Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | S.S.A.A.: Spacekid Adoptables [offline]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
honestly I always want people to go faster lol that being said I also understand these things take time and you are already going faster then I thought it would take so no worries take your time. Id rather wait and get something perfect then have you rush
honestly I always want people to go faster lol that being said I also understand these things take time and you are already going faster then I thought it would take so no worries take your time. Id rather wait and get something perfect then have you rush
542vgw7.png
:O :D!!!!!!!! That's absolutely so gorgeous and I look forward to see your vision for Sundrop!!!!!!!!! <3333333
:O :D!!!!!!!! That's absolutely so gorgeous and I look forward to see your vision for Sundrop!!!!!!!!! <3333333
MreCscM.png
Yesterday was a daaaay. But. Today there is sketch time. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/782615797846900776/1080587328348766289/Custom_Adult_Sundrop_for_mgcltwo_sketch.png[/img][/center]
Yesterday was a daaaay. But. Today there is sketch time.
Custom_Adult_Sundrop_for_mgcltwo_sketch.png
We are the universe observing itself.
OOOO that is looking good!
OOOO that is looking good!
542vgw7.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MreCscM.png
I would like to manifest a starseed!

Plant A Seed: Not picky at all, but I've linked some personality traits and dragons to serve as casual inspiration.
Tenacious | Affectionate | Bold | Effervescent
Cert: Yes please, let's go with Manar and they/them pronouns.
Stage: Adult
Offer: 900g
I would like to manifest a starseed!

Plant A Seed: Not picky at all, but I've linked some personality traits and dragons to serve as casual inspiration.
Tenacious | Affectionate | Bold | Effervescent
Cert: Yes please, let's go with Manar and they/them pronouns.
Stage: Adult
Offer: 900g
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra

Accepted - thank you!! I will add you to the list. <3 Lovely refsss
@Elextra

Accepted - thank you!! I will add you to the list. <3 Lovely refsss
Progress continues - working on Sundrop's lines. If all goes well may be able to finish them by this eve and be on colors. <3
Progress continues - working on Sundrop's lines. If all goes well may be able to finish them by this eve and be on colors. <3
Excited!!!!!! <333333
Excited!!!!!! <333333
MreCscM.png
Im getting more and more excited I cant wait for you to start on Path! its nice to have something to look forward too lol
Im getting more and more excited I cant wait for you to start on Path! its nice to have something to look forward too lol
542vgw7.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14