Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti

Sorry I've been absent recently - dealing with a pesky illness. That said, I am slowly working through the orders I've received.

Today's daily ping is to inform you that yes, we are still open. Also, at some point today we will be getting a new, Starfall Exclusive set that'll be running only for this week. I'm just waiting on the artist to send the art over, but if you'd like to order for it before it's up that's fine - they will cost 5000t each, like other Collectables; just bear in mind we may take a while to get those to you as the odds aren't sorted yet.

Final update - the limit on how many you can request in a day has now increased to five! The front page will be updated to reflect this shortly.
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti

Sorry I've been absent recently - dealing with a pesky illness. That said, I am slowly working through the orders I've received.

Today's daily ping is to inform you that yes, we are still open. Also, at some point today we will be getting a new, Starfall Exclusive set that'll be running only for this week. I'm just waiting on the artist to send the art over, but if you'd like to order for it before it's up that's fine - they will cost 5000t each, like other Collectables; just bear in mind we may take a while to get those to you as the odds aren't sorted yet.

Final update - the limit on how many you can request in a day has now increased to five! The front page will be updated to reflect this shortly.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Starfall Moons acquired!
Starfall Moons acquired!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
yay I love the moons and the new limit!!
yay I love the moons and the new limit!!
lVx1OgE.gif
Happy to hear we can order more! c:

@TsarinaTorment Question for the runes -- if the odds for both recolors are even, does that mean it's 50% for one set and 50% for the other set? o: So technically each runes' odds are cut in half to be shared with it's recolor?
Happy to hear we can order more! c:

@TsarinaTorment Question for the runes -- if the odds for both recolors are even, does that mean it's 50% for one set and 50% for the other set? o: So technically each runes' odds are cut in half to be shared with it's recolor?
3u37mIB.png
@TsarinaTorment Oh wow, these are so cute! I'd love to be put onto the pinglist, please.
@TsarinaTorment Oh wow, these are so cute! I'd love to be put onto the pinglist, please.
Na5WGHa.png
@shoujo yup, that's right!
@shoujo yup, that's right!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment Hello there! I was curious if this shop is only here for the festival, or if will there be occasional reopenings?
@TsarinaTorment Hello there! I was curious if this shop is only here for the festival, or if will there be occasional reopenings?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder it'll be reopening during Arcane dom pushes!
@Sidegrinder it'll be reopening during Arcane dom pushes!
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Still online and ready to receive!
Still online and ready to receive!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@TheDragonsQueen
Just wondering if you're still processing tonight's orders?
@TheDragonsQueen
Just wondering if you're still processing tonight's orders?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136