Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Goat Excavations
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
@dems

Thank you! I did find images that I saved but they are the tiny size. I will try that!
@dems

Thank you! I did find images that I saved but they are the tiny size. I will try that!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
GOATS.
GOATS.
Please do not feed the goats.
Hey, uh, question. Did something happen to the source images of the goats? I just noticed that none of my goats are showing up in my dragon's description. It might just be a browser problem. They're just showing up as unknown.png for me? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45966996][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/459670/45966996_350.png[/img][/url]
Hey, uh, question. Did something happen to the source images of the goats? I just noticed that none of my goats are showing up in my dragon's description. It might just be a browser problem. They're just showing up as unknown.png for me?

45966996_350.png
9g0BXbt.gif
@AcrylicRobot if you have discord (which is what removed image hosting) you can edit the dragons bio, copy and paste the url of the image( you'll see something like this) [img] Goaturl.here[/img] and then paste into a private discord, hard save it to your computer and upload it else where. Alternitivly if you have the collector sheet you can copy the url from there paste it to discord and then upload it else where (most people have been using imgur) and then paste the new link in the sheet. this will work with all things that where hosted on discord.
@AcrylicRobot

if you have discord (which is what removed image hosting) you can edit the dragons bio, copy and paste the url of the image( you'll see something like this) [img]Goaturl.here[/img] and then paste into a private discord, hard save it to your computer and upload it else where.

Alternitivly if you have the collector sheet you can copy the url from there paste it to discord and then upload it else where (most people have been using imgur) and then paste the new link in the sheet. this will work with all things that where hosted on discord.
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@nevvermore
Ah! thank you ^^
@nevvermore
Ah! thank you ^^
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142