Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Hawk's adopts - couple pixels (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
@GoldPiilot

hello! for USD i'll fast track so will add you to the current queue <33
both accents are easily done! so the total would be $3.75 I'll be sending you a paypal link with the total in PMs <33
@GoldPiilot

hello! for USD i'll fast track so will add you to the current queue <33
both accents are easily done! so the total would be $3.75 I'll be sending you a paypal link with the total in PMs <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hideki @Dathomir

hello!
just pinging you both again to say have until the end of the week (3/22) to place your orders or i'll be moving you both to the back of the waitlist ;u;

@Hideki @Dathomir

hello!
just pinging you both again to say have until the end of the week (3/22) to place your orders or i'll be moving you both to the back of the waitlist ;u;

FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Could I be put on the waitlist for the pairing pixels? :0 theyre so cute
@Hawkeyyee

Could I be put on the waitlist for the pairing pixels? :0 theyre so cute
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

added! <33 -- also would you be interested in a possible adopt trade? :0
@Rapirisu

added! <33 -- also would you be interested in a possible adopt trade? :0
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Oh? :O what do you have in mind? I'm definitely interested c:
@Hawkeyyee

Oh? :O what do you have in mind? I'm definitely interested c:
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

Im in love with your imperial base <33 if you'd be willing to do one of them for my boy Bitemaw for the pairing pixel? :0
@Rapirisu

Im in love with your imperial base <33 if you'd be willing to do one of them for my boy Bitemaw for the pairing pixel? :0
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

Ohh, he's gorgeous! I'd be down for the trade c:
Though, would you be willing to throw 100g in for the Thy? I'm down to add the Paint gene for free, so it would only be the Thy! C:
@Hawkeyyee

Ohh, he's gorgeous! I'd be down for the trade c:
Though, would you be willing to throw 100g in for the Thy? I'm down to add the Paint gene for free, so it would only be the Thy! C:

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

i wouldn't mind at all! thank you so much ! <33 what would be the pairing you wanted?
@Rapirisu

i wouldn't mind at all! thank you so much ! <33 what would be the pairing you wanted?
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee This soon-finished breeding pair of mine! <3 The Spiral is only a scry, 'cause he hasn't decided to exist juuust yet. But soon. I'll make sure of it lmao [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=404310&tab=dragon&did=59985439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=92&auth=464aba0b441d315917dceb4f7f6f87fee30d21ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=92&auth=fdab07af2e303b4759e72208094734d7c2600a7a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Hawkeyyee

This soon-finished breeding pair of mine! <3
The Spiral is only a scry, 'cause he hasn't decided to exist juuust yet. But soon. I'll make sure of it lmao

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=92&auth=464aba0b441d315917dceb4f7f6f87fee30d21ca&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=7&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=92&auth=fdab07af2e303b4759e72208094734d7c2600a7a&dummyext=prev.png

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
[indent][size=2]@hawkeyyee Oop, here we go! ;v; Apologies about that, had a bunch of pings and things got lost. [b]payment method:[/b] gems [b]dragons:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=68095&tab=dragon&did=36818044]hideki[/url] x [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=68095&did=36568965]raiden[/url] [b]extra notes:[/b] no preference for who's on the left and who's on the right ... in terms of apparel ... [b]for raiden:[/b] [item=black protective eyewear][item=veteran's eye scar][item=peacebringer's mantle] [size=2]would it be possible to do his accent? if he's on the right side, then the side scar doesn't exist. :O [skin=23795] [size=2][b]for hideki:[/b] [item=onyx roundhorn][item=red rose flower crown][item=red mantle] [size=2]would his skin be possible as well? simplified if need be. ;v; [skin=23776]
@hawkeyyee

Oop, here we go! ;v; Apologies about that, had a bunch of pings and things got lost.

payment method: gems
dragons: hideki x raiden
extra notes: no preference for who's on the left and who's on the right ... in terms of apparel ...

for raiden:
Black Protective Eyewear Veteran's Eye Scar Peacebringer's Mantle

would it be possible to do his accent? if he's on the right side, then the side scar doesn't exist. :O

for hideki:
Onyx Roundhorn Red Rose Flower Crown Red Mantle

would his skin be possible as well? simplified if need be. ;v;
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51