Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | BELLY UP adopts - NEW THREAD !
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist if you're still updating it!! Thank you!
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist if you're still updating it!! Thank you!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@SuibianBichen It would really depend on the breed since there's some that dont really fit into this belly-up signature pose, like wildclaws (long back legs) and snappers (thick & immobile looking). I would also prefer to do it inbetween openings as well, as it's something that needs much more work than coloring :]

I would prrobably charge around 25$/2500ish gems for a breed sponsor and I'd color one of your dragons on the base included in that. If this is something you're seriously considered, you can send me a DM about it and we can discuss it further ^^
@SuibianBichen It would really depend on the breed since there's some that dont really fit into this belly-up signature pose, like wildclaws (long back legs) and snappers (thick & immobile looking). I would also prefer to do it inbetween openings as well, as it's something that needs much more work than coloring :]

I would prrobably charge around 25$/2500ish gems for a breed sponsor and I'd color one of your dragons on the base included in that. If this is something you're seriously considered, you can send me a DM about it and we can discuss it further ^^
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
Sounds good, I'll dm you with my thoughts!
Sounds good, I'll dm you with my thoughts!
WK5UkZa.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
qEWENR5B_o.png kCHWEjf.png
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
hi! they are so cool [emoji=aberration love size=2] is possible add me in the ping list? please and thanks! [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
hi!

they are so cool

is possible add me in the ping list? please and thanks!
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@spacecat

May I be added to the general pinglist please?

These are so cute!
@spacecat

May I be added to the general pinglist please?

These are so cute!
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
these are so cute! could i please get added to the new breeds and general pinglist? :0c
these are so cute! could i please get added to the new breeds and general pinglist? :0c
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
Could I be added to the general and new breeds ping lists? [emoji=spiral star size=1]
Could I be added to the general and new breeds ping lists?
oCYZYUw.pngVIyGzUd.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? These are adorable!
Could I be added to the general pinglist please? These are adorable!
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60