Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Goat Excavations
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141 142
Was it easy to understand the program? yes
Anything you enjoyed about the goats?I like goats a lot, and some surprises, especially text content
Anything you would like to see added or changed?
More clothing choices,Add a supply box for the horns
Anything you enjoyed about the goats?I like goats a lot, and some surprises, especially text content
Anything you would like to see added or changed?
More clothing choices,Add a supply box for the horns
624fee862d49c99c0a95129e015ffc2315aa01ee.pngpprxwuT.pngppZQbHU.png
Was it easy to understand the program?: Yes.

Anything you enjoyed about the goats?: I liked the art style and the goats in general. They were all very adorable. Looking forward to the next opening.

Anything you would like to see added or changed?: New horns, colors, patterns, and apparel. It would be great to also have like… a coat color change, like a paint bucket kind of item. Otherwise, I enjoyed the program just fine.

@brightmyth,

1. Below Dragonhome
2. Quite a Sight
Was it easy to understand the program?: Yes.

Anything you enjoyed about the goats?: I liked the art style and the goats in general. They were all very adorable. Looking forward to the next opening.

Anything you would like to see added or changed?: New horns, colors, patterns, and apparel. It would be great to also have like… a coat color change, like a paint bucket kind of item. Otherwise, I enjoyed the program just fine.

@brightmyth,

1. Below Dragonhome
2. Quite a Sight
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@brightmyth
I won 3rd place so
  1. Below dragonhome
  2. Be the goat
  3. See like a goat
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? there were so many cute combinations to possibly get
Anything you would like to see added or changed? maybe more color options for the goats? And the paid ability to change to color of the markings you got?
This was such a fun thing to participate in and I look forward to the next opening!
@brightmyth
I won 3rd place so
  1. Below dragonhome
  2. Be the goat
  3. See like a goat
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? there were so many cute combinations to possibly get
Anything you would like to see added or changed? maybe more color options for the goats? And the paid ability to change to color of the markings you got?
This was such a fun thing to participate in and I look forward to the next opening!
wind_genderfluidbling_by_cicide76536-dcl7tyg.gifscroll.pngAdoptSign.png100_zeff_moff.png
@brightmyth
could I be added to the pinglist? is that possible? thank you!
@brightmyth
could I be added to the pinglist? is that possible? thank you!
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
I just wanted to stop by and say that your goats are SO cute!!! I can tell you're a very talented artist :]
I just wanted to stop by and say that your goats are SO cute!!! I can tell you're a very talented artist :]
Lichtdrache.gif
LET'S GO!!!
LET'S GO!!!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
Can't wait! :D
Can't wait! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Hello folks! We have goats looking for homes this Valentine's week! There's some limited time items available as well as [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3084120#post_49792713]3 special colors, and special patterns![/url] As the patterns and colors are special to this opening, you can buy some special item to bribe a goat! You must specify the seasonal base color OR the seasonal pattern and its color in the order for it to be filled. Using a Beetroot (20kt or 15g) will lure out a season base color of: Lavender, Blush or Wine! You can be specific, Example: [i] I'd like to lure a wine goat[/i] Using a Sugar Cube (10kt or 8g) will lure out a goat with a special pattern! Let the attendant know which seasonal pattern you want to lure and in what color (Cream or Latte!) Using BOTH allows you to specify color and pattern. Check in on our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3084120#post_49792903]FAQ[/url]! A reminder that we have a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3086589]Goat Chatter and Trade hub![/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3084122#post_49792729]Check out the outfit list![/url] There's some exclusive outfits this time around including the Charming Set, Cupid Set, and Lovebirds set! We also have some general new sets including Silks and the purchasable only: Ribbons set! Be patient with our attendants, we now have them set to either only accept new goat orders, salon orders or both. New goat orders will come with a code, please keep this code and send it to anyone you order outfits from, this makes their job a lot easier. Enjoy our new patterns, horns, bases and outfits (That's right new legendary horns too!) Our atttendats can't wait to get you your goats! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918321849438461992/942217065589243984/Lovebirds.png[/img][/center] Opening Pinglist: [size=1]@Dracowolf @pensive @Hiriajuu @Argante @Pumpcat @konekos @creosote @rockss @Dalilah @kriski @Coward @Agion @Argante @Zemeckis @macwithoutcheese @mizzdestiny @philamot @SpringsSong @crowvidae @Gimmethemprimals @ASinglePringle @Plushstiel @moonthegoon @mythicalviper @Rohi @mintea00 @Psi @SovereignFives @Vivarium @uruhead @AlphaSnowdust @kijauni @pacificautumn @dekomaru @PearlyGirl @Myndris @xxHenry1025xx @vangeance @Lyrus @SilentWanderer @Katsuji @masurisuri @xaz @RisenWolf @asolrock @Viscere @KelpTheShark @Venusian @Namira @raccqn @Swampman @Jinoga @PersonPerson @Sidegrinder @chantric @Alfamangle @chamilet @Jestro @Xolrit @ghostpath @Mystel @Runarite @Leopardmask @mossyaki @Drymm @findingpears @eleventeen @StarSpeckledInk @jr413 @lissajo @pintodonkey @firtarian @PocketSawyer @BlackFinSwampert @Saintess @therefore70 @Pyracantha @TwentySeven @Anduins @3ctoplasm @liturgies @bonedog @StarfallRanch @frosmoth @Cynil @Askesis @tala2121 @Lednik @xoLunaox @Bugg @Dierdre @almosteverything @Joule @Fujo @Breakcore @Vixodium @BellatheITgirl @Astrocomet @Styxfly @AstaFlintcaller5 @voidbeast @sheppo @OdiAibyouka @Strangeflesh @KoTiss @WickedHeart @Elfydragon @ichorus @Watercolour @furo @osteophagy @andravious @StarNinja @LArte @owlshanty @zambam @Apology @Skyleidge @Magnoliahybrid @hyrulle[/size] "Daily Pinglist: [size=1]@Dracowolf @Hiriajuu @Argante @Rulanir @philamot @SpringsSong @crowvidae @Gimmethemprimals @ASinglePringle @Plushstiel @moonthegoon @mythicalviper @Rohi @mintea00 @SovereignFives @Psi @Vivarium @AlphaSnowdust @vwoop @dekomaru @PearlyGirl @LilyDragonQueen @Solstices @Myndris @xxHenry1025xx @vangeance @Lyrus @SilentWanderer @Katsuji @Hasufel @Flaxen @SummerMiko @SilverInky @liturgies @xaz @vaguelycanine @KaichouKai @RisenWolf @asolrock @Viscere @tigressRising @CrazyBat @KelpTheShark @vaihdokas @Venusian @RBG @Namira @meriwether @marilith @innerspeaker @raccqn @Swampman @follow @Jinoga @Sidegrinder @alexmonstrous @chantric @Ebby172 @joxbox @chamilet @alexmonstrous @Xolrit @Scarecrows @Sitten1115 @Vatrachio @Leopardmask @mossyaki @Drymm @driftingquill @eleventeen @Jestro @StarSpeckledInk @lissajo @pintodonkey @firtarian @WolfyKnutz @PocketSawyer @therefore70 @Anduins @SookieJane @Wizardry @bonedog @StarfallRanch @rockss @frosmoth @Darkrait @Askesis @tala2121 @Bugg @almosteverything @cvthedral @Fujo @Breakcore @VIxodium @BellatheITgirl @Styxfly @sheppo @WickedHeart @furo[/size]
Hello folks!

We have goats looking for homes this Valentine's week!

There's some limited time items available as well as 3 special colors, and special patterns!

As the patterns and colors are special to this opening, you can buy some special item to bribe a goat!
You must specify the seasonal base color OR the seasonal pattern and its color in the order for it to be filled.

Using a Beetroot (20kt or 15g) will lure out a season base color of: Lavender, Blush or Wine!
You can be specific, Example: I'd like to lure a wine goat

Using a Sugar Cube (10kt or 8g) will lure out a goat with a special pattern!
Let the attendant know which seasonal pattern you want to lure and in what color (Cream or Latte!)

Using BOTH allows you to specify color and pattern.

Check in on our FAQ!

A reminder that we have a Goat Chatter and Trade hub!

Check out the outfit list! There's some exclusive outfits this time around including the Charming Set, Cupid Set, and Lovebirds set! We also have some general new sets including Silks and the purchasable only: Ribbons set!

Be patient with our attendants, we now have them set to either only accept new goat orders, salon orders or both.
New goat orders will come with a code, please keep this code and send it to anyone you order outfits from, this makes their job a lot easier.

Enjoy our new patterns, horns, bases and outfits (That's right new legendary horns too!) Our atttendats can't wait to get you your goats!
Lovebirds.png

Opening Pinglist:
@Dracowolf @pensive @Hiriajuu @Argante @Pumpcat @konekos @creosote @rockss @Dalilah @kriski @Coward @Agion @Argante @Zemeckis @macwithoutcheese @mizzdestiny @philamot @SpringsSong @crowvidae @Gimmethemprimals @ASinglePringle @Plushstiel @moonthegoon @mythicalviper @Rohi @mintea00 @Psi @SovereignFives @Vivarium @uruhead @AlphaSnowdust @kijauni @pacificautumn @dekomaru @PearlyGirl @Myndris @xxHenry1025xx @vangeance @Lyrus @SilentWanderer @Katsuji @masurisuri @xaz @RisenWolf @asolrock @Viscere @KelpTheShark @Venusian @Namira @raccqn @Swampman @Jinoga @PersonPerson @Sidegrinder @chantric @Alfamangle @chamilet @Jestro @Xolrit @ghostpath @Mystel @Runarite @Leopardmask @mossyaki @Drymm @findingpears @eleventeen @StarSpeckledInk @jr413 @lissajo @pintodonkey @firtarian @PocketSawyer @BlackFinSwampert @Saintess @therefore70 @Pyracantha @TwentySeven @Anduins @3ctoplasm @liturgies @bonedog @StarfallRanch @frosmoth @Cynil @Askesis @tala2121 @Lednik @xoLunaox @Bugg @Dierdre @almosteverything @Joule @Fujo @Breakcore @Vixodium @BellatheITgirl @Astrocomet @Styxfly @AstaFlintcaller5 @voidbeast @sheppo @OdiAibyouka @Strangeflesh @KoTiss @WickedHeart @Elfydragon @ichorus @Watercolour @furo @osteophagy @andravious @StarNinja @LArte @owlshanty @zambam @Apology @Skyleidge @Magnoliahybrid @hyrulle

"Daily Pinglist:
@Dracowolf @Hiriajuu @Argante @Rulanir @philamot @SpringsSong @crowvidae @Gimmethemprimals @ASinglePringle @Plushstiel @moonthegoon @mythicalviper @Rohi @mintea00 @SovereignFives @Psi @Vivarium @AlphaSnowdust @vwoop @dekomaru @PearlyGirl @LilyDragonQueen @Solstices @Myndris @xxHenry1025xx @vangeance @Lyrus @SilentWanderer @Katsuji @Hasufel @Flaxen @SummerMiko @SilverInky @liturgies @xaz @vaguelycanine @KaichouKai @RisenWolf @asolrock @Viscere @tigressRising @CrazyBat @KelpTheShark @vaihdokas @Venusian @RBG @Namira @meriwether @marilith @innerspeaker @raccqn @Swampman @follow @Jinoga @Sidegrinder @alexmonstrous @chantric @Ebby172 @joxbox @chamilet @alexmonstrous @Xolrit @Scarecrows @Sitten1115 @Vatrachio @Leopardmask @mossyaki @Drymm @driftingquill @eleventeen @Jestro @StarSpeckledInk @lissajo @pintodonkey @firtarian @WolfyKnutz @PocketSawyer @therefore70 @Anduins @SookieJane @Wizardry @bonedog @StarfallRanch @rockss @frosmoth @Darkrait @Askesis @tala2121 @Bugg @almosteverything @cvthedral @Fujo @Breakcore @VIxodium @BellatheITgirl @Styxfly @sheppo @WickedHeart @furo
arOGchX.png
Ohhh I'm so excited! Goats are so cute
Ohhh I'm so excited! Goats are so cute
minibununu.pngshinjismol.png
Also, Brightmyth will be on later to update the front to say open, but we are indeed open!
Also, Brightmyth will be on later to update the front to say open, but we are indeed open!
arOGchX.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141 142