Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Femmes (OPEN)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@Addmon *laughs* Okay, I will get back to you after I decide how on earth to handle this starwood veil someone asked me for. I had no idea 'apparel okay' would cause such a flood of requests. >.>
@Addmon *laughs* Okay, I will get back to you after I decide how on earth to handle this starwood veil someone asked me for. I had no idea 'apparel okay' would cause such a flood of requests. >.>
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
Aah, I'm sorry for dropping that starwood veil on you! ;u; If it's just too much, then I'll be fine with getting an adopt without it. I never meant to cause you trouble!
@micahjaguar
Aah, I'm sorry for dropping that starwood veil on you! ;u; If it's just too much, then I'll be fine with getting an adopt without it. I never meant to cause you trouble!
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@Cathat No, no, I am not upset! I am laughing. It is delightful. I will price it out for you. <3
@Cathat No, no, I am not upset! I am laughing. It is delightful. I will price it out for you. <3
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar
Oh, that's good! I always worry so much, haha ^^; I need to go to bed now, so I guess I'll pay you tomorrow~! I hope you have a nice time drawing <3
@micahjaguar
Oh, that's good! I always worry so much, haha ^^; I need to go to bed now, so I guess I'll pay you tomorrow~! I hope you have a nice time drawing <3
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@micahjaguar

Might I get on the pinglist/waitlist? :D
@micahjaguar

Might I get on the pinglist/waitlist? :D
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@daineger Your beautiful cherub girl! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b4c0c002c1b6b2153e8d843e2f4d506e/tumblr_p3905iCNHw1ti7psgo1_400.png[/img]
@daineger Your beautiful cherub girl!

tumblr_p3905iCNHw1ti7psgo1_400.png

OH these are really pretty I want to be on the list please...
OH these are really pretty I want to be on the list please...
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@DecemberStar
Thank you for compliment <3

*jots your name down!*
@DecemberStar
Thank you for compliment <3

*jots your name down!*

Awesome :)

Thank you :)
Awesome :)

Thank you :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@micahjaguar I love her to pieces, thank you!
May I also snag a copy without the apparel just in case I change it later on?
@micahjaguar I love her to pieces, thank you!
May I also snag a copy without the apparel just in case I change it later on?
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36