Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 283 284
Good timezone, here is your daily cat ping! [emoji=cat 2 size=1] [emoji=ping size=1] [emoji=cat 1 size=1] As always, please check for receivers marked as online with the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HxDTMfcOk3-W9OvxOGEa6aGB2IprIZ9PgX5TVN8IcGM/edit?usp=sharing][b]spreadsheet[/url][/b]! [pings snipped]
Good timezone, here is your daily cat ping!

As always, please check for receivers marked as online with the spreadsheet!

[pings snipped]
May I be taken off of the daily pinglist? Thank you!
May I be taken off of the daily pinglist? Thank you!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
Question - I had a busy day yesterday and didn't send my order in until late - about 19:50 FR time. Everyone was offline at that time, so I just randomly picked someone who still said "OK to send". It doesn't look like they've been online since I sent it. So I'm just wondering if I should not send another order in today, because by the time yesterday's order goes through, it will be today and will probably count for today? Or do I still get to order today because I sent yesterday's order before midnight FR time?

Thanks! (I hope that question makes sense. I have an "immunity fog" today...) :)
Question - I had a busy day yesterday and didn't send my order in until late - about 19:50 FR time. Everyone was offline at that time, so I just randomly picked someone who still said "OK to send". It doesn't look like they've been online since I sent it. So I'm just wondering if I should not send another order in today, because by the time yesterday's order goes through, it will be today and will probably count for today? Or do I still get to order today because I sent yesterday's order before midnight FR time?

Thanks! (I hope that question makes sense. I have an "immunity fog" today...) :)
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
oh, same question as Refractor
oh, same question as Refractor
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@faeriequeene
the pinglists are self-add/remove, so you can remove yourself through the form linked in the first post~

@refractor @ashersasser
if your order was sent yesterday, it'll count for yesterday even if it hasn't been processed yet, so you're free to order cats for today c:
@faeriequeene
the pinglists are self-add/remove, so you can remove yourself through the form linked in the first post~

@refractor @ashersasser
if your order was sent yesterday, it'll count for yesterday even if it hasn't been processed yet, so you're free to order cats for today c:
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

fantastic tysm
@October

fantastic tysm
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@October The form doesn't appear to working on my end. I had to ask to have myself added to the pinglists too. It's fine if my username can't be removed from the pinglists ^-^
@October The form doesn't appear to working on my end. I had to ask to have myself added to the pinglists too. It's fine if my username can't be removed from the pinglists ^-^
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@faeriequeene
ah, no worries, i sent in a form for you & you should be removed now o7
@faeriequeene
ah, no worries, i sent in a form for you & you should be removed now o7
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Vista: Asexual Ribbon
hold
Vista: Progress Ribbon
Hey, these are cute! May I have permission to draw some of the cats from here to post here?

I'll credit this forum and everything, and also post it here (when/if I finish). If I use it anywhere else I'll link it back here and say "Art done by me, but this was made for the Blanket Fort forum"
Hey, these are cute! May I have permission to draw some of the cats from here to post here?

I'll credit this forum and everything, and also post it here (when/if I finish). If I use it anywhere else I'll link it back here and say "Art done by me, but this was made for the Blanket Fort forum"
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 283 284