Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skymerald's Adopts | [Hiatus!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
[b][/b][u][/u][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/jDfrXuj.png[/img][/center] [rule] [indent]Hello and welcome to my adopt shop! All breeds are available! Please make sure to scroll down to see them all, and to read over my available genes located below the order form. For more general info about the shop and the Itty-bitty Imps, please refer to this post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2671503/1#post_38700381]here[/url]. [b]Status[/b]: Temporarily closed, moving IRL. Ask to go on my waitlist <3 [/indent] [rule] [indent][b][u]Pricing[/u][/b] The basic dragon adopts are set at a base price of [b]300kt[/b]. Spiral crowns start at [b]50kt[/b]. Itty-bitty Imps are priced at [b]30kt[/b]. I also take payment in gems at a rate of [b]1:1000[/b], and USD at $3 (via PayPal) for the basic adopts. [/indent] [rule] [indent][b][u]General Rules[/u][b][/indent] [LIST] [*]Please link the art back to me! Just a credit back to my profile is fine ~ [*]I'm subbed to the thread - pings don't bug me but they're not necessary :P [*]One dragon per order. [*]No skins/accents or apparel. [*]Patience; I'll do my best to prioritize commissions but I may be slow some days. [*]All dragons will be flat colours (some exceptions based on genes!) and transparent. [*]When I've confirmed your order and price, please send payment through either PM or Crossroad; I'll only accept it once your order is finished. Do note that [u]I will not start work on your order until I receive payment[/u]! [*]If opting for USD payment, I will DM you my details! USD adopts get queue priority. [/LIST] [rule] [indent][b][u]Basic Adopts[/u][/b][/indent] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dnfeZww.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pNayPSt.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WUmQ3Ct.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ypHfa5g.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TpYFCOT.png[/img][/center] Recommended to right-click and open in a new tab/window to get a closer look. Actual base sizes differ. [b]Note[/b]: Some breeds with gender differences have both gender templates available. If you'd prefer one over me defaulting to the dragon's gender, let me know! [b][u]Other Adoptables[/u][/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yODYFAq.png[/img] [i]Spiral Crown[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ryXENqQ.png[/img] [i]Itty-bitty Imp[/i][/center]
jDfrXuj.png

Hello and welcome to my adopt shop! All breeds are available! Please make sure to scroll down to see them all, and to read over my available genes located below the order form.

For more general info about the shop and the Itty-bitty Imps, please refer to this post here.

Status: Temporarily closed, moving IRL. Ask to go on my waitlist <3

Pricing

The basic dragon adopts are set at a base price of 300kt.
Spiral crowns start at 50kt.
Itty-bitty Imps are priced at 30kt.

I also take payment in gems at a rate of 1:1000, and USD at $3 (via PayPal) for the basic adopts.

General Rules
  • Please link the art back to me! Just a credit back to my profile is fine ~
  • I'm subbed to the thread - pings don't bug me but they're not necessary :P
  • One dragon per order.
  • No skins/accents or apparel.
  • Patience; I'll do my best to prioritize commissions but I may be slow some days.
  • All dragons will be flat colours (some exceptions based on genes!) and transparent.
  • When I've confirmed your order and price, please send payment through either PM or Crossroad; I'll only accept it once your order is finished. Do note that I will not start work on your order until I receive payment!
  • If opting for USD payment, I will DM you my details! USD adopts get queue priority.

Basic Adopts
dnfeZww.png

pNayPSt.png

WUmQ3Ct.png

ypHfa5g.png

TpYFCOT.png

Recommended to right-click and open in a new tab/window to get a closer look. Actual base sizes differ.

Note: Some breeds with gender differences have both gender templates available. If you'd prefer one over me defaulting to the dragon's gender, let me know!

Other Adoptables
yODYFAq.png
Spiral Crown

ryXENqQ.png
Itty-bitty Imp
[indent][b][u]Order Forms[/u][/b][/indent] [code][b]Adopt type[/b]: Regular chibi/Spiral crown/Itty-bitty Imp [b]Dragon[/b]: (a link to the dragon would be appreciated!) [b]Extra[/b]: (for misc. stuff, like scars, flower crown colour etc) [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure/Gems/USD [/code] Flower colour on Spiral crowns is up to you; default is dragon's eye colour. Spiral crowns can also be drawn with eyes open! [rule] [indent][b][u]Slots[/u][/b] - 3/3[/indent] [quote][list][*] [OPEN] [*] [OPEN] [*] [OPEN] [/list][/quote] [rule] [indent][b][u]Wait List[/u][/b] HappyLittleSnek[/indent] [rule] [center][b][u]Genes[/u][/b] [i]Modern/Ancient Breeds[/i] [b][u]Note[/u][/b]: This section covers all genes I am willing to do across every breed, Ancient Parallel genes included. If you do not see a gene in this section or the complex/unavailable section, feel free to ask me about it! [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote]Bar Boa Boulder Cherub Chrysocolla Cinder Clown Fade Falcon Fern Flaunt Giraffe Ground Iridescent Jaguar Laced Leopard Lionfish Petals Pharaoh Piebald Pinstripe Poison Python Ribbon Ripple Savannah Skink Speckle Swirl Tapir Tide Tiger Vipera[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote]Blaze Blend Butterfly Clouded Current Daub Edged Eel Eye Spots Fissure Flair Foam Freckle Hex Hypnotic Malachite Marbled Morph Myrid Noxtide Paint Paisley Peregrine Rosette Saddle Safari Sarcophagus Seraph Shimmer Spinner Striation Stripes Toxin Trail[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Capsule Contour Crackle Firebreather Firefly Ghost Glimmer Keel Koi Lace Okapi Peacock Points Polkadot Runes Scales Smoke Sparkle Spines Stained Thylacine Underbelly Veined[/quote][/indent][/indent][/indent][/center][/columns] [center][i]Ancient Specific Genes[/i] [b]Gaolers[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote] Phantom Shaggy[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote] Spirit Streak[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Angler Blossom Braids Fans Pinions Riot Scorpion Shardflank Weathered Wintercoat [/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/indent] [b]Banescales[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote] Candycane Chevron Ragged[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote]Arrow Mottle Sugarplum Tear[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote] Fans Flameforger Monarch Porcupine[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/indent] [b]Veilspun[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote]Arc Shell Sphinxmoth[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote] Hawkmoth Vivid [/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Angler Brightshine Diaphanous Thorns [/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/indent] [b]Aberrations[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote] Diamond[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote]Spade[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Braids Fans Fangs Flameforger Jewels Kumo Mucous Riot[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/indent] [b]Undertides[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote]Checkers Octopus Varnish Wolf Wrought[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote]Chess Lacquer Pack Rings Spire[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Angler Blossom Brightshine Crest Fans Featherbeard Nudibranch Porcupine Remora Sailfin Stinger Thorns Topcoat[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/center] [center][b]Aethers[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote] Candy Spool Twinkle[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote]Flicker Icing Thread[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Monarch Starfall Whiskers[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/center] [center][b]Sandsurges[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote]Arapaima Rattlesnake Sailfish Wrought[/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote] Arowana Diamondback Marlin Spire[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Beard Crest Darts Fishbone Kumo Rockbreaker Starfall[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/center] [center][b]Auraboas[/b] [indent][indent][indent][columns][b]Primary[/b] [quote]Caterpillar Love Mochlus Rattlesnake Varnish [/quote] [nextcol][b]Secondary[/b] [quote] Affection Diamondback Lacquer Larvae Riopa[/quote] [nextcol][b]Tertiary[/b] [quote]Batty Branches Crest Fishbone Porcupine Rockbreaker Sailfin Scuttle Stinger Thorns Topcoat[/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent][/center] [quote][b]Complex[/b] [i]All Breeds[/i] Starmap, Constellation, Wasp, Bee, Circuit, Opal, Filigree, Crystal, Facet, Gembond, Slime, Sludge, Glowtail, Flecks, Soap, Wish [i]Ancient Specific[/i] [u]Gaoler[/u]: Gnarlhorns, Carnivore, Thundercrack [u]Banescale[/u]: Carnivore, Marbled, Plumage, Trimmings, Skeletal, Squiggle, Wraith [u]Veilspun[/u]: Bright, Loop, Web, Branches, Flecks, Carnivore [u]Aberration[/u]: Augment, Carnivore, Orb, Skeletal, Weaver, Frills, Polypore [u]Undertide[/u]: Carnivore, Plating, Pufferfish, Tentacles, Branches, Medusa, Shark, Orb, Weaver [u]Aether[/u]: Carnivore, Flutter, Mandibles, Space, Stinger [u]Sandsurge[/u]: Augment, Branches, Chitin, Shark, Thundercrack [u]Auraboa[/u]: Wicker, Woven, Medusa, Plumage, Paradise, Terracotta, Willow[/quote] [indent][b]Note[/b]: Complex genes are only an additional [b][u]10kt/10g[/u][/b] per gene.[/indent] [quote][b]Unavailable[/b] [i]All Breeds[/i] Metallic, Alloy, Jupiter, Saturn, Smirch, Ringlets, Mosaic, Breakup, Stitched, Patchwork, Jester, Harlequin [i]Ancient Specific[/i] [u]Banescale[/u]: Gliders [u]Veilspun[/u]: Beetle, Mop [u]Undertide[/u]: Jellyfish [u]Sandsurge[/u]: Spectre[/quote] [indent][b]Note[/b]: These genes are [u]not[/u] available for sponsoring![/indent]
Order Forms
Code:
[b]Adopt type[/b]: Regular chibi/Spiral crown/Itty-bitty Imp [b]Dragon[/b]: (a link to the dragon would be appreciated!) [b]Extra[/b]: (for misc. stuff, like scars, flower crown colour etc) [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure/Gems/USD

Flower colour on Spiral crowns is up to you; default is dragon's eye colour. Spiral crowns can also be drawn with eyes open!
Slots - 3/3
Quote:
  • [OPEN]
  • [OPEN]
  • [OPEN]

Wait List
HappyLittleSnek

Genes

Modern/Ancient Breeds
Note: This section covers all genes I am willing to do across every breed, Ancient Parallel genes included. If you do not see a gene in this section or the complex/unavailable section, feel free to ask me about it!

Primary
Quote:
Bar
Boa
Boulder
Cherub
Chrysocolla
Cinder
Clown
Fade
Falcon
Fern
Flaunt
Giraffe
Ground
Iridescent
Jaguar
Laced
Leopard
Lionfish
Petals
Pharaoh
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ribbon
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle
Swirl
Tapir
Tide
Tiger
Vipera
Secondary
Quote:
Blaze
Blend
Butterfly
Clouded
Current
Daub
Edged
Eel
Eye Spots
Fissure
Flair
Foam
Freckle
Hex
Hypnotic
Malachite
Marbled
Morph
Myrid
Noxtide
Paint
Paisley
Peregrine
Rosette
Saddle
Safari
Sarcophagus
Seraph
Shimmer
Spinner
Striation
Stripes
Toxin
Trail
Tertiary
Quote:
Capsule
Contour
Crackle
Firebreather
Firefly
Ghost
Glimmer
Keel
Koi
Lace
Okapi
Peacock
Runes
Scales
Smoke
Sparkle
Spines
Stained
Thylacine
Underbelly
Veined

Ancient Specific Genes

Gaolers

Primary
Quote:
Phantom
Shaggy
Secondary
Quote:
Spirit
Streak
Tertiary
Quote:
Angler
Blossom
Braids
Fans
Pinions
Riot
Scorpion
Shardflank
Weathered
Wintercoat

Banescales

Primary
Quote:
Candycane
Chevron
Ragged
Secondary
Quote:
Arrow
Mottle
Sugarplum
Tear
Tertiary
Quote:
Fans
Flameforger
Monarch
Porcupine

Veilspun

Primary
Quote:
Arc
Shell
Sphinxmoth
Secondary
Quote:
Hawkmoth
Vivid
Tertiary
Quote:
Angler
Brightshine
Diaphanous
Thorns

Aberrations
Primary
Quote:
Diamond
Secondary
Quote:
Spade
Tertiary
Quote:
Braids
Fans
Fangs
Flameforger
Jewels
Kumo
Mucous
Riot

Undertides

Primary
Quote:
Checkers
Octopus
Varnish
Wolf
Wrought
Secondary
Quote:
Chess
Lacquer
Pack
Rings
Spire
Tertiary
Quote:
Angler
Blossom
Brightshine
Crest
Fans
Featherbeard
Nudibranch
Porcupine
Remora
Sailfin
Stinger
Thorns
Topcoat
Aethers

Primary
Quote:
Candy
Spool
Twinkle
Secondary
Quote:
Flicker
Icing
Thread
Tertiary
Quote:
Monarch
Starfall
Whiskers
Sandsurges

Primary
Quote:
Arapaima
Rattlesnake
Sailfish
Wrought
Secondary
Quote:
Arowana
Diamondback
Marlin
Spire
Tertiary
Quote:
Beard
Crest
Darts
Fishbone
Kumo
Rockbreaker
Starfall
Auraboas

Primary
Quote:
Caterpillar
Love
Mochlus
Rattlesnake
Varnish
Secondary
Quote:
Affection
Diamondback
Lacquer
Larvae
Riopa
Tertiary
Quote:
Batty
Branches
Crest
Fishbone
Porcupine
Rockbreaker
Sailfin
Scuttle
Stinger
Thorns
Topcoat

Quote:
Complex
All Breeds
Starmap, Constellation, Wasp, Bee, Circuit, Opal, Filigree, Crystal, Facet, Gembond, Slime, Sludge, Glowtail, Flecks, Soap, Wish

Ancient Specific
Gaoler: Gnarlhorns, Carnivore, Thundercrack

Banescale: Carnivore, Marbled, Plumage, Trimmings, Skeletal, Squiggle, Wraith

Veilspun: Bright, Loop, Web, Branches, Flecks, Carnivore

Aberration: Augment, Carnivore, Orb, Skeletal, Weaver, Frills, Polypore

Undertide: Carnivore, Plating, Pufferfish, Tentacles, Branches, Medusa, Shark, Orb, Weaver

Aether: Carnivore, Flutter, Mandibles, Space, Stinger

Sandsurge: Augment, Branches, Chitin, Shark, Thundercrack

Auraboa: Wicker, Woven, Medusa, Plumage, Paradise, Terracotta, Willow
Note: Complex genes are only an additional 10kt/10g per gene.
Quote:
Unavailable

All Breeds
Metallic, Alloy, Jupiter, Saturn, Smirch, Ringlets, Mosaic, Breakup, Stitched, Patchwork, Jester, Harlequin

Ancient Specific
Banescale: Gliders
Veilspun: Beetle, Mop
Undertide: Jellyfish
Sandsurge: Spectre
Note: These genes are not available for sponsoring!
[center][size=3][b][u]Finished Comms![/u][/b][/size] [sub]The last 3 recently finished adopts will be posted here.[/sub] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OqPgyfl.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/896evII.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/XYRXl7D.png[/img][/center]
Finished Comms!
The last 3 recently finished adopts will be posted here.
OqPgyfl.png896evII.pngXYRXl7D.png
[center][b][u]General[/u][/b][/center] [rule] [b]How many adopts can I get per order?[/b] - One! This is to give others a chance to order :) [b]What kind of eye types are available?[/b] - All of 'em! Primal eyes may take me slightly longer but they don't cost extra. [b]How come no skins/apparel?[/b] - I am a fair bit slow on completing adopts based on genes (some are surprisingly tricky for my level) so I'd rather slim down the time I spend on them by excluding skins/accents and apparel going forwards. [b]Do you have a pinglist?[/b] - Only for when my slots are full. I don't tend to add new bases often beyond keeping up with new breed releases, and touching up/overhauling older bases is done whenever the mood strikes. [b]Can I sponsor a gene, breed or accessory?[/b] - Short answer - no. There are genes I'm trying to learn, but others are just above my current level with art. Apparel is not available for sponsoring, since I prefer to limit drawing more complex pieces. [b]Can I get my finished piece adjusted in any way?[/b] - If you mean resized/rotated or editing an error/errant pixels, absolutely! But if you, say, changed a gene and want the adopt changed to reflect that, you'd probably be better off filling a new order. [b]Do you take mixed payments/items?[/b] - Mixed payments are totally fine. Items, hmm... not so much? I'm not a great judge at AH pricing so I'd rather just stick to treasure or gems in general, sorry! That being said, I won't say no to unhatched eggs. ;) [b]Is the complex gene cost added in to USD payments?[/b] - Nope! Even if all 3 genes fall under complex, it'd translate out to 30 cents and tbh I'd rather just keep the price even. [rule] [b]Specific Adoptables Notes[/b] - Itty-bitty Imps are a [b]flat[/b] price - there is no additional fee for complex genes. - Owing to the size of the Itty-bitty Imps, genes will be simplified, and special/primal eyes will [b]not be available[/b]. - I will not take USD for the Itty-bitty Imps or Spiral crowns. [sub]Note: I'll edit this post as I go if there are inquiries![/sub] [rule] [center][b][u]Affiliates[/u][/b] [sub]Will be making a specific banner soon![/sub] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3184811/1#post_52719793][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/950780394352029726/1042547323496058890/Munchies_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center]
General

How many adopts can I get per order?
- One! This is to give others a chance to order :)

What kind of eye types are available?
- All of 'em! Primal eyes may take me slightly longer but they don't cost extra.

How come no skins/apparel?
- I am a fair bit slow on completing adopts based on genes (some are surprisingly tricky for my level) so I'd rather slim down the time I spend on them by excluding skins/accents and apparel going forwards.

Do you have a pinglist?
- Only for when my slots are full. I don't tend to add new bases often beyond keeping up with new breed releases, and touching up/overhauling older bases is done whenever the mood strikes.

Can I sponsor a gene, breed or accessory?
- Short answer - no. There are genes I'm trying to learn, but others are just above my current level with art. Apparel is not available for sponsoring, since I prefer to limit drawing more complex pieces.

Can I get my finished piece adjusted in any way?
- If you mean resized/rotated or editing an error/errant pixels, absolutely! But if you, say, changed a gene and want the adopt changed to reflect that, you'd probably be better off filling a new order.

Do you take mixed payments/items?
- Mixed payments are totally fine. Items, hmm... not so much? I'm not a great judge at AH pricing so I'd rather just stick to treasure or gems in general, sorry! That being said, I won't say no to unhatched eggs. ;)

Is the complex gene cost added in to USD payments?
- Nope! Even if all 3 genes fall under complex, it'd translate out to 30 cents and tbh I'd rather just keep the price even.
Specific Adoptables Notes
- Itty-bitty Imps are a flat price - there is no additional fee for complex genes.
- Owing to the size of the Itty-bitty Imps, genes will be simplified, and special/primal eyes will not be available.
- I will not take USD for the Itty-bitty Imps or Spiral crowns.

Note: I'll edit this post as I go if there are inquiries!
Affiliates
Will be making a specific banner soon!

Munchies_Banner.png
Bump c:
Bump c:
Bump ~
Bump ~
Faes have been added to the shop!

And as I've seen other shops doing this, if you would like to be added to a pinglist for when a certain species is finished, feel free to post! My next planned template is going to be for Imperials ~
Faes have been added to the shop!

And as I've seen other shops doing this, if you would like to be added to a pinglist for when a certain species is finished, feel free to post! My next planned template is going to be for Imperials ~
@Skymerald
i'd love to be added to the pinglist for new breeds!
@Skymerald
i'd love to be added to the pinglist for new breeds!
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
@Skymerald [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6922612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69227/6922612_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes/Colours[/b]: Charcoal Ripple, Mulberry Shimmer, Lemon Firefly [b]Eye Type[/b]: Common [b]Extra[/b]: Could her Crimson Fillet [item=Crimson Fillet] be something that could be considered an exception to the no apparel rule? If so, I'd love if that could be included even if it costs a little extra~ [b]Currency[/b]: Treasure
@Skymerald
Dragon:

6922612_350.png

Genes/Colours: Charcoal Ripple, Mulberry Shimmer, Lemon Firefly
Eye Type: Common
Extra: Could her Crimson Fillet Crimson Fillet be something that could be considered an exception to the no apparel rule? If so, I'd love if that could be included even if it costs a little extra~
Currency: Treasure
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
@Renet - I'll add you to the list!

The fillet is perfectly fine, yup ~ You can send payment before or after it's done, whichever works for you!
@Renet - I'll add you to the list!

The fillet is perfectly fine, yup ~ You can send payment before or after it's done, whichever works for you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129