Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56
@BlueAmmolite
Thank you so much! It was so much fun!!
I'd like to name them Sunset!
@BlueAmmolite
Thank you so much! It was so much fun!!
I'd like to name them Sunset!
@BlueAmmolite

“It’s so pretty.” I say quietly. “Would you come over here and let me see you better? You could come with us if you like... we have supplies. You could make whatever you want and you could even teach me too!” I say all of this gently, holding a hand out to them.
@BlueAmmolite

“It’s so pretty.” I say quietly. “Would you come over here and let me see you better? You could come with us if you like... we have supplies. You could make whatever you want and you could even teach me too!” I say all of this gently, holding a hand out to them.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@Breshcandra & @CalliopeVale It's BABY TIME! [emoji=tundra scared size=2] Baby 1 has inherited a long mane, the bone pattern, and way too many eyes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4BoAGFT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FIYH5L8.png[/img] Baby 2 has inherited a long mane, the bone pattern, and way to many eyes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xwcz150.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r4Feequ.png[/img] Baby 3 has inherited a short mane and way too many eyes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bvzggSN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ng1LtP7.png[/img] [Quote=BlueAmmolite]I based them all off candy! 1 is based off lollipops, (mainly shown through the mane) 2 is based off Candy Corn and rainbow licorice ropes. 3 is based off of chocolate and red licorice ropes. I hope you like them!! [/quote]
@Breshcandra & @CalliopeVale

It's BABY TIME!

Baby 1 has inherited a long mane, the bone pattern, and way too many eyes.
4BoAGFT.png
FIYH5L8.png

Baby 2 has inherited a long mane, the bone pattern, and way to many eyes.
xwcz150.png
r4Feequ.png

Baby 3 has inherited a short mane and way too many eyes.
bvzggSN.png
Ng1LtP7.png

BlueAmmolite wrote:
I based them all off candy!
1 is based off lollipops, (mainly shown through the mane)
2 is based off Candy Corn and rainbow licorice ropes.
3 is based off of chocolate and red licorice ropes.

I hope you like them!!

lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Breshcandra

I would really, really love to have baby 1. Baby 2 is also awesome and baby 3 is plenty pretty, but I am just... utterly in love with baby 1. Do you mind if I claim that one? Up to you where the other two go.
@Breshcandra

I would really, really love to have baby 1. Baby 2 is also awesome and baby 3 is plenty pretty, but I am just... utterly in love with baby 1. Do you mind if I claim that one? Up to you where the other two go.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@BlueAmmolite
WOW!!
Those are so good!!!! Thank you.

@CalliopeVale

Yes you can have #1 I love #3 the best.

Do we want to roll for #2?

@BlueAmmolite
WOW!!
Those are so good!!!! Thank you.

@CalliopeVale

Yes you can have #1 I love #3 the best.

Do we want to roll for #2?

4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

If you're willing to leave it up to chance, yeah. Let's say... 1d6 in the Terrea server (ping me), I'll take them on evens and you on odds?

(And seconding the compliment, Blue! They're wonderful.)
@Breshcandra

If you're willing to leave it up to chance, yeah. Let's say... 1d6 in the Terrea server (ping me), I'll take them on evens and you on odds?

(And seconding the compliment, Blue! They're wonderful.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale
Bramble scrunches their muzzle, because this Unicat smells awful, but besides that they seem willing to play nice. Bramble give a rather curt hello chirp, but it seems that they're trying. The Unicat nods politely, before is roles over on its side. It stares at you with it's big empty eyes for a couple moments before it tries to talk again. It gives you a questioning chirp, probably wondering what you're doing there. It then yawns again as it rests it's head back on the ground. It lazily watches you as it waits for your reply.

(and thank you! I had a ton of fun making this batch!)
@Dragoneko
The Unicat looks at the cymbals and nods rather sheepishly. Flicker and Seer each hand the Unicat a cymbal, which they gratefully take. They cough awkwardly before they have you all follow them into the carousel's insides. It's a complicated mess of machinery, and there seems to be a rather complicated set up of wires and robotics arms laid over many instruments. It's clearly all hand done, as it's rather messy, the Unicat seems rather sheepish of the state everything is in. They turn to see what you think though.
@Raptorclaw
The Unicat seems rather shocked at your words, as it causes them to jump a little bit. They look at you through their mane, but they then turn their gaze to Seer and Flicker. While your Unicats are doing their best to seem friendly, this new Unicat still seems rather warry of them. They nervously shift their dark mane aside to get a better look at you all. They seem rather interested in your proposal, but they still seem a bit too wary of you all to accept it. What do you do?
@Breshcandra
Thank you!!! I'm really glad you like them, I had a ton of fun making them!
@CalliopeVale
Bramble scrunches their muzzle, because this Unicat smells awful, but besides that they seem willing to play nice. Bramble give a rather curt hello chirp, but it seems that they're trying. The Unicat nods politely, before is roles over on its side. It stares at you with it's big empty eyes for a couple moments before it tries to talk again. It gives you a questioning chirp, probably wondering what you're doing there. It then yawns again as it rests it's head back on the ground. It lazily watches you as it waits for your reply.

(and thank you! I had a ton of fun making this batch!)
@Dragoneko
The Unicat looks at the cymbals and nods rather sheepishly. Flicker and Seer each hand the Unicat a cymbal, which they gratefully take. They cough awkwardly before they have you all follow them into the carousel's insides. It's a complicated mess of machinery, and there seems to be a rather complicated set up of wires and robotics arms laid over many instruments. It's clearly all hand done, as it's rather messy, the Unicat seems rather sheepish of the state everything is in. They turn to see what you think though.
@Raptorclaw
The Unicat seems rather shocked at your words, as it causes them to jump a little bit. They look at you through their mane, but they then turn their gaze to Seer and Flicker. While your Unicats are doing their best to seem friendly, this new Unicat still seems rather warry of them. They nervously shift their dark mane aside to get a better look at you all. They seem rather interested in your proposal, but they still seem a bit too wary of you all to accept it. What do you do?
@Breshcandra
Thank you!!! I'm really glad you like them, I had a ton of fun making them!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

I'll sit down on the path next to them and say, "Bramble and I are exploring a little, looking for new things to try and new friends to meet. Do you mind if we stay with you for a bit?"
@BlueAmmolite

I'll sit down on the path next to them and say, "Bramble and I are exploring a little, looking for new things to try and new friends to meet. Do you mind if we stay with you for a bit?"
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

I will go roll.
@CalliopeVale

I will go roll.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@BlueAmmolite

The result of the roll is that I'm taking cats 1 and 2, and Breshcandra is taking cat 2.

I'm gonna name the beautiful pink cat Gummy, and the yellow cat Mallow.
@BlueAmmolite

The result of the roll is that I'm taking cats 1 and 2, and Breshcandra is taking cat 2.

I'm gonna name the beautiful pink cat Gummy, and the yellow cat Mallow.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56