Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56
@Breshcandra

I do like mutations, and I'd be happy to pay more for them. And it might be nice to have the assurance of enough children. But I don't think either is really necessary, though I would be happy to pay for them.
@Breshcandra

I do like mutations, and I'd be happy to pay more for them. And it might be nice to have the assurance of enough children. But I don't think either is really necessary, though I would be happy to pay for them.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

So If I did the math right it would be

62500. And that's with everything.

@CalliopeVale

So If I did the math right it would be

62500. And that's with everything.

4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

I'd be good with that, but I don't feel a real need for the mutation. Cutting that out would make it 47,500 each.
@Breshcandra

I'd be good with that, but I don't feel a real need for the mutation. Cutting that out would make it 47,500 each.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

We can do that. I will do the post.
@CalliopeVale

We can do that. I will do the post.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@BlueAmmolite I'd like to get a litter of unicats! Name:Breshcandra/CalliopeVale Unicat 1:[img]https://i.imgur.com/hUvSXkk.png[/img] JellyBean Unicat 2:[img]https://i.imgur.com/MSeFj16.png[/img] Bramble Extras:Ensure a litter of three- 25g/kt
@BlueAmmolite

I'd like to get a litter of unicats!
Name:Breshcandra/CalliopeVale
Unicat 1:hUvSXkk.png JellyBean
Unicat 2:MSeFj16.png Bramble
Extras:Ensure a litter of three- 25g/kt
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra & @CalliopeVale

Alrighty! I'll try to get the kiddos up sometime tomorrow!

And for putting your Unicats up on toyhouse, its fine by me, as long you you credit me! (Preferably crediting my Flight Rising account, as I have 0 clue what I'm doing on toyhouse at the moment lol, but my toyhouse is BlueAmmolite as well if crediting me there is easier!).

I hope that made sense
@Breshcandra & @CalliopeVale

Alrighty! I'll try to get the kiddos up sometime tomorrow!

And for putting your Unicats up on toyhouse, its fine by me, as long you you credit me! (Preferably crediting my Flight Rising account, as I have 0 clue what I'm doing on toyhouse at the moment lol, but my toyhouse is BlueAmmolite as well if crediting me there is easier!).

I hope that made sense
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Raptorclaw The Unicat gives you a nod before they float the candle holder over to you. Flicker and Seer stop lighting the cave up with their horns, and the four of you stand in the candle light. The Unicat seems rather shy, as it moved to the darkest corner of the cave. It tries to hide behind its long mane, but it clearly isn't working, as you can still see them rather well. Seer and Flicker try to start a couple conversations, but the other Unicat answers rather quietly each time. Your Unicats turn to you for help. ------------------------------ @Dragoneko As soon as you and your companions make it to the other side of ride, you see a cymbal come flying out of the door way, and it narrowly misses your head. After that you and your Unicats quickly move out of the door way. After a couple more crashes, and another cymbal, something let's out a rather annoyed growl from inside the carousel. You all watch the Unicat from the carousel walk out, they're angrily muttering to themselves. They freeze when they look up to see all of you standing there. --------------------------- @CalliopeVale As the two of you walk further and further down the plant lined path, the smell get stronger and stronger. It smells like something died. As the two of you turn the corner, to your horror something probably did die. A Unicat lays sprawled out on the path in front of you, it doesn't seem to be moving. You remark about how said a sight that is, not caring about your volume because you can't wake the dead. But you know what you can wake? A sleeping Unicat. The NOT dead Unicat yawns sleepily as they wake up, slowly turning to look at you and Bramble. They seem rather tired still, as their friendly chirp is cut off by a rather large yawn. How do you respond? ---------------------- @CrypticMeaning Whatever is in there, it hisses again. Mystic is shaking a bit more now. Whatever it is, it doesn't look like it feels like talking. Something kicks some pebbles at you from your left, though you hear shuffling from your right. Mystic lets out a whimper. Something quickly shoots forwards and laughs in Mystic's face before shooting back into the darkness. Mystic let's out a high pitch yelp before they start to cry. Whatever it is, they seem rather proud of scaring Mystic to tears, as they let out a rather victorious chirp from the darkness. --------------------------------- @NightstarAvery The Unicat gives a nod, seemingly rather glad that you caught on to what they were trying to say. Before you have the chance to respond, Dawn rushes out of the cave and over towards you both. They point at your winged friend and give a rather happy chirp, it seems Dawn wants them to come home with you all. You turn to the cave entrance to see Ren and Dream, the latter looks rather embarrassed about eavesdropping. They both agree with Dawn, and it seems that your new winged friend is coming home with you whether you like it or not! (but you are happy with this turn of events.) Your new winged friend helps you all pack the hot air balloon, they through in some parts of their old nest too, mainly shiny rocks. They fly along side the balloon the entire way home. Congrats, I hope you've enjoyed your birthday adventure! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/HbAPPyS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VYqXjEs.png[/img] [quote=BlueAmmolite] To anybody wondering about when winged Unicats will be discoverable, or when the wing mutation can be applied to existing Unicats, something is in the works for AFTER the Halloween event has completed.[/quote]
@Raptorclaw
The Unicat gives you a nod before they float the candle holder over to you. Flicker and Seer stop lighting the cave up with their horns, and the four of you stand in the candle light. The Unicat seems rather shy, as it moved to the darkest corner of the cave. It tries to hide behind its long mane, but it clearly isn't working, as you can still see them rather well. Seer and Flicker try to start a couple conversations, but the other Unicat answers rather quietly each time. Your Unicats turn to you for help.
@Dragoneko
As soon as you and your companions make it to the other side of ride, you see a cymbal come flying out of the door way, and it narrowly misses your head. After that you and your Unicats quickly move out of the door way. After a couple more crashes, and another cymbal, something let's out a rather annoyed growl from inside the carousel. You all watch the Unicat from the carousel walk out, they're angrily muttering to themselves. They freeze when they look up to see all of you standing there.
@CalliopeVale
As the two of you walk further and further down the plant lined path, the smell get stronger and stronger. It smells like something died. As the two of you turn the corner, to your horror something probably did die. A Unicat lays sprawled out on the path in front of you, it doesn't seem to be moving. You remark about how said a sight that is, not caring about your volume because you can't wake the dead. But you know what you can wake? A sleeping Unicat. The NOT dead Unicat yawns sleepily as they wake up, slowly turning to look at you and Bramble. They seem rather tired still, as their friendly chirp is cut off by a rather large yawn. How do you respond?
@CrypticMeaning
Whatever is in there, it hisses again. Mystic is shaking a bit more now. Whatever it is, it doesn't look like it feels like talking. Something kicks some pebbles at you from your left, though you hear shuffling from your right. Mystic lets out a whimper. Something quickly shoots forwards and laughs in Mystic's face before shooting back into the darkness. Mystic let's out a high pitch yelp before they start to cry. Whatever it is, they seem rather proud of scaring Mystic to tears, as they let out a rather victorious chirp from the darkness.
@NightstarAvery
The Unicat gives a nod, seemingly rather glad that you caught on to what they were trying to say. Before you have the chance to respond, Dawn rushes out of the cave and over towards you both. They point at your winged friend and give a rather happy chirp, it seems Dawn wants them to come home with you all. You turn to the cave entrance to see Ren and Dream, the latter looks rather embarrassed about eavesdropping. They both agree with Dawn, and it seems that your new winged friend is coming home with you whether you like it or not! (but you are happy with this turn of events.) Your new winged friend helps you all pack the hot air balloon, they through in some parts of their old nest too, mainly shiny rocks. They fly along side the balloon the entire way home.
Congrats, I hope you've enjoyed your birthday adventure! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
HbAPPyS.png
VYqXjEs.png
BlueAmmolite wrote:
To anybody wondering about when winged Unicats will be discoverable, or when the wing mutation can be applied to existing Unicats, something is in the works for AFTER the Halloween event has completed.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

I'll crouch down and sheepishly apologize for waking them from their nap. Privately, though, I'm very glad this Unicat is alive - both in general and because they seem both friendly and pretty, and I am here looking for a new friend. I just hope Bramble is willing to play nice.
@BlueAmmolite

I'll crouch down and sheepishly apologize for waking them from their nap. Privately, though, I'm very glad this Unicat is alive - both in general and because they seem both friendly and pretty, and I am here looking for a new friend. I just hope Bramble is willing to play nice.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Wow! That one is pretty
Wow! That one is pretty
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@BlueAmmolite
"Umm, are you okay? is everything alright in there?" I ask the unicat hesitantly. "Do you need these back or are they supposed to... fly out like that?" I gesture to the cymbals, offering to help retrieve them if needed. "I'm sorry if your ride is broken. I guess we could try to help, but I don't know much about machinery."
@BlueAmmolite
"Umm, are you okay? is everything alright in there?" I ask the unicat hesitantly. "Do you need these back or are they supposed to... fly out like that?" I gesture to the cymbals, offering to help retrieve them if needed. "I'm sorry if your ride is broken. I guess we could try to help, but I don't know much about machinery."
V0Ys4Wl.gifCat_Carnival_7_size_100.pngGY3dCkS.pngIQWJYtW.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56