Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka

A new dawn of a new day!

If you don't want to be on the pinglist please let me know!
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka

A new dawn of a new day!

Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Online and ready to receive for the evening! Feel free to send even if I'm away from the computer!
Online and ready to receive for the evening! Feel free to send even if I'm away from the computer!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix Questions! If i would like 2 tries do i need to send the form in twice? and do i send the money when i send the form?
@Catvrix Questions! If i would like 2 tries do i need to send the form in twice? and do i send the money when i send the form?
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Plushstiel

Nope, you can send the form once, and go like "Knick-Knacks" and list the set/s to let me know. And yep, you send the money when you send the form!
@Plushstiel

Nope, you can send the form once, and go like "Knick-Knacks" and list the set/s to let me know. And yep, you send the money when you send the form!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix Awesome, thanks so much!
@Catvrix Awesome, thanks so much!

@Plushstiel is my name
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite

A new dawn of a new day!

@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite

A new dawn of a new day!

Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Sorry about delays, I fell ill very quickly on Thursday and haven't been able to get online since then. I see your messages and will reply with your purchases as soon as I can look at a screen long enough without feeling worse. Apologies!

For now, please try to send payments to one of our other assistants
Sorry about delays, I fell ill very quickly on Thursday and haven't been able to get online since then. I see your messages and will reply with your purchases as soon as I can look at a screen long enough without feeling worse. Apologies!

For now, please try to send payments to one of our other assistants
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
[emoji=money bag size=1] sending you guys some money, and also gettin you some SEO (if im getting my "business terms" correct lol)

sending you guys some money, and also gettin you some SEO
(if im getting my "business terms" correct lol)

@Plushstiel is my name
Oh man I didn't realize these had an end-date on them! So pretty, gotta catch 'em all! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Oh man I didn't realize these had an end-date on them! So pretty, gotta catch 'em all!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Wardove these will remain open for Starfall week as well, and then will reopen during any Arcane push in the future
@Wardove these will remain open for Starfall week as well, and then will reopen during any Arcane push in the future
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136