Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW! Custom Hoards + Lairs [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@NorthernLiights Sup. I hope it was a good week for you in spite of/because of the lack of internet.

Still interested in a Wings of Night adopt? They're still 750g, but I've been trying to make them a little extra-special for the price.
@NorthernLiights Sup. I hope it was a good week for you in spite of/because of the lack of internet.

Still interested in a Wings of Night adopt? They're still 750g, but I've been trying to make them a little extra-special for the price.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6YNo2Gl.png[/img] @LaughingZuru @Chloecat194 @Amanda @PheonixPonder @AdeleneDawner @LunarParadox @alyblaith @Dolokhov @delereia @CoyoteFlowers @Wintersolace @Hiame @alaneyes @Iceluoxue @Amorah @NorthernLiights @PantheraScience @Gwynivere @StarryRaindrops @Evet @catmashiin @Spaceystarwolf @Eiyora @VixenKai Drawing custom hoards and lairs! 3 slots! Details in OP! Dragon hoards are luscious and fascinating and FR needs a way to display and luxuriate in our hoards instead of hiding them away in the depths of our accounts.
6YNo2Gl.png

@LaughingZuru @Chloecat194 @Amanda @PheonixPonder @AdeleneDawner @LunarParadox @alyblaith @Dolokhov @delereia @CoyoteFlowers @Wintersolace @Hiame @alaneyes @Iceluoxue @Amorah @NorthernLiights @PantheraScience @Gwynivere @StarryRaindrops @Evet @catmashiin @Spaceystarwolf @Eiyora @VixenKai

Drawing custom hoards and lairs! 3 slots! Details in OP!

Dragon hoards are luscious and fascinating and FR needs a way to display and luxuriate in our hoards instead of hiding them away in the depths of our accounts.
@FWD ill claim a slot! And upload once I’m off mobile
@FWD ill claim a slot! And upload once I’m off mobile
NFSZSxV.gif
Claims
Claims
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@FWD
-quietly screams-
I have the gems for this, but I’m trying to save for a Glimmer Scroll. The thing is, this would be perfect of my new bio layouts.

You know what, can I do a Lair/Hoard for my clan? I can’t give details at the moment because I’m on mobile, but I can send a PM with payment and the details when I do get on my laptop again.

Rip @ my gene funds
@FWD
-quietly screams-
I have the gems for this, but I’m trying to save for a Glimmer Scroll. The thing is, this would be perfect of my new bio layouts.

You know what, can I do a Lair/Hoard for my clan? I can’t give details at the moment because I’m on mobile, but I can send a PM with payment and the details when I do get on my laptop again.

Rip @ my gene funds
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@LaughingZuru @Amanda

Claims acknowledged! I can't wait to see your requests in detail!
@LaughingZuru @Amanda

Claims acknowledged! I can't wait to see your requests in detail!
@Chloecat194
Chloecat194, you're my favorite customer, and I'd be glad to make an extra reserve slot for you if this isn't a good time for you to put up funds.
@Chloecat194
Chloecat194, you're my favorite customer, and I'd be glad to make an extra reserve slot for you if this isn't a good time for you to put up funds.
@FWD
Don’t feel like you have to do that. The only reason I even have the funds is because the coli blessed me with two Eliminates and I sold both. I technically have the gems for the Glimmer scroll, but I’m being indecisive on whether to get it now or not. Especially since I’d be using it on a non-GenOne who still needs all of their genes and breed changed, and I’m still not 100% certain on if I’m keeping them. I’d rather do this right now, rather than keep you waiting for an indeterminate amount of time.

I’ll send a message as soon as I can get on my laptop. I can’t wait to send you all the details, because I’ve always wanted a picture for the main parts of my lair!
@FWD
Don’t feel like you have to do that. The only reason I even have the funds is because the coli blessed me with two Eliminates and I sold both. I technically have the gems for the Glimmer scroll, but I’m being indecisive on whether to get it now or not. Especially since I’d be using it on a non-GenOne who still needs all of their genes and breed changed, and I’m still not 100% certain on if I’m keeping them. I’d rather do this right now, rather than keep you waiting for an indeterminate amount of time.

I’ll send a message as soon as I can get on my laptop. I can’t wait to send you all the details, because I’ve always wanted a picture for the main parts of my lair!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Chloecat194
Aw, didn't feel like I had to, just wanted to do something nice. But anyway, go to town! The example is, as usual, probably way simpler than anyone's result is going to end up.
@Chloecat194
Aw, didn't feel like I had to, just wanted to do something nice. But anyway, go to town! The example is, as usual, probably way simpler than anyone's result is going to end up.
@FWD

What kind info do you want for a lair for a clan?

I am part of the wind clan, fully expanded, 2 dragons in charge.

What else?
@FWD

What kind info do you want for a lair for a clan?

I am part of the wind clan, fully expanded, 2 dragons in charge.

What else?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19