Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | S.S.A.A.: Spacekid Adoptables [offline]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Deepest love goes out to your baby. I'm...in the process of losing one of mine and I'm not ready. She has kidney disease and her state is not improving - she's on "for the rest of her life" care and we don't know how long she has - I keep crying into her fur while she purrs. It's really rough but I'm just trying to pour all the love I can on her while she's still here. But like yours the memories live on. They do their best while with us and make life better.
Deepest love goes out to your baby. I'm...in the process of losing one of mine and I'm not ready. She has kidney disease and her state is not improving - she's on "for the rest of her life" care and we don't know how long she has - I keep crying into her fur while she purrs. It's really rough but I'm just trying to pour all the love I can on her while she's still here. But like yours the memories live on. They do their best while with us and make life better.
We are the universe observing itself.
Ooof, that's a rough first post on the page...unfortunate timing. -quietly sprinkles love in the space-
Ooof, that's a rough first post on the page...unfortunate timing. -quietly sprinkles love in the space-
I'm likely just looking over things but you can adopt multiple starseeds, right? or only one? I really love the tundra boy but I'm also not sure if I love, love the design, you feel?
I'm likely just looking over things but you can adopt multiple starseeds, right? or only one? I really love the tundra boy but I'm also not sure if I love, love the design, you feel?
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Nivinti

Yes! You may adopt multiple starseeds, no limit other than my ability to supply. :] They usually go to the first person who asks and I believe some already have more than one so you can build a little collection if you so please.
@Nivinti

Yes! You may adopt multiple starseeds, no limit other than my ability to supply. :] They usually go to the first person who asks and I believe some already have more than one so you can build a little collection if you so please.
Well then :eyes:

Username: Nivinti
Desired Adopt: #8, Jude
Offer: 70g + 80kt
Cert: Yes, Pronouns are He/They
Dragon: Yes please!
Well then :eyes:

Username: Nivinti
Desired Adopt: #8, Jude
Offer: 70g + 80kt
Cert: Yes, Pronouns are He/They
Dragon: Yes please!
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png
@Nivinti

Accepted!

I'll set up a CR for the dragon here shortly. Do you want the child's name on the cert to also be Jude, or do you have another name in mind?
@Nivinti

Accepted!

I'll set up a CR for the dragon here shortly. Do you want the child's name on the cert to also be Jude, or do you have another name in mind?
I would love to be added to the ping list for these! I absolutely adore them!

Username: clockworkpanic
Desired Adopt: 11 & 12 please!
Offer: 600g
Cert: Yes please! For 11, the pronouns are She/Her and Violet will be the name for her! For 12, the pronouns will be He/They his name will be Jasper
Dragon: Yes please!!
I would love to be added to the ping list for these! I absolutely adore them!

Username: clockworkpanic
Desired Adopt: 11 & 12 please!
Offer: 600g
Cert: Yes please! For 11, the pronouns are She/Her and Violet will be the name for her! For 12, the pronouns will be He/They his name will be Jasper
Dragon: Yes please!!
yeah! I like Jude, it's a good name
yeah! I like Jude, it's a good name
@clockworkpanic

Thank you muchly!! Accepted! I'll get the CR set up and get to work on their certs. <3
@clockworkpanic

Thank you muchly!! Accepted! I'll get the CR set up and get to work on their certs. <3
Sounds great!! Thank you so much! I’ll keep an eye out for it! Definitely take as much time as you need!
Sounds great!! Thank you so much! I’ll keep an eye out for it! Definitely take as much time as you need!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14