Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@NorthernLiights Thanks for the bigger refs. (I probably should've been able to tell that the birds in the accent were chickadees x.x) This'll take just a minute.
@NorthernLiights Thanks for the bigger refs. (I probably should've been able to tell that the birds in the accent were chickadees x.x) This'll take just a minute.
@FWD

Thank you!
Sorry about this
D8 <3
@FWD

Thank you!
Sorry about this
D8 <3
@NorthernLiights [img]https://i.imgur.com/nPfNDjc.png[/img] BAM. How about NOW? I appreciate you suggesting these changes. It gives me a sense of what details to look out for in the future that people might be sensitive to.
@NorthernLiights
nPfNDjc.png
BAM. How about NOW?

I appreciate you suggesting these changes. It gives me a sense of what details to look out for in the future that people might be sensitive to.
@FWD

dude
that is perfect <3
I can't think of a single tweak to request.
Thank you so much for dealing with my pickiness.
-sob-
She's so...so serene. I love it. D:

And the details on the birds + the details in her skin, I feel so spoiled D:
-loves details-

Sending a tip for the trouble!

Question - do you keep these hosted or should I download and rehost somewhere just in case? <333
@FWD

dude
that is perfect <3
I can't think of a single tweak to request.
Thank you so much for dealing with my pickiness.
-sob-
She's so...so serene. I love it. D:

And the details on the birds + the details in her skin, I feel so spoiled D:
-loves details-

Sending a tip for the trouble!

Question - do you keep these hosted or should I download and rehost somewhere just in case? <333
@NorthernLiights Ahh, your compliments make me feel great!

I have everything on imgur of course, which seems like a stable site for now. I also have them on my laptop (where I still have doodles backed up from 2003, so they definitely aren't going anywhere). But I'd still recommend that you back up a copy for yourself, since that'd give you more control over it.

And thanks for the tip!
@NorthernLiights Ahh, your compliments make me feel great!

I have everything on imgur of course, which seems like a stable site for now. I also have them on my laptop (where I still have doodles backed up from 2003, so they definitely aren't going anywhere). But I'd still recommend that you back up a copy for yourself, since that'd give you more control over it.

And thanks for the tip!
@LunarParadox [img]https://i.imgur.com/EQRPa09.png[/img] How's this? I read her bio and decided to include the cat and some icy willows. The frozen pearlstrings are inspired by her accent.
@LunarParadox
EQRPa09.png
How's this? I read her bio and decided to include the cat and some icy willows. The frozen pearlstrings are inspired by her accent.
@Chloecat194 @NorthernLiights

Have you guys settled on/could you remind me what you'd like in your Wings of Night commissions? You still have as much time as you need to collect payment, but I've finished the other adopts in my backlog and would like to finish these as well so I can start new things with a clean slate.
@Chloecat194 @NorthernLiights

Have you guys settled on/could you remind me what you'd like in your Wings of Night commissions? You still have as much time as you need to collect payment, but I've finished the other adopts in my backlog and would like to finish these as well so I can start new things with a clean slate.
@FWD

OMG I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much she's sooooooooooo pretty <3<3<3!!
@FWD

OMG I LOVE IT!! Thank you so much she's sooooooooooo pretty <3<3<3!!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@FWD
Sorry for the late reply! I've been a bit too busy the past couple days to be on FR much outside of daily things, but I promise that this didn't go unnoticed! I just wanted to wait until after I got back to reply.

I apologize if I got back to you a bit too late to where you couldn't work on mine during the time you wanted and have a clean slate, but I have settled on what I wanted in the Wings of Night commission I wanted. Would you prefer that I send the details in a PM or as a response here? Again, I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but I was away without access to my laptop, and due to what I was doing, I couldn't get on my phone long enough to type a good response either.
@FWD
Sorry for the late reply! I've been a bit too busy the past couple days to be on FR much outside of daily things, but I promise that this didn't go unnoticed! I just wanted to wait until after I got back to reply.

I apologize if I got back to you a bit too late to where you couldn't work on mine during the time you wanted and have a clean slate, but I have settled on what I wanted in the Wings of Night commission I wanted. Would you prefer that I send the details in a PM or as a response here? Again, I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, but I was away without access to my laptop, and due to what I was doing, I couldn't get on my phone long enough to type a good response either.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194 Oh gosh, I didn't mean to worry you! Pardon me! PM is good, whenever is convenient for you without needing to rush.

In the meantime I was drawing for myself <3
@Chloecat194 Oh gosh, I didn't mean to worry you! Pardon me! PM is good, whenever is convenient for you without needing to rush.

In the meantime I was drawing for myself <3
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19