Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 283 284
@violetrenegade
Don't worry, you'll receive your cats! Some of our receivers are university students and we're currently in finals season. In the meantime, orders count for the day they are sent rather than the day they are received, so you can still make your daily orders.
@violetrenegade
Don't worry, you'll receive your cats! Some of our receivers are university students and we're currently in finals season. In the meantime, orders count for the day they are sent rather than the day they are received, so you can still make your daily orders.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@itsscaryoutside
I sent an order on Sunday but haven't heard back yet. Was my order lost by any chance?
@itsscaryoutside
I sent an order on Sunday but haven't heard back yet. Was my order lost by any chance?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Hello! This is your daily blanket fort reminder ping [emoji=cat 1 size=1] ----
Hello! This is your daily blanket fort reminder ping

----
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Hello there! May I please be removed from all pinglists? Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello there! May I please be removed from all pinglists? Thank you!
@Kyr The pinglist is self-add/remove and a link can be found on the front page!
@Kyr The pinglist is self-add/remove and a link can be found on the front page!
WpjbI2U.gif
Yeah, I tried using it a few months back and still get pings, but I'll try again. Thanks! @squidragon
Yeah, I tried using it a few months back and still get pings, but I'll try again. Thanks! @squidragon
@Kyr Oh I see what was happening! The pinglist is fully automated so any extra text after the end of your username would cause it to be unable to match you to your original entry.

I can confirm now that your most recent submission went through because you submitted with your exact username, so you should be all set.
@Kyr Oh I see what was happening! The pinglist is fully automated so any extra text after the end of your username would cause it to be unable to match you to your original entry.

I can confirm now that your most recent submission went through because you submitted with your exact username, so you should be all set.
WpjbI2U.gif
Ohh, makes sense!! Thanks for letting me know. <3
Ohh, makes sense!! Thanks for letting me know. <3
Hey, on the 16th I sent in a order and I haven't received my cats, I just wanted to check in
Hey, on the 16th I sent in a order and I haven't received my cats, I just wanted to check in
@Crescentstar711 I didn't get mine from Sunday either mine was from @itsscaryoutside too..
@Crescentstar711 I didn't get mine from Sunday either mine was from @itsscaryoutside too..
naturevs1.pngqiiBf9F.pngbutterflygeneeggseafoam.pngnaturef1.pngnature.pngnaturevs1.png
thanks to osiem for these
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 283 284