Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[b][/b]@FWD Wonderful! I would love to get one of both lair and hoard for Theodore and Clan Hiraeth! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15858948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158590/15858948_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lair/Environment: [/b]The clan is situated on the boarders of the Sunbeam Ruins and the Tangled Wood in a soft forest (often depicted in fall) full of maple, birch, and aspen trees towering over soft moss and grasses as well as a single stream. [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c122/f/2018/192/a/e/by_tunesmith_by_laughingzuru-dcgw2lp.png[/img][/center] The clan inhabitants (there are only 15, it is a very small and self sufficient clan) have built a small village in the standing ruins left from the previous age (although not a part of the Hewn City, the old stone structures resemble them). The buildings themselves are inhabitable with missing walls and no rooves (like these:[url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e1/26/3d/e1263d56cb07291ed50ef83d57596172.jpg] link1[/url] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a9/8c/cb/a98ccb0daceeb6d9a06ca3d200615b16.jpg]link2[/url] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c3/72/ab/c372ab03b2c563a6dda9a5c536483c41.jpg]link3[/url] [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/88/6a/85/886a85e62ffcd1f658607e785c92e738.jpg]link4[/url]) and grass and moss coatings. But, the clan secured the more stable structures and built into the ruins with wood and paper walls (think feudal Japan and China - with tappering roof and circle windows with clean and simple designs) to create hybrid structures. There are also Japanese stone lanterns and spirit homes scattered around the ruins to soothe the many spirits that inhabit the surrounding ruins and forest. Fuurin, as well. These two images of Theo show the environment well: (it is softer colors and fall pallets) [quote][img]https://img00.deviantart.net/50d5/i/2018/196/e/2/3__by_clockbirds_by_laughingzuru-dchciky.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0473/f/2018/126/d/c/3__by_godbird__1__static_by_laughingzuru-dcav24f.png[/img][/quote] [b]Info on Clan Hiraeth:[/b] Theodore and Icarus, his deceased mate, founded the clan on the basis of creating an asylum for lost and abandoned soles - whether they be the spirits that wonder the forest ruins or the dragons that come across the small clan. Hiraeth itself stands for "A longing for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was." It's a self sufficient conglomerate of dragons that help each other and are ruled by principle, friendship, and respect. There is a very strong spirituality among the clan members (not to the deities - but rather to the natural spirits and forces around them) considering the many spirits living among them and Theo's medium (spirit-seeing) abilities. They have a Buddhist temperament and value system, taught by Icarus both before and after his death. Slight minimalists by nature. [b] Theo:[/b] A gentle old dragon with a big heart that has seen the worst the world has to offer. He was born into a cult where he was abused and tortured before he escaped and a near death experience placed him between the worlds of the dead and living (hence the spirit seeing gift). Icarus was his beloved and his mate - who was a textile maker and made Theo's scarf - who died in an attack but Theo studied to bring his spirit back (which can be seen in Icaru's Bio) Link to some lore rambles:[url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FByCR3An8jeUppsWw9GmvmfWtS8bgO0ySJAHQ7S9OgU/edit?usp=sharing] link[/url] -------------------------- OKAY - That was a lot! Please let me know if you have [u]any[/u] questions!
@FWD Wonderful! I would love to get one of both lair and hoard for Theodore and Clan Hiraeth!

15858948_350.png

Lair/Environment: The clan is situated on the boarders of the Sunbeam Ruins and the Tangled Wood in a soft forest (often depicted in fall) full of maple, birch, and aspen trees towering over soft moss and grasses as well as a single stream.
by_tunesmith_by_laughingzuru-dcgw2lp.png
The clan inhabitants (there are only 15, it is a very small and self sufficient clan) have built a small village in the standing ruins left from the previous age (although not a part of the Hewn City, the old stone structures resemble them). The buildings themselves are inhabitable with missing walls and no rooves (like these: link1 link2 link3 link4) and grass and moss coatings. But, the clan secured the more stable structures and built into the ruins with wood and paper walls (think feudal Japan and China - with tappering roof and circle windows with clean and simple designs) to create hybrid structures.
There are also Japanese stone lanterns and spirit homes scattered around the ruins to soothe the many spirits that inhabit the surrounding ruins and forest. Fuurin, as well.
These two images of Theo show the environment well: (it is softer colors and fall pallets)
Quote:
3__by_clockbirds_by_laughingzuru-dchciky.png

3__by_godbird__1__static_by_laughingzuru-dcav24f.png

Info on Clan Hiraeth: Theodore and Icarus, his deceased mate, founded the clan on the basis of creating an asylum for lost and abandoned soles - whether they be the spirits that wonder the forest ruins or the dragons that come across the small clan. Hiraeth itself stands for "A longing for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was." It's a self sufficient conglomerate of dragons that help each other and are ruled by principle, friendship, and respect. There is a very strong spirituality among the clan members (not to the deities - but rather to the natural spirits and forces around them) considering the many spirits living among them and Theo's medium (spirit-seeing) abilities.
They have a Buddhist temperament and value system, taught by Icarus both before and after his death. Slight minimalists by nature.

Theo:
A gentle old dragon with a big heart that has seen the worst the world has to offer. He was born into a cult where he was abused and tortured before he escaped and a near death experience placed him between the worlds of the dead and living (hence the spirit seeing gift). Icarus was his beloved and his mate - who was a textile maker and made Theo's scarf - who died in an attack but Theo studied to bring his spirit back (which can be seen in Icaru's Bio)

Link to some lore rambles: link

OKAY - That was a lot! Please let me know if you have any questions!
NFSZSxV.gif
@FWD Could I be added to your pinglist, please? These are very interesting!
@FWD Could I be added to your pinglist, please? These are very interesting!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@Amanda
So you're ordering just the lair, for 500g?

If there are any details you'd especially love to see, you can point them out here. Otherwise I'll look through your profile and dragons' bios for details and use the parts that grab my attention the most.

@LaughingZuru
Ooh, that is a wonderfully thorough batch of reference material. I'm just getting started and will do my best to do it justice.

Edit: As I'm reading more of your lore I'm realizing how amazing it is. Now I'm wondering how much you'd like me to draw of what's already there, vs. how much you'd like me to invent. My default would be to draw the lair to your specifications, then make up unique hoard items that fit with your theme.

Also, are there any specific sizes/ratios you'd like some of the component images to fit in?

@SarcasticHawke
Sure, and thanks!

@Amanda
So you're ordering just the lair, for 500g?

If there are any details you'd especially love to see, you can point them out here. Otherwise I'll look through your profile and dragons' bios for details and use the parts that grab my attention the most.

@LaughingZuru
Ooh, that is a wonderfully thorough batch of reference material. I'm just getting started and will do my best to do it justice.

Edit: As I'm reading more of your lore I'm realizing how amazing it is. Now I'm wondering how much you'd like me to draw of what's already there, vs. how much you'd like me to invent. My default would be to draw the lair to your specifications, then make up unique hoard items that fit with your theme.

Also, are there any specific sizes/ratios you'd like some of the component images to fit in?

@SarcasticHawke
Sure, and thanks!

@FWD By all means invent! I love to see spins of things, and what I sent you as far as building pictures were just references and ideas~ The structures are modern Japanese buildings (minimalistic) built into ancient stone ruins and that’s that!

I would love for you to craft your own items too - what I sent was just some ideas to inspire or use!
@FWD By all means invent! I love to see spins of things, and what I sent you as far as building pictures were just references and ideas~ The structures are modern Japanese buildings (minimalistic) built into ancient stone ruins and that’s that!

I would love for you to craft your own items too - what I sent was just some ideas to inspire or use!
NFSZSxV.gif
@FWD

Opps. I want to do both but I just wanted to know what you wanted to know so you can do your stuff.

As for what I would like for Lair stuff. Umm. One of my dragons is like a cat who runs about. So if you could make sure to include cat like stuff?

Nocti and Yuu do have bios but I plan to edit them at some point since they dont express the two well enough. For the most part the two are correct though.

Page one- espresso, Blush-Pi DONT have bios
Page two- Ema-Rouge, Jane-Gemini DONT have bios
Page three- Sunrise-Origin, unnamed skydancer DONT have bios

To make your job a little easier in finding bios.

What kind of info did you want for the hoard?
@FWD

Opps. I want to do both but I just wanted to know what you wanted to know so you can do your stuff.

As for what I would like for Lair stuff. Umm. One of my dragons is like a cat who runs about. So if you could make sure to include cat like stuff?

Nocti and Yuu do have bios but I plan to edit them at some point since they dont express the two well enough. For the most part the two are correct though.

Page one- espresso, Blush-Pi DONT have bios
Page two- Ema-Rouge, Jane-Gemini DONT have bios
Page three- Sunrise-Origin, unnamed skydancer DONT have bios

To make your job a little easier in finding bios.

What kind of info did you want for the hoard?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@FWD: Could I be added to your ping list for when slots open up for Custom Hoard/Lair please? ^ ^
@FWD: Could I be added to your ping list for when slots open up for Custom Hoard/Lair please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@FWD - Could I be added to your pinglist please? c:
@FWD - Could I be added to your pinglist please? c:
@mercurialwings @Imani Yep, I'll add you both. Thanks for showing interest!
@mercurialwings @Imani Yep, I'll add you both. Thanks for showing interest!
@FWD Hello! I am just curious about your progress, with school right around the corner for most of us it is perfectly understandable that one might be busy. I just haven't heard from you in a while~
@FWD Hello! I am just curious about your progress, with school right around the corner for most of us it is perfectly understandable that one might be busy. I just haven't heard from you in a while~
NFSZSxV.gif
@FWD could i be added to your pinglist? :D
@FWD could i be added to your pinglist? :D
(f)art shoppe
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19