty for everything else :>

That said! I am looking at that new shop stuff and shall be sending you treasure for:

1x Colossus Skill Token
1x Shimmersyrup
3x Velocidrome Hide
3x Velocidrome Fangs

Edit: Gotta think on which quest to take
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Hmm.. Dark but not quite dark enough. I'll leave it until I can get my hands on more than one blue vial, would hurt if I rerolled and then had to stick with a color I really didn't like x'D

I'll buy that last Colossus Skill Token before I get back to working on my active quest- it's turning into a long one again, oops. The Help in the Kitchen quest looks super cute, that is definitely going to be the first one I try <33
Hmm.. Dark but not quite dark enough. I'll leave it until I can get my hands on more than one blue vial, would hurt if I rerolled and then had to stick with a color I really didn't like x'D

I'll buy that last Colossus Skill Token before I get back to working on my active quest- it's turning into a long one again, oops. The Help in the Kitchen quest looks super cute, that is definitely going to be the first one I try <33
udj6wT1.png
Oooo, I really like this rotation's social quests. Will definitely be picking some of those up in the coming days! For now though, I think it's time Shoal takes a wander through the swamp. [quote=Nest Raid]Locale: Winding Bayou Participant(s): Shoal #022 Please place an "X" next to the level range you'd prefer to encounter the nest in. Higher levels may produce rare skills and rarer monsters! 1-5: X 6-10: 11-15: 16-20: Payment Type: Gems[/quote]
Oooo, I really like this rotation's social quests. Will definitely be picking some of those up in the coming days!

For now though, I think it's time Shoal takes a wander through the swamp.
Nest Raid wrote:
Locale: Winding Bayou
Participant(s): Shoal #022

1-5: X
6-10:
11-15:
16-20:

Payment Type: Gems
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31