Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 283 284
@SoldierBluejay I love to see art of the cats! Feel free to ping me if you do :D
@SoldierBluejay I love to see art of the cats! Feel free to ping me if you do :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
pls let all the kitties (& friends) know i love them
pls let all the kitties (& friends) know i love them
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
So I made a order hours ago and haven’t had a response which is very weird ?
So I made a order hours ago and haven’t had a response which is very weird ?
6jiG80.png6jjImk.png
v2PJF9u.png
z8s5c34.png
TW8ViqF.png
ugUahiN.png
@ashycat23
This is pretty normal if you sent to a receiver who wasn't marked as available! They will get to your order, don't worry. If it does take until tomorrow, you'll still be able to order a new basket tomorrow since this one will count for today.
@ashycat23
This is pretty normal if you sent to a receiver who wasn't marked as available! They will get to your order, don't worry. If it does take until tomorrow, you'll still be able to order a new basket tomorrow since this one will count for today.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
daily blanket fort ping! sorry if no one's online right now, feel free to pick someone and send to them! (not me though - i'm not receiving, jsut doing the ping so it doesn't get forgotten)
daily blanket fort ping! sorry if no one's online right now, feel free to pick someone and send to them! (not me though - i'm not receiving, jsut doing the ping so it doesn't get forgotten)
WpjbI2U.gif
blanket fort ping! check the sheet to find a lovely receiver

////

(edit because i forgot to add! we had a smaller number of receivers this week and were getting a lot of PM-lockouts, so some of our receivers have fairly large queues they are working through. don't worry if you are still waiting on cats from yesterday, they'll count for yesterday and you can go ahead and make today's order! you'll get your cats soon :3)
blanket fort ping! check the sheet to find a lovely receiver

////

(edit because i forgot to add! we had a smaller number of receivers this week and were getting a lot of PM-lockouts, so some of our receivers have fairly large queues they are working through. don't worry if you are still waiting on cats from yesterday, they'll count for yesterday and you can go ahead and make today's order! you'll get your cats soon :3)
WpjbI2U.gif
happy caturday! this is your daily ping for cats.
the sheet has our online receivers, as always!

//snipped
happy caturday! this is your daily ping for cats.
the sheet has our online receivers, as always!

//snipped
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
question for next opening!! if i (try/ask) to order a gift for someone, can i still order for myself the same day? ^^
question for next opening!! if i (try/ask) to order a gift for someone, can i still order for myself the same day? ^^
veil.png
@flannerie
yes, you can! the gift order just counts for the other person's order for the day.
@flannerie
yes, you can! the gift order just counts for the other person's order for the day.
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="October" date="2021-05-15 11:51:25" ] @/flannerie yes, you can! the gift order just counts for the other person's order for the day. [/quote] ah! perfect, thank you for the quick answer <3
October wrote on 2021-05-15 11:51:25:
@/flannerie
ah! perfect, thank you for the quick answer <3
veil.png
1 2 ... 192 193 194 195 196 ... 283 284