Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | -=DNAger Adopt Shop=- CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40
@Ziegler sure! Thank you ^^
@Ziegler sure! Thank you ^^
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[size=2][b]FR name:[/b] mochii [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420573/42057289_350.png[/img] [b]Base variant:[/b] Imperial Male Base, "The Sun Eater" [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Size:[/b] Small enough to where when I put it in a bio it won't force you to scroll please! Also, another question: how much would it be for some apparel and accents to be added as well? Thank you for your time![/size]
FR name: mochii
Dragon:
42057289_350.png
Base variant: Imperial Male Base, "The Sun Eater"
Payment method: Gems
Size: Small enough to where when I put it in a bio it won't force you to scroll please!

Also, another question: how much would it be for some apparel and accents to be added as well? Thank you for your time!
GEjxeul.png
@mochii 370g and time to make jag for this boy!
The rest depends on the complexity .. For this guy - a lot, I think :'D I have to ask the rest of the team...
@mochii 370g and time to make jag for this boy!
The rest depends on the complexity .. For this guy - a lot, I think :'D I have to ask the rest of the team...
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Alrighty, that's fine, I'm more than willing to wait! And if it does become too much of a problem in terms of the accent then I'm fine without though, I do hate to say I'm a bit selfish in saying that I'd prefer if there were a way to make it work? Tied to his lore a bit, but again, if it proves to be too much then that's fine ^ ^
Alrighty, that's fine, I'm more than willing to wait! And if it does become too much of a problem in terms of the accent then I'm fine without though, I do hate to say I'm a bit selfish in saying that I'd prefer if there were a way to make it work? Tied to his lore a bit, but again, if it proves to be too much then that's fine ^ ^
GEjxeul.png
@mochii For the accent, at best, the top half of the wings could be done in that white feather effect by using the already existing seraph gene, but otherwise it would take a lot of extra drawing, at which point you might be better served by just straight commissioning a half-body piece, rather than trying to shoehorn all of the details into an adoptable base.
@mochii For the accent, at best, the top half of the wings could be done in that white feather effect by using the already existing seraph gene, but otherwise it would take a lot of extra drawing, at which point you might be better served by just straight commissioning a half-body piece, rather than trying to shoehorn all of the details into an adoptable base.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@mochii
Unfortunately, now we can not fully make such a complex skin or apparel right now
If you want, I can make an emblem and a halo for 50g each
@mochii
Unfortunately, now we can not fully make such a complex skin or apparel right now
If you want, I can make an emblem and a halo for 50g each
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Okay, well I don't want to cause you guys any trouble, so I'm fine with leaving the accent off of him ^ ^)/
Okay, well I don't want to cause you guys any trouble, so I'm fine with leaving the accent off of him ^ ^)/
GEjxeul.png
@mochii good, i will start working after i get paid
@mochii good, i will start working after i get paid
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[b]FR name:[/b] Turboblaze [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13262031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132621/13262031_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Base variant:[/b] Mirror bone crown, bright red gem in the eye? [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems [b]Size:[/b] Standard is fine
FR name: Turboblaze
Dragon:
13262031_350.png

Base variant: Mirror bone crown, bright red gem in the eye?
Payment method: Gems
Size: Standard is fine
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
@Turboblaze 250g frien
@Turboblaze 250g frien
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40