Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Femmes (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@scribblingface You took the last slot!
150 gems (100, 10 scarf, and 40 for the new apparel... those goggles! Phew), and I will probably need a day to do the drawing. :)
@scribblingface You took the last slot!
150 gems (100, 10 scarf, and 40 for the new apparel... those goggles! Phew), and I will probably need a day to do the drawing. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Yay! I don't mind the wait at all. I'll send the payment now :)
@micahjaguar Yay! I don't mind the wait at all. I'll send the payment now :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface Wow, she's so beautiful! And a four-year-old six-digit too! I had a ton of fun doing the steampunk set, I hope you like it. <3 [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/80486105e5635ae893d92d6d946dac0d/tumblr_p375suhHQo1ti7psgo1_400.png[/img]
@scribblingface Wow, she's so beautiful! And a four-year-old six-digit too! I had a ton of fun doing the steampunk set, I hope you like it. <3

tumblr_p375suhHQo1ti7psgo1_400.png
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Thank you, I love it!! It's about time I finally got a portrait of her, and this is perfect :)
@micahjaguar Thank you, I love it!! It's about time I finally got a portrait of her, and this is perfect :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@scribblingface Eee, she was a delight. <3
@scribblingface Eee, she was a delight. <3

@Micahjaguar

Could I be added to your waitlist please.
@Micahjaguar

Could I be added to your waitlist please.
w8o0xW1.png
@micahjaguar Please add me to the waitlist. Any idea how much it would cost to sponsor this girl's head apparel (crown, gossamer flame headpiece, gossamer flame collar if the top shows), and/or how much I'd have to bribe you to do her accent, which is mostly just a gold recolor on the beard/horns? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28305202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283053/28305202_350.png[/img] [/url] PS - if you don't want to do quotes for waitlist slots, I don't mind waiting and re-posting when slots officially open.
@micahjaguar
Please add me to the waitlist.

Any idea how much it would cost to sponsor this girl's head apparel (crown, gossamer flame headpiece, gossamer flame collar if the top shows), and/or how much I'd have to bribe you to do her accent, which is mostly just a gold recolor on the beard/horns?

28305202_350.png

PS - if you don't want to do quotes for waitlist slots, I don't mind waiting and re-posting when slots officially open.
Art by Drytil
@micahjaguar Oh my goodness these adopts are wonderful. Wait-list please?
@micahjaguar Oh my goodness these adopts are wonderful. Wait-list please?
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
@ExasperatedMom @Addmon @daineger

I will probably be opening some slots tonight, so leave me your tundras and I'll ping you when it's time to pay. :D

Also, Addmon, that's... a lot of apparel. o_o It took me about an hour last night to do the goggles.. this looks like a couple hours of work. Maybe an additional 100g? The accent's not a big deal, I can just use the glimmer mask for the ears. :)
@ExasperatedMom @Addmon @daineger

I will probably be opening some slots tonight, so leave me your tundras and I'll ping you when it's time to pay. :D

Also, Addmon, that's... a lot of apparel. o_o It took me about an hour last night to do the goggles.. this looks like a couple hours of work. Maybe an additional 100g? The accent's not a big deal, I can just use the glimmer mask for the ears. :)

@micahjaguar Awesome, thanks! [center][b]Tundra Femme GOOOOOO Form[/b][/center] [b]Link Your Dragon Here:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15283991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152840/15283991_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Genes Sponsored (if any):[/b] None [b]Apparel:[/b]Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Teardrop Jade Earrings, Teardrop Jade Necklace [b]Apparel Sponsorship (if any): [/b] Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Teardrop Jade Earrings, Teardrop Jade Necklace [b]Special Requests (if any):[/b] May I get a version with and without the apparel? [b]Anything else?:[/b]
@micahjaguar
Awesome, thanks!
Tundra Femme GOOOOOO Form
Link Your Dragon Here:
15283991_350.png

Payment Method: gems
Genes Sponsored (if any): None
Apparel:Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Teardrop Jade Earrings, Teardrop Jade Necklace
Apparel Sponsorship (if any): Pristine Rose Thorn Crown, Teardrop Jade Earrings, Teardrop Jade Necklace
Special Requests (if any): May I get a version with and without the apparel?
Anything else?:
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36