Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gelatinous Cube Dragons
1 2 3
Welcome, welcome! There's an astonishing lack of green jelly dragons out there and it's my goal to change that, one clutch at a time. These dragons take inspiration from the gelatinous ooze from dungeons and dragons. The gelatinous ooze (or green jelly) is the most iconic of all the ooze monsters in dnd, notable for its inability to digest bones and inorganic material, giving it a tendency to house the armor and weapons and other remains of its victims. [center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/79ecef2834a671aecd68b92b99aeaa5c/173aca7b5cc8ebe3-86/s1280x1920/d7376f9f6619df05ada2ca56745d5930f89ea112.png[/img] [/center] [center][emoji=wind rune size=1] Wind eyes 25g[emoji=gem size=1] | 25kt[emoji=treasure size=1][/center] [center] [size=7][font=chiller]PINGLIST[/size][/font] [pinglist=18213] [/center]
Welcome, welcome! There's an astonishing lack of green jelly dragons out there and it's my goal to change that, one clutch at a time.

These dragons take inspiration from the gelatinous ooze from dungeons and dragons. The gelatinous ooze (or green jelly) is the most iconic of all the ooze monsters in dnd, notable for its inability to digest bones and inorganic material, giving it a tendency to house the armor and weapons and other remains of its victims.
d7376f9f6619df05ada2ca56745d5930f89ea112.png
Wind eyes

25g | 25kt
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
[center][item=green jelly] [size=7][font=chiller]AVAILABLE DRAGONS[/size][/font] I list my dragons on AH for treasure by default, but drop a comment if you would rather pay with gems instead and I'll shoot you a PA. [size=4][b]NO DRAGONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE[/b][/size] [/center]
Green Jelly

AVAILABLE DRAGONS
I list my dragons on AH for treasure by default, but drop a comment if you would rather pay with gems instead and I'll shoot you a PA.

NO DRAGONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
reserved
reserved

AtXvu0n.gif
reserved
reserved

AtXvu0n.gif
reserved
reserved

AtXvu0n.gif
Ohh, I love these guys so much! If you have a pinglist, could I be pinged if a bogsneak kiddo hatches?
Ohh, I love these guys so much! If you have a pinglist, could I be pinged if a bogsneak kiddo hatches?
Meow!

> Check my skins?
> Or buy sketches for 50kt/g!

z83TkAw.png
@UwUwha thanks so much for the interest! i've never had a need for a pinglist for these guys, but i made one now and added you to it! i'll let you know if i get any bogsneak slimeballs, would you like me to reserve one for you when i hatch one next?
@UwUwha thanks so much for the interest! i've never had a need for a pinglist for these guys, but i made one now and added you to it! i'll let you know if i get any bogsneak slimeballs, would you like me to reserve one for you when i hatch one next?

AtXvu0n.gif
@Alkali
No need to reserve one if someone else is interested before I get to them, but thank you :D!
@Alkali
No need to reserve one if someone else is interested before I get to them, but thank you :D!
Meow!

> Check my skins?
> Or buy sketches for 50kt/g!

z83TkAw.png
bump! two windy slimeballs left!
bump! two windy slimeballs left!

AtXvu0n.gif
@Alkali - I bought the slimeball boy off AH, he's perfect!
@Alkali - I bought the slimeball boy off AH, he's perfect!
rjeHYF3.png
1 2 3