Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | S.S.A.A.: Spacekid Adoptables [offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[ reserved ...? ]
[ reserved ...? ]
We are the universe observing itself.
Okay, I think this is presentable enough at least for foot traffic. Pardon the mess! Come look around! Post, or ask questions!

I've never run a shop on FR before, and never one quite like this anywhere, so we're all experimenting together and will see how interest looks.
Okay, I think this is presentable enough at least for foot traffic. Pardon the mess! Come look around! Post, or ask questions!

I've never run a shop on FR before, and never one quite like this anywhere, so we're all experimenting together and will see how interest looks.
Username: Confined
Desired Adopt: #2
Offer: 250g
Cert: [Yes/No] (If yes, please provide either here or via PM the character's name and pronouns.) N/A
Dragon: [Yes/No] (If you are interested in adopting the dragon, they come with the package! If you are not interested in adopting the dragon, that's perfectly fine - the character can move on without them.) Yes
Username: Confined
Desired Adopt: #2
Offer: 250g
Cert: [Yes/No] (If yes, please provide either here or via PM the character's name and pronouns.) N/A
Dragon: [Yes/No] (If you are interested in adopting the dragon, they come with the package! If you are not interested in adopting the dragon, that's perfectly fine - the character can move on without them.) Yes
xnT9Y0f.giflbJlQfT.gifHxgrLXS.gif
nHdKW0Z.gifSaNQ2ZP.gifbmCwK5Z.gif
neoEZNo.gifNYtnYLS.gifhRbkI57.gif
@Confined

Will do!

I'll set up a CR for the dragon and PM you the full character art when you've put in payment for the trade. <3
@Confined

Will do!

I'll set up a CR for the dragon and PM you the full character art when you've put in payment for the trade. <3
Username: nightclouds
Desired Adopt: 3
Offer: 300g
Cert: Yes (ill PM you once I get confirmation!)
Dragon: Yes

Oh my godddd these are so cool! I'm super excited to play!
Can I be on the adoption and event pinglist? like growth etc
Username: nightclouds
Desired Adopt: 3
Offer: 300g
Cert: Yes (ill PM you once I get confirmation!)
Dragon: Yes

Oh my godddd these are so cool! I'm super excited to play!
Can I be on the adoption and event pinglist? like growth etc
AGdICFv.png
@nightclouds

Accepted! And thank you!! I will add you to both. :] Setting up CR now!
@nightclouds

Accepted! And thank you!! I will add you to both. :] Setting up CR now!
[center][b]Welcome, starseed![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880800164045008906/881258396899242005/thumbnail_headshot_satiada.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880800164045008906/881257768114348102/Child_Cert_Satiada.png[/img] [/center] The S.S.A.A. proudly accepts [i]Satiada[/i] into our ranks! @nightclouds
Welcome, starseed!
thumbnail_headshot_satiada.png
Child_Cert_Satiada.png
The S.S.A.A. proudly accepts Satiada into our ranks!

@nightclouds
Can I please be added to the pinglists for new adopts and custom slots?
Can I please be added to the pinglists for new adopts and custom slots?
VlakeFx.png
@Nixpix

Done! Thank ye for your interest! :]
@Nixpix

Done! Thank ye for your interest! :]
A little bump for the first/final adopt - still available. :] Next batch is in the works.
A little bump for the first/final adopt - still available. :] Next batch is in the works.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14