Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 135 136
I'd love to be on the pinglist. I have a question though about placing orders.
When I message the artist and say I want, for instance, 'Knick Knacks' and pay for the whole set, do I get the whole set? Why do some have a % percentage?
I'd love to be on the pinglist. I have a question though about placing orders.
When I message the artist and say I want, for instance, 'Knick Knacks' and pay for the whole set, do I get the whole set? Why do some have a % percentage?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
[size=2]@Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @Wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen @Zeir @Vaguity @DuskyChangeling[/size] Hello there! A daily reminder ping that we are open for pixel orders today! For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's [b]five[/b]), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostie friend tagging along! The ghosties come in two colors, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HlHYPvy.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ONoduEh.gif[/img] [size=2]Artist: [b]Redyams[/b][/size][/center]
@Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @Wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen @Zeir @Vaguity @DuskyChangeling

Hello there! A daily reminder ping that we are open for pixel orders today!

For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's five), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostie friend tagging along! The ghosties come in two colors, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each).
HlHYPvy.gifONoduEh.gif
Artist: Redyams
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@DrakeDynasty

I can add you to the pinglist! ^^

Percentages are the rate of likeliness of getting it. So when you pay for a full set of five, of say... Knick-Knacks 2, you aren't getting the set, it's more like you have a 40% chance out of 100 to get one drop, versus 3% chance for another. It's purely based off of randomization, if that makes sense?

Edit: Also you wouldn't message the artists, you would message those in the sheet that are on the recorders tab with your order.
@DrakeDynasty

I can add you to the pinglist! ^^

Percentages are the rate of likeliness of getting it. So when you pay for a full set of five, of say... Knick-Knacks 2, you aren't getting the set, it's more like you have a 40% chance out of 100 to get one drop, versus 3% chance for another. It's purely based off of randomization, if that makes sense?

Edit: Also you wouldn't message the artists, you would message those in the sheet that are on the recorders tab with your order.
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix ahhhh I get it now :) thanks for clearing that up <3
@Catvrix ahhhh I get it now :) thanks for clearing that up <3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Online and ready to receive!
Online and ready to receive!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
[size=2]@Arwen @Ashki @beckyh2112 @BottledLightning @Catgoat @Catvrix @chamilet @Chlorophyllis @cvthedral @DrakeDynasty @DuskyChangeling @Fantastea @gentleTendencies @Greyscales @jbapple @KairinRose @Kalypsonite @kijauni @kururin @LadyoftheSkies @LucidDreams @Lunalatic @Malachai @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @Melova @MoonlitCacti @myriadofstars @Nepkitty @Plushstiel @shoujo @Sidegrinder @Sidia @Squidragon @starrynightren @tamka @tigressRising @UserofShadows @Vaguity @Wardove @Zeir[/size] Hello there! A daily reminder ping that we are open for pixel orders today! For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's [b]five[/b]), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostie friend tagging along! The ghosties come in two colors, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HlHYPvy.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ONoduEh.gif[/img] [size=2]Artist: [b]Redyams[/b][/size][/center]
@Arwen @Ashki @beckyh2112 @BottledLightning @Catgoat @Catvrix @chamilet @Chlorophyllis @cvthedral @DrakeDynasty @DuskyChangeling @Fantastea @gentleTendencies @Greyscales @jbapple @KairinRose @Kalypsonite @kijauni @kururin @LadyoftheSkies @LucidDreams @Lunalatic @Malachai @Mangusto @MarinaQuakenbush @Melova @MoonlitCacti @myriadofstars @Nepkitty @Plushstiel @shoujo @Sidegrinder @Sidia @Squidragon @starrynightren @tamka @tigressRising @UserofShadows @Vaguity @Wardove @Zeir

Hello there! A daily reminder ping that we are open for pixel orders today!

For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's five), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostie friend tagging along! The ghosties come in two colors, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each).
HlHYPvy.gifONoduEh.gif
Artist: Redyams
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment Is the spreadsheet up-to-date for who's online? Every time I check it says everyone is offline, even when I know they are online.
@TsarinaTorment Is the spreadsheet up-to-date for who's online? Every time I check it says everyone is offline, even when I know they are online.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising I can't speak for the other two, but my status is updated based on whether or not I'm currently capable of responding to the messages, which isn't always the case when I'm online. That said, Catvrix and I are both fine with being sent orders when we're offline, we just can't guarantee a quick turnaround then.
@tigressRising I can't speak for the other two, but my status is updated based on whether or not I'm currently capable of responding to the messages, which isn't always the case when I'm online. That said, Catvrix and I are both fine with being sent orders when we're offline, we just can't guarantee a quick turnaround then.
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Username: Al3s1s
ID: 254200
Collection: Knick-Knacks/Collector’s Items
Set: 1 Focal Point Friends #2 (Knick Knack), 1 Runes (Collection)
Username: Al3s1s
ID: 254200
Collection: Knick-Knacks/Collector’s Items
Set: 1 Focal Point Friends #2 (Knick Knack), 1 Runes (Collection)
@Al3s1s

I'll fill this out, but I just wanted to inform you to please Private Message a recorder (found in our spreadsheet here) from now on when you order!

And please remember to send currency!
@Al3s1s

I'll fill this out, but I just wanted to inform you to please Private Message a recorder (found in our spreadsheet here) from now on when you order!

And please remember to send currency!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin