Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Goat Excavations
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 141 142
Was it easy to understand the program? yes!
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? the art was gorgeous & they were all so cute, and i think they were balanced between mystery and customizable pretty well!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? maybe a little more variation in the eyes, and/or more color options for patterning ? idk i dont have any major complaints lol
Was it easy to understand the program? yes!
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? the art was gorgeous & they were all so cute, and i think they were balanced between mystery and customizable pretty well!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? maybe a little more variation in the eyes, and/or more color options for patterning ? idk i dont have any major complaints lol
sKx1wfM.png21402.png
they/them - FAFLzc1.png - fandragons
[b]Was it easy to understand the program?[/b] For the most part! I had some questions, but they were easy enough to clear up. [b]Anything you enjoyed about the goats?[/b] Dressing and Collecting them was nice [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Anything you would like to see added or changed?[/b] Being able to preview apparel before buying it, and being able to layer as many pieces as you want, mostly! I cant tell you how many times I wanted glasses teeth daggers and angel ears all together. Also the ability to dye your goat's fur, or otherwise change the color or pattern. I know that might not make every goat special, as you wanted them to be, but some people just get tired of rolling the dice after awhile, y'know? Or maybe even expand the goat color wheel/eye types/mouths to keep things interesting! (also please bring back the prototype angel head please and thank you) (and uhhhhhh maybe increase the daily limit to 5 goats per day)
Was it easy to understand the program? For the most part! I had some questions, but they were easy enough to clear up.

Anything you enjoyed about the goats? Dressing and Collecting them was nice

Anything you would like to see added or changed? Being able to preview apparel before buying it, and being able to layer as many pieces as you want, mostly! I cant tell you how many times I wanted glasses teeth daggers and angel ears all together.

Also the ability to dye your goat's fur, or otherwise change the color or pattern. I know that might not make every goat special, as you wanted them to be, but some people just get tired of rolling the dice after awhile, y'know? Or maybe even expand the goat color wheel/eye types/mouths to keep things interesting!

(also please bring back the prototype angel head please and thank you)

(and uhhhhhh maybe increase the daily limit to 5 goats per day)
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Was it easy to understand the program? yes
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? dressing them up!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? I would love to be able to layer more pieces - for example the vampire head could easily layer with almost ever other head piece.. the wings could layer over many of the body pieces - I would love to have more scenery added in the future (flowerfalls perhaps?) perhaps an increase in amount of goats you may purchase to 5-10!
Was it easy to understand the program? yes
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? dressing them up!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? I would love to be able to layer more pieces - for example the vampire head could easily layer with almost ever other head piece.. the wings could layer over many of the body pieces - I would love to have more scenery added in the future (flowerfalls perhaps?) perhaps an increase in amount of goats you may purchase to 5-10!
Was it easy to understand the program? mostly! didn't entirely understand the special crates until I started buying them, or the halos (see below).
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? they're really cute and I really like that you could customize things about them, but they were randomized too!
Anything you would like to see added or changed?
a. more horn types (funny antelope twisty horns maybe?)
b. a randomized option that includes special crate items
c. I was confused that there seemed to be some things that could layer (meaning the halos, mostly! i didn't really understand that those were background, and didn't count as a headslot) but not other things.
d. Possibly something showing a little more clearly that neck-accessories are head and not body slots.
e. Possibly a way to reroll or remove the goat's pattern. Was there more than one pattern color? I think there was but I wasn't positive.
f. how do horns looks with the different helmuts/hats? since the example goat didn't have horns I looked through the thread.
Was it easy to understand the program? mostly! didn't entirely understand the special crates until I started buying them, or the halos (see below).
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? they're really cute and I really like that you could customize things about them, but they were randomized too!
a. more horn types (funny antelope twisty horns maybe?)
b. a randomized option that includes special crate items
c. I was confused that there seemed to be some things that could layer (meaning the halos, mostly! i didn't really understand that those were background, and didn't count as a headslot) but not other things.
d. Possibly something showing a little more clearly that neck-accessories are head and not body slots.
e. Possibly a way to reroll or remove the goat's pattern. Was there more than one pattern color? I think there was but I wasn't positive.
f. how do horns looks with the different helmuts/hats? since the example goat didn't have horns I looked through the thread.
my images broke....fix later sol.
they/them.
fr+2
friendly&anxious.
Small_Capy.png
Was it easy to understand the program? Yes!
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? I enjoyed seeing what combos I would get on a goat and getting to dress them up. c:
Anything you would like to see added or changed? I would like to be able to see/preview apparel on the goat before buying a crate. Sometimes the apparel item doesn't look how I thought but I already bought the crate. So maybe give us the option of seeing what the apparel will look like then we can send the money for the crate. Of course, I do see the downside of this, and that some people might just dip without sending the money. :(
I also wish I could've bought more goats, having it capped at 3 per day was fine at first but I slowly started to wish I could buy more. Maybe cap it at 5 or so?

I won 4th place so I'm guessing I do it this way?

1. Below Dragonhome
2. Be the Goat
3. See Like a Goat
4. Quite a Sight

Edit: forgot to add something dhfg
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? I enjoyed seeing what combos I would get on a goat and getting to dress them up. c:
Anything you would like to see added or changed? I would like to be able to see/preview apparel on the goat before buying a crate. Sometimes the apparel item doesn't look how I thought but I already bought the crate. So maybe give us the option of seeing what the apparel will look like then we can send the money for the crate. Of course, I do see the downside of this, and that some people might just dip without sending the money. :(
I also wish I could've bought more goats, having it capped at 3 per day was fine at first but I slowly started to wish I could buy more. Maybe cap it at 5 or so?

I won 4th place so I'm guessing I do it this way?

1. Below Dragonhome
2. Be the Goat
3. See Like a Goat
4. Quite a Sight

Edit: forgot to add something dhfg
tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
Was it easy to understand the program?
Yes it was easy!
Anything you enjoyed about the goats?
Honestly I really enjoyed the miniature lore some of the staff gave with the goats, as well as their appearance. You guys did a great job with their customization!
Nothing really needs to be changed, but I'd say adding a changing horn option might be nice!
Was it easy to understand the program?
Yes it was easy!
Anything you enjoyed about the goats?
Honestly I really enjoyed the miniature lore some of the staff gave with the goats, as well as their appearance. You guys did a great job with their customization!
Nothing really needs to be changed, but I'd say adding a changing horn option might be nice!
Was it easy to understand the program? Yes
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? The designs are so endearing and I love the apparel. Can't wait to see what you have in store for February ^^
Anything you would like to see added or changed? Is there anyway you can hyperlink on the excel sheet to the attendants PM? Just felt like I was doing multiple steps just to order because I had to see who was online, copy the attendants name, go to the attendants profile, go back to copy the form, and then send a PM. I know it's small but I think it would just be a better flow.

love your art brightmyth! <3
Was it easy to understand the program? Yes
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? The designs are so endearing and I love the apparel. Can't wait to see what you have in store for February ^^
Anything you would like to see added or changed? Is there anyway you can hyperlink on the excel sheet to the attendants PM? Just felt like I was doing multiple steps just to order because I had to see who was online, copy the attendants name, go to the attendants profile, go back to copy the form, and then send a PM. I know it's small but I think it would just be a better flow.

love your art brightmyth! <3
03_03.jpg
Was it easy to understand the program? yup
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? they were fun to collect
Anything you would like to see added or changed? lower prices (25g maybe?), ability to add multiple clothing items to each slot, higher amount of adopts allowed per day
Was it easy to understand the program? yup
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? they were fun to collect
Anything you would like to see added or changed? lower prices (25g maybe?), ability to add multiple clothing items to each slot, higher amount of adopts allowed per day
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? I really liked how they were all different!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? Maybe a few more colors? Or some special non-natural traits {such as little wings or a more draconic tail? o:)

Otherwise i think it was really fun and creative! i personally enjoyed the heck outta it ^^
Anything you enjoyed about the goats? I really liked how they were all different!
Anything you would like to see added or changed? Maybe a few more colors? Or some special non-natural traits {such as little wings or a more draconic tail? o:)

Otherwise i think it was really fun and creative! i personally enjoyed the heck outta it ^^
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@brightmyth

1 Below Dragonhome wrote

thanks~
@brightmyth

1 Below Dragonhome wrote

thanks~
624fee862d49c99c0a95129e015ffc2315aa01ee.pngpprxwuT.pngppZQbHU.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 141 142