Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 289 290
[img]https://i.imgur.com/J7xQs2U.png[/img] @ToTheArk @kkatharsis @Ragnaroc @Galehaut @CrystalAngel5 @phoenyxillusion @chorderaos @CoyoteFlowers @Amezrou @briar @DetectivePopcorn @LadyAria @crystalpeacock @Echoshine @Cohena @Alphonce @Pythonecary @WishUponADragon @BlueJaysFeather @Angel614 @LunarParadox @Nettletea @dragontrainerz @GreatLordHades @Saraceaser @MegaraFrostalon @Hiame @mercurialwings @QuietlyAlice @Kveldulfr @GaijinIxchel @Embyrs @Aurelicia @DarkusDragon @FantasyMyth @GrinningWolf24 @Watercolour @Formless @Pigeonpanhandle @Geminisun @Quillis @BottledLightning @DealtaDeath @Relics @LunarTea @milkywayshock @RaenHale @FeistyTadpole @DraigTeg @Schiemoon @Sturmflux @leeanndawuulf @Endofighter @cynefin16 @shirotsubaki6564 @dragonspiritsky Wail is now refined and can now breed! They bring ideas of mourning, warning, loss and grief. The store will be open in a few, but I will be making a seperate post about it because there's a fair bit of interest this time! (so there's going to be a few slight differences from normal) Thanks for being patient guys!
J7xQs2U.png

@ToTheArk
@kkatharsis
@Ragnaroc
@Galehaut
@CrystalAngel5
@phoenyxillusion
@chorderaos
@CoyoteFlowers
@Amezrou
@briar
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LunarTea
@milkywayshock
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux
@leeanndawuulf
@Endofighter
@cynefin16
@shirotsubaki6564
@dragonspiritsky

Wail is now refined and can now breed! They bring ideas of mourning, warning, loss and grief.

The store will be open in a few, but I will be making a seperate post about it because there's a fair bit of interest this time! (so there's going to be a few slight differences from normal)

Thanks for being patient guys!

5gSLBV0.png
They look epic omg
They look epic omg
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
@CrystalAngel5 @leeanndawuulf @mercurialwings @LunarParadox [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/9696/i/2018/288/9/7/anne_marie_by_dembai-dcp8y6g.png[/img] [i]Anne-Marie stands before you![/i] "Hey guys, so the guild is trying to be MOST EFFICIENT when it comes to buying the more expensive supplies we use for our EPIC EXPERIMENTS. "So...Since there's a few of you "investors" - we thought we'd ask YOU what we should buy! "We have enough essence for FIVE major Experiments this time - but we need to know which ones you want to do! "You can pick from:[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f4bd/f/2018/316/c/c/quintiny_by_dembai-dcrtgt2.png[/img] Drops or Bottles of Quintessense! "Or [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba1e/f/2018/316/6/1/pstonetiny_by_dembai-dcrtfq6.png[/img] Philosopher's Stones! "We have 5 Slots - so it's first come get served!" *** If you have no idea what you NEED to get what you WANT, absolutely contact me via PM - but save your slot RIGHT NOW by using this form: Only one slot per person! [code]NAME: ITEM WANTED: (You can put "no clue") [/code] And since someone asked: [b]YES YOU MAY BUY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE[/b]. (This gives you no rights to their character, but if you want to do it, I won't say no!) [b]WARNING:[/b] You can't buy something for yourself if you do this. [b]SLOTS[/b] 1. Mercurialwings (Bottle of Q) PAID 2. LunarParadox (Drop) PAID 3. leeanndawuulf (Bottle of Q) * 4. QuietlyAlice (Stone) * 5. BottledLightning (Stone) * (* - still needs to pay - has said they'll pay on Friday!)
@CrystalAngel5
@leeanndawuulf
@mercurialwings
@LunarParadox

anne_marie_by_dembai-dcp8y6g.png

Anne-Marie stands before you!

"Hey guys, so the guild is trying to be MOST EFFICIENT when it comes to buying the more expensive supplies we use for our EPIC EXPERIMENTS.

"So...Since there's a few of you "investors" - we thought we'd ask YOU what we should buy!

"We have enough essence for FIVE major Experiments this time - but we need to know which ones you want to do!

"You can pick from:quintiny_by_dembai-dcrtgt2.png Drops or Bottles of Quintessense!

"Or pstonetiny_by_dembai-dcrtfq6.png Philosopher's Stones!

"We have 5 Slots - so it's first come get served!"

If you have no idea what you NEED to get what you WANT, absolutely contact me via PM - but save your slot RIGHT NOW by using this form:

Only one slot per person!

Code:
NAME: ITEM WANTED: (You can put "no clue")

And since someone asked: YES YOU MAY BUY THEM FOR SOMEONE ELSE. (This gives you no rights to their character, but if you want to do it, I won't say no!) WARNING: You can't buy something for yourself if you do this.

SLOTS

1. Mercurialwings (Bottle of Q) PAID
2. LunarParadox (Drop) PAID
3. leeanndawuulf (Bottle of Q) *
4. QuietlyAlice (Stone) *
5. BottledLightning (Stone) *

(* - still needs to pay - has said they'll pay on Friday!)
5gSLBV0.png
A quiet summoner stands to the side, contemplating the question, "Hmm, I'd like to put a vote in a Bottle of Quintessence please, Ms. Anne-Marie."

NAME: mercurialwings
ITEM WANTED: Bottle of Q
A quiet summoner stands to the side, contemplating the question, "Hmm, I'd like to put a vote in a Bottle of Quintessence please, Ms. Anne-Marie."

NAME: mercurialwings
ITEM WANTED: Bottle of Q
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

A small hooded figure contemplates for a moment before nodding decisively. "A drop please, miss. You have our thanks."

NAME: LunarParadox
ITEM WANTED: Drop
A small hooded figure contemplates for a moment before nodding decisively. "A drop please, miss. You have our thanks."

NAME: LunarParadox
ITEM WANTED: Drop
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Drop Breeding Request!

Source 1: Store: Dark
Source 2: Store: Hypnopomp
Source 3: None
Items to be used (and owners): Drop of Quintessence (LunarParadox)
Remnant Desired: Nightmare
Free Trait: Impossibly Long Hair
Drop Breeding Request!

Source 1: Store: Dark
Source 2: Store: Hypnopomp
Source 3: None
Items to be used (and owners): Drop of Quintessence (LunarParadox)
Remnant Desired: Nightmare
Free Trait: Impossibly Long Hair
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
A stunned dumb creature blinks quickly thinking of her answer.
'I guess I'll have a Bottle of Q, please and thank you.'

Name: leeanndawuulf
Item wanted: Bottle of Q
A stunned dumb creature blinks quickly thinking of her answer.
'I guess I'll have a Bottle of Q, please and thank you.'

Name: leeanndawuulf
Item wanted: Bottle of Q
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
The overly tall werewolf stood to the side and grinned. "We'll take a stone, please."

NAME: QuietlyAlice
ITEM WANTED: Philosopher's Stone
The overly tall werewolf stood to the side and grinned. "We'll take a stone, please."

NAME: QuietlyAlice
ITEM WANTED: Philosopher's Stone
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
NAME: Detectivepopcorn
ITEM WANTED: philosophers stone
NAME: Detectivepopcorn
ITEM WANTED: philosophers stone
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Anne-Marie giggles with the orders and dances off to go and deliver them.

(SLOTS ARE NOW FULL! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU GUYS!)
Anne-Marie giggles with the orders and dances off to go and deliver them.

(SLOTS ARE NOW FULL! THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU GUYS!)
5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 289 290