Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 289 290
I'd love a chance to get a remnant!
I'd love a chance to get a remnant!
hrrr!
Hi there, everyone~

This is something I've been planning to do for a while now, but I'm at the point where I need to figure out what prizes to offer. Since you all are part of this wonderful family, I wanted to get an idea of what items are more desired.

Just for clarification, I am not doing any Bottles of Quintessence or Philosopher's Stones (Aeon Stones), so please don't include either of these in your responses.
Hi there, everyone~

This is something I've been planning to do for a while now, but I'm at the point where I need to figure out what prizes to offer. Since you all are part of this wonderful family, I wanted to get an idea of what items are more desired.

Just for clarification, I am not doing any Bottles of Quintessence or Philosopher's Stones (Aeon Stones), so please don't include either of these in your responses.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings I think any of the prizes suggested already are quite useful. A drop or two of Q could be used by those who want to get a remnant but just missed the store opening/any open for new owners from breeding.
And as listed, i believe i saw @-@, any of the other prizes would be most useful to those already with one.
@mercurialwings I think any of the prizes suggested already are quite useful. A drop or two of Q could be used by those who want to get a remnant but just missed the store opening/any open for new owners from breeding.
And as listed, i believe i saw @-@, any of the other prizes would be most useful to those already with one.
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@leeanndawuulf: While I'd love to offer a Bottle of Q, I do have a budget to work from and Drops of Q are more economical since I can offer two versus one for the cost. The purpose of the poll is really to see if anyone wants the other shop items at all. ^ ^;
@leeanndawuulf: While I'd love to offer a Bottle of Q, I do have a budget to work from and Drops of Q are more economical since I can offer two versus one for the cost. The purpose of the poll is really to see if anyone wants the other shop items at all. ^ ^;
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Alkahest and Bottle Of Ether are my vote :)
So nice of you to offer <3
@mercurialwings

Alkahest and Bottle Of Ether are my vote :)
So nice of you to offer <3
Sorry, i meant to say drops instead of bottles, i went back and fixed my previous thing
Sorry, i meant to say drops instead of bottles, i went back and fixed my previous thing
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
This is something very generous of you! :o I'm 100% sure that everyone will appreciate it, including myself, so thank you for this!

Based on my personal interest, my votes are (in order) drop of q, bottle of ether and then alkahest.
This is something very generous of you! :o I'm 100% sure that everyone will appreciate it, including myself, so thank you for this!

Based on my personal interest, my votes are (in order) drop of q, bottle of ether and then alkahest.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
This is amazingly kind. My vote would be for Drop of Q or Bottle of Ether.
This is amazingly kind. My vote would be for Drop of Q or Bottle of Ether.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@mercurialwings

It's fantastic of you to run this raffle! I'd definitely be interested in winning a drop of quintessence or a bottle of ether!
@mercurialwings

It's fantastic of you to run this raffle! I'd definitely be interested in winning a drop of quintessence or a bottle of ether!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@mercurialwings
Personally, I feel like people would be most interested in the drop and the ether. Drop because it'd allow them to get a unique remnant/overcome breeding restrictions, and ether because they could add another kid to a breeding and maybe get their own.
@mercurialwings
Personally, I feel like people would be most interested in the drop and the ether. Drop because it'd allow them to get a unique remnant/overcome breeding restrictions, and ether because they could add another kid to a breeding and maybe get their own.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 289 290