Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DOM PIXELS] Arcane Curiosities - CLOSED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen

Hello! This is just a reminder for today that Curiosities is open for orders. As a reminder, you can now order up to five a day, and that we have a new starfall exclusive set!
@Argante @Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen

Hello! This is just a reminder for today that Curiosities is open for orders. As a reminder, you can now order up to five a day, and that we have a new starfall exclusive set!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@Catvrix Can I get added to the pinglist?
@Catvrix Can I get added to the pinglist?
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
@Catvrix

Could I be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
@Catvrix

Could I be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Wardove

Added!

@Argante

And removed!
@Wardove

Added!

@Argante

And removed!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
Order sent! ^_^
Order sent! ^_^
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
[size=2]@Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @Wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen @Zeir @Vaguity[/size] A new dawn of a new day... and some new friends to join in the fun! For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's [b]five[/b]), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostlie friend tagging along! The ghostlies come in two colours, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HlHYPvy.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/ONoduEh.gif[/img] [size=2]Artist: [b]Redyams[/b][/size][/center]
@Ashki @jbapple @Chlorophyllis @myriadofstars @shoujo @KairinRose @MarinaQuakenbush @BottledLightning @cvthedral @Fantastea @tamka @Catvrix @Kalypsonite @Plushstiel @LucidDreams @Melova @MoonlitCacti @tigressRising @Wardove @Greyscales @UserofShadows @LadyoftheSkies @kururin @beckyh2112 @Sidia @Lunalatic @Catgoat @kijauni @Arwen @Zeir @Vaguity

A new dawn of a new day... and some new friends to join in the fun!

For the rest of this week, ordering the full quota per day (that's five), gives you a 90% chance of an additional little ghostlie friend tagging along! The ghostlies come in two colours, each with even odds (so that's 45% chance of each).
HlHYPvy.gifONoduEh.gif
Artist: Redyams
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
Ordered! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Ordered!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
I was in for a lil surprise when I got my curiosities, before looking at the update here, and found that a lil blue ghosty tagged along. What a friend! :3
I was in for a lil surprise when I got my curiosities, before looking at the update here, and found that a lil blue ghosty tagged along. What a friend! :3
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
Hi, I made an order and sent payment to TheDragonsQueen yesterday but I haven't heard back yet, is everything alright? I don't mind if shes just running late, just wanna make sure my order was received!
Hi, I made an order and sent payment to TheDragonsQueen yesterday but I haven't heard back yet, is everything alright? I don't mind if shes just running late, just wanna make sure my order was received!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 135 136